In the wake of a looming anti- trust investigation talks apple saves it's self the hassle and is now allowing app developers to use adobe tools. Could this mean flash at some point? Thoughts ?

http://money.cnn.com/2010/09/09/technology/apple_developer_guidelines/index.htm?source=yahoo_quote

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-10 09:46 AM
    "We have over 250,000 apps in the App Store," the document reads. "We don't need any more Fart apps. If your app doesn't do something useful or provide some form of lasting entertainment, it may not be accepted."
    LOL

AppleInsider | Apple's App Store Review Guidelines: 'We don't need anymore Fart apps'
    09-09-10 10:35 AM
    As long as the apps have to be natively written for iPhone/iPod/iPad, I really don't care how they do it. I just don't want something like generic java apps making their way into the app store. I doubt that'll happen though, since they do keep an eye out for stuff like UI.
    09-09-10 11:10 AM
    I've never blamed Apple for taking this stance. App developers trying to make apps
    that use API's that Apple already says they flat out don't support shouldn't really
    have many complaints. I understand where the app developer is coming from though
    when they want to make apps with generic java or flash. I'd be frustrated too but
    I had already been given the guidelines.
    09-09-10 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD