The new macbook pro models will be 1/4 thinner than its previous model, support retina display, 200 new updates on the new OSX, and so many more!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    phonejunky likes this.
    06-11-12 12:53 PM
    I'm hoping that in October, we're reading posts like this about RIM.
    wylderubicon and Stewartj1 like this.
    06-11-12 12:55 PM
    Unfortunately not over there today. By the time I woke up that morning, the stupid tickets were sold out!

At least I can get my order in faster this way once the store comes up. The new MBP is ideal for me. Exactly what I was hoping for.
    06-11-12 12:57 PM
    I will have to say goodbye to the ol' blackberry!
    06-11-12 01:00 PM
    I will have to say goodbye to the ol' blackberry!
    huh? All they've introduced in Mt.Lion and the new Macs.

BTW, mind blowing is a bit of exaggeration, isn't it? None of this is unexpected. But I do appreciate the attention to detail in the MBP. Typical little Apple touches, like the fan.
    06-11-12 01:03 PM
    So far its the same old from Apple, so I dont know why people are going crazy over this stuff...yes MacBook Pro is thinner and has retina display, but all laptops will have amazing displays like that soon enough then, and I am using MBP i got in September and I can honestly say I do not need my laptop to be thinner or lighter, this is perfect...the processor and power is obviously impressive! but also, the new MBP is starting at what...$2100...thats insane! i got mine for $1200 or something, and i will be able to upgrade to the new Mountain Lion, which is REALLY where all the awesome features are coming from anyways...Apple is genius marketing and sucks people in...obviously great upgrades, but thats all it is, just a yearly incremental upgrade, just like last year and the year before, they will keep building and making thinner more powerful computers...its nothing to go crazy over cuz we all could have guessed they would increase speeds and RAM and whatever
    06-11-12 01:06 PM
    absolutely mind blowing....
    06-11-12 01:06 PM
    oh my... the new features of iOS6 will no longer make iPhones simply toys... its new features are very useful to be productive!
    phonejunky likes this.
    06-11-12 01:29 PM
    absolutely mind blowing....
    The only thing mind blowing is why you're still here.
    06-11-12 01:40 PM
    The Siri intergration with auto makers makes me happy. I use it a lot in my car and I'll be purchasing a new car in the coming year. Just in time. Auto manufactures being onboard says a lot to me...

"Apple today announced Eyes Free, working with automobile manufacturers that will integrate Siri. The integration will allow you to keep your eyes on the road, using Siri to control your iPhone. A number of automobile manufacturers are on board and will offer integrations within the next year. [DEVELOPING]"
    phonejunky likes this.
    06-11-12 01:45 PM
    from today, i'm officially an apple fanboy
    06-11-12 01:46 PM
    the view of the Opera House from apple's new Maps App on the iPad....... looks fantastic!
    06-11-12 01:47 PM
    Siri integration with major car manufacturers. This owns.

Integration with your iPad and and desktop so you can answer your phone from any device running iOS or OS X.
    pri79269 likes this.
    06-11-12 01:56 PM
    Yawn. Snore.
    Hahaha. And when is OS 10 or whatever RIM is calling it coming out? This year? Next year? Who knows ?
    06-11-12 02:17 PM
    I'm looking forward to downloading iOS6 when the site comes back up mainly so I can play with the new maps. Ending the dependence on Google for that is a great move. It will be interesting to see how smoothly the new maps run on the iPhone (they showed it on the iPad in the demo)
    06-11-12 02:18 PM
    prolly next year..
    06-11-12 02:25 PM
    The new macbook pro models will be 1/4 thinner than its previous model, support retina display, 200 new updates on the new OSX, and so many more!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes the price blew my mind too.
    $2199.
    06-11-12 03:14 PM
    the view of the Opera House from apple's new Maps App on the iPad....... looks fantastic!
    That's great, except in that example you have all those buildings, trees, and things blocking the actual relevant information you need to use the Maps App

I'm sure there's more to this then a re-creation of what you see and do not want to see. This is just a bad example.
    deezy87, tjseaman and Hamp like this.
    06-11-12 03:16 PM
    from today, i'm officially an apple fanboy
    Sure does sound like it.

I mean,
    YOU SOUND SO SUPER EXCITED LIKE OMGWTFBBQ! WOOT WOOT!

Be well and safe journeys.
    spyeagle, JWWDUKE and Hamp like this.
    06-11-12 03:20 PM
    $2199.
    Sweet Lord. No.
    06-11-12 03:23 PM
    $2199.
    Are you frackin' kidding' me?!?!?!

WHY?!?!?!?!?!?

OK, I've been happy up to now...that price is obscene.

I can tile my laundry room for that amount of money. Forget that.
    Hamp likes this.
    06-11-12 03:35 PM
    relax... that's the 15" version... the 15" version is always very expensive compared to the 13" anyways. but to be honest, its actually not expensive for wht ure getting... i will get one for sure!
    06-11-12 03:37 PM
    Considering how much longer they last and keep they're value, that price isn't that bad to me. I've had my MacBook about 3.5 years and it's still awesome. Never had an issue.

Had to buy a windows 7 laptop for a college course ($600 bucks) and I had it 3 months before It completely went to h3ll in a hand basket. It currently has a number of virus despite all the protective crap i was suckered into buying! It's a pain in the arse after 1 year and I didn't get one response on Craigslist when i listed it for $300 at 6 months old! $2K MacBook Pro? Yes please!
    phonejunky likes this.
    06-11-12 03:45 PM
    Yeah $2199 is expensive but looking at the specs it's a fair price. Apple is smart in that it's taking control of mid to high end laptop market and letting Acer, Lenovo, Dell, and HP duke it out for the lower end stuff.
    06-11-12 03:58 PM
    Is $2100 the retina display version?
    06-11-12 04:09 PM
184 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD