Why Verizon needs iPhone | TiPb

The iPhone is comparing well to the competition.
    12-13-10 09:33 AM
    I'm on the fence. But, I'd like to see more of what the dual core devices coming down the pipe have to offer
    12-13-10 09:55 AM
    Same here!! I'm with sprint,but gonna jump ship to Big Red,lg star looks nice,but goin to T mobil-i want dual core,hi res,touch screen,I want iphone,but not 4,its been out now 4 about 6mos now,5 will probly b out n about 5 to 6 mos,and I hear it will b dual core

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-10 11:43 AM
    Oops I think I reposted this.
    12-14-10 12:20 PM
    Good for apple fans. Doesn't get me excited though as I'd never buy anything apple. Maybe I'm missing out on something but I don't think so and that's what counts.
    12-14-10 12:57 PM
    You're not missing out on anything if what you use works for you.
    12-14-10 02:18 PM
    Your not missing out on anything. If your using what you like then it's perfect

Good for apple fans. Doesn't get me excited though as I'd never buy anything apple. Maybe I'm missing out on something but I don't think so and that's what counts.
    12-14-10 04:36 PM
    Can someone tell me what the benefit of a dual core processor is?

12-25-10 12:26 PM
    Can someone tell me what the benefit of a dual core processor is?

similar to comparing a quad core or dual core computer to a single core.

1. more efficient processing (cores are sharing the work between each other so taking off the load, probably less heat and less voltage use)

2. Prioritizing the multi-tasking. Example: 1 processor can deal with one task, while the other is dealing with other processes.

In layman terms..your phone will most likely fell smoother and faster, while allowing developers to pack more into the OS, since there are less limitations.
    12-25-10 08:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD