Hey guys,

I was just wondering ... I haven't seen a definite date or even if it is a definite ... but does anyone know when the Apple Iphone 4G is coming out? I'm wondering if there is a link or something. I keep seeing July, but the websites don't look that reliable, and there aren't any pictures or anything.

I'm looking to upgrade my Curve on lame ATT Edge LOL... but I cant decide between the new bold or maybe the newest IPhone. I'm leaning towards the Bold, but I wanted to read about the Iphone anyways.

Just want to compare the features of the two!! SOME ONE HELP ME OUT!!!

Thanks guys
    03-27-10 09:48 PM
    There is no info. on the iPhone 4G. Most people, including me, believe Apple will release the new iPhone in summer, which is when they've released all of the iPhones so far.
    03-27-10 09:55 PM
    Two different Rogers reps gave me too different answers. I should mention that Rogers reps sparingly know anything, and Canada tends to get things AFTER the U.S.. The one said it should be coming out in the Summer, the other said in the final quarter of the year. For Canadian customers I more believe the second statement, but hey.

Though remember - those are fixed dates, they're probably guessed based upon light rumours within the company.
    03-27-10 10:25 PM
    you're going to have to wait till WWDC at the end of June to hear (anything official) about it.
    03-28-10 10:38 AM
    Like every year, the iPhone keynote happens during WWDC. First day of the conference is on June 28th.
    03-29-10 02:33 PM
    The Apple iPhone has a stunning display, a sleek design, and an innovative multitouch user interface. Its Safari browser makes for a superb Web surfing experience, and it offers easy-to-use apps. As an iPod, it shines.
    03-30-10 06:52 AM
    Hey guys,

I was just wondering ... I haven't seen a definite date or even if it is a definite ... but does anyone know when the Apple Iphone 4G is coming out? I'm wondering if there is a link or something. I keep seeing July, but the websites don't look that reliable, and there aren't any pictures or anything.

I'm looking to upgrade my Curve on lame ATT Edge LOL... but I cant decide between the new bold or maybe the newest IPhone. I'm leaning towards the Bold, but I wanted to read about the Iphone anyways.

Just want to compare the features of the two!! SOME ONE HELP ME OUT!!!

Thanks guys
    Are you close to an Apple store? If so, I would suggest that you go there and play with the device. Talk to someone there and play with it a good long while.
    It's not the 4G but it will give you valuable hands on experience. Then pick up the 9700 and do the same.

Try to play with the iPhone when someone is available to help with questions.

NOTHING beats personal experience...and remember there is always a 30 day return with no restocking fees if you go to Apple. I think the same applies to the AT&T store...I think.
    03-30-10 07:03 AM
    There is a restocking fee with AT&T. You have 30 days to return or exchange with a 10% restocking fee.
    03-31-10 08:27 PM
    AppleInsider | Apple 'iPhone HD' rumored with A4 chip, forward-facing camera

according to this...its going to be announced on june 22nd.
    04-01-10 01:26 AM
    When was the 3GS announced? During WWDC (which was June 8-12 last year)? And when were the previous models announced? If announced at WWDC 2010, I wonder when the release date will be? Obviously a little later than last year. I hope they do pre-orders like they did with the 3GS. It was great having the 3GS shipped right to my door on the day of the release date.
    04-01-10 04:20 AM
    They announced them all during WWDC. They will probably release the iPhone very soon after that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-10 03:06 PM
    It'd be nice if you can multitask on the new iPhone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-10 08:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD