ha ha! here you go..now we have itoys for toddlers at the Toys ‘R’ Us

Apple iPad 2 Hitting Toys 'R' Us, Employees Being Trained
    04-07-11 07:30 PM
    My daughter LOVES my iPad, iPad2 & iPhone 4. They are great learning tools for children and many of the games increase their cognitive skills among other things. She currently favors the iFruit to my PlayBook, but this will change once the Platform matures a bit and Dev's get on the PB train. )
    04-07-11 07:38 PM
    Oh you cannot be serious. Toys 'R' Us? Of all places?
    04-07-11 07:38 PM
    They want a piece of the Apple pie and why not?
    04-07-11 07:42 PM
    They want a piece of the Apple pie and why not?
    Exactly. I see no reason why any business wouldn't.
    04-07-11 08:32 PM
    ha ha! here you go..now we have itoys for toddlers at the Toys �R� Us

Apple iPad 2 Hitting Toys 'R' Us, Employees Being Trained
    Why not? The I-pad is a multi use Device. I'm a teacher,5th grade. We currently use notebooks. Are principal is pushing for I-pads. There lighter. And a student can go class to class only carrying one item. We can communicate with are students. The student can send me there homework once finished. While doing homework, they can message me for help, they can look up information needed. Students can start a group forum. Help eachother do projects from their own homes, were ever. Its a great device to use and learn on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by jayberrys; 04-07-11 at 10:26 PM.
    04-07-11 10:21 PM
    Have any of you generic bashers even walked into a ToysRUs recently? They're selling NetBooks, why wouldn't they offer something like this?

Oh but wait... the PB must be cooler because it's being sold at Staples.... STAPLES, of all places. Come on guys, let's not dwell on what's being sold where. We can start wondering what's going on when we hear places like Walgreens selling out beloved products as well.
    04-07-11 10:53 PM
    Why not? The I-pad is a multi use Device. I'm a teacher,5th grade. We currently use notebooks. Are principal is pushing for I-pads. There lighter. And a student can go class to class only carrying one item. We can communicate with are students. The student can send me there homework once finished. While doing homework, they can message me for help, they can look up information needed. Students can start a group forum. Help eachother do projects from their own homes, were ever. Its a great device to use and learn on.

Please tell me you don't teach English...
    04-08-11 12:05 AM
    Please tell me you don't teach English...
    Must have been the Canadian device they were posting from that messed up.
    04-08-11 12:08 AM
    Heyyy wait a minute, what's that supposed to mean?

04-08-11 12:53 AM
    Have any of you generic bashers even walked into a ToysRUs recently? They're selling NetBooks, why wouldn't they offer something like this?

Oh but wait... the PB must be cooler because it's being sold at Staples.... STAPLES, of all places. Come on guys, let's not dwell on what's being sold where. We can start wondering what's going on when we hear places like Walgreens selling out beloved products as well.
    Well I don't know about the US, but the last time I went into a Toys 'R' Us in the UK, they didn't sell netbooks. I will check at my local Toys 'R' Us again in the very near future though. An online search on the Toys 'R' Us website also revealed no netbook.s
    04-08-11 05:04 AM
    The iPad can be used for gaming. Toys R Us is smart for picking it up. It's a multi-purpose device.
    04-08-11 10:53 AM
    Heyyy wait a minute, what's that supposed to mean?

Blame it on Canada when you mess up.

By the way, some irony I posted in another thread: Next Stop: Toys R Us
    04-08-11 10:56 AM
    LMFAO @ this blog...
    Office Depot to sell RIM PlayBook | John Paczkowski | Digital Daily | AllThingsD

Apple fan boy was trying to mock RIM for having so many retailers picking up the PlayBook and asked what's next? ToysRus?
    Well it turns out Apple beat them to it. Oh, the irony!

*edit
    Intosh was typing faster than I was ^^^^
    sf49ers likes this.
    04-08-11 10:59 AM
    ha ha! here you go..now we have itoys for toddlers at the Toys �R� Us...
    iTouch Kids
    04-08-11 11:03 AM
    WTF? Easy on the Canada bashing.
    You won't hear me suggest you're a ***** just because you're American.
    04-08-11 11:06 AM

I hope you aren't an english or grammar teacher. Are principal should be Our but I'm not either of the two. Same goes for communicate with our (not are) students. Sorry not a grammar police but seen you're a teacher
    04-08-11 11:14 AM
    Blame it on Canada when you mess up.

By the way, some irony I posted in another thread: Next Stop: Toys R Us
    Well finally Apple admits the iPad is a toy thus selling it through Toys R US. Toys R US should also name it iToy, would be more suitable lol. Btw aren't most complaints for the autocorrection feature from the iOS devices, thought so. So quit picking on us Canadians.

04-08-11 11:51 AM
    iTouch Kids
    LOL, literally
    04-08-11 12:02 PM
    LMFAO @ this blog...
    Office Depot to sell RIM PlayBook | John Paczkowski | Digital Daily | AllThingsD

Apple fan boy was trying to mock RIM for having so many retailers picking up the PlayBook and asked what's next? ToysRus?
    Well it turns out Apple beat them to it. Oh, the irony!

*edit
    Intosh was typing faster than I was ^^^^
    Exactly why I created this thread as I read that article a while ago. Now this might embarrass that fellow and had already made a fool of himself.
    04-08-11 12:22 PM
    LMFAO @ this blog...
    Antone else appreciate the irony that this guy's site has a flash video embedded in it...?
    04-08-11 07:39 PM
    Antone else appreciate the irony that this guy's site has a flash video embedded in it...?
    Antone, huh? Yep... Lol
    04-08-11 11:26 PM
    I want to be at the Toys R Us when they sell out in less than 10 minutes. I find Angry Moms to be much more entertaining than Angry Birds.
    04-08-11 11:34 PM
    04-11-11 02:20 AM
    I don't think it's a big deal that it's being sold in Toys 'R' Us. They already sell a ton of Apple products (iPods, iHomes, accessories, etc.), so why not the iPad? It is a toy - or at least can be used as one - and who would blame them for wanting to get in on that pie? No one has the damn things in stock, so obviously one can assume TRU will have the same difficulty, which would be good for them. I'm not surprised to see any of these tablets hitting numerous stores. Tablets are obviously one of the "it" things right now, and the more accessible they can be to the masses, the better for them, and all of us.

I'll leave today's grammar lesson alone.
    04-11-11 10:22 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD