11-03-11 05:15 PM
    Well it's a start. Good find
    11-03-11 06:15 PM
    5.1 or 5.0.1 or whatever they're gonna call it is just around the corner. Hopefully it also fixes the flashing status light that works whenever it feels well. :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-11 10:45 PM
    First the antenna with the iphone 4 and now the battery with iphone 4s. Are apple going say Blackberry has battery problems too like with the dead grip fiasco.

What good is thousand of apps if you can't make phone calls or havent enough of battery to last you the day smh.

11-04-11 11:18 PM
    First the antenna with the iphone 4 and now the battery with iphone 4s. Are apple going say Blackberry has battery problems too like with the dead grip fiasco.

What good is thousand of apps if you can't make phone calls or havent enough of battery to last you the day smh.

At least apple will acknowledge a mass issue. Rim is more like a catastrophic event. Granted, they'll be in denial, initially. But, at the least they'll acknowledge it what good is superb run time, when a good chunk of it comes at the expense of reboots/ pulls, or atrociously slow web page rendering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-05-11 12:39 AM

At 3 weeks post-launch an issue has been acknowledged, addressed and a fix is in the works. Comparatively speaking, that's a pretty good turn around time.
    ThePinkChameleon and Chrisy like this.
    11-05-11 04:41 AM
    Glad it was addressed and will be fixed Asap. Looks good for Apple.
    kevinnugent likes this.
    11-05-11 04:44 AM

You own a blackberry enough said. Problems is in every conversation you have as well as blackouts of services. Our problems are acknowledged by the company we use products from and diligently worked on unlike that playbook 2.0 update lol. On top of all this the problem isn't with every iPhone hence my battery has the same run time as my 4 and last until 6 pm when I have to throw it on my car charger for the ride home.
    11-05-11 04:48 AM

I have great battery life. This phone has been a complete dream. So glad I made the switch.
    pilsbury likes this.
    11-05-11 05:51 AM

Troll thread, troll response

11-05-11 10:10 AM
    I'm not really an apple fan at all anymore. I have issue with the way they are blocking certain competitor apps from certain key functionality and how they are using their dominant position to reject key technologies that everyone else supports as well as the fact that they now sue more people than Microsoft.

Having said that, I will admit that this problem with the battery should be fixed in the next two or three weeks. Unless the problem lies in the phone itself, which will prompt a costly recall but I don't think so.

I will say, that apple has the easiest UI - even my three year old can use my old iPhone, sans the service of course. I don't believe RIM would have created the Bold 9930 as is if it were not from the tremendous marketing success of the iPhone.

It never has been the best communications device. Antenna gate, now the battery problems, and when I had mine, we all used to blame ATT but now you can find the same complaints at Verizon.

However, the iPhone has the best media and easiest UI in the planet. Most people don't care about security or real time e-mail so I'm glad RIM is not sleeping on their laurels anymore. BBM Music, BBM integrated apps and games, and the soon to launch BB Movies are welcome steps.
    The new OS7 UI is awesome and I must say that I now love my Bold 9930. Thanks for giving them a prompt in the right direction apple.

If you are happy with your phone then you have the right one for you.
    moiselles likes this.
    11-05-11 10:30 AM
    More MISINFORMATION!!! My VZW phone a 4 and 4s have never dropped a called. Quite the opposite I was talking just yesterday to another iPhone 4 user on ATT and guess what? Call dropped called them back straight to VM.

Real time email? LOL another piece of MISINFORMATION I get my mail on my phone just as fast if not faster than my work email on my BB. PUSH for iPhone works just fine and guess what? I get large attachments. The whole email and never have to "download more".

Dude you actually falsely accuse me of doing EXACTLY what you do........:roll eyes:

So to quote your BB brethren fanboys...."Why are you here? This is an Apple sub-forum. You don't even own the device so go away."
    11-05-11 03:05 PM
    i get my emails just as fast as i did on blackberry. full HTML. no more "truncated message" or the "download more" or "download images" my personal life and my business arent missing a beat in terms of email handling since i ditched blackberry to iphone4s. i even have my sub-contractors asking me hey "Jose" you ditched ur blackberry?!?!?!?!?!?! i see your email sig says sent from sprint/iphone4S im like "yes sir" they like is about freaking time lol now instead of emailing me...they iMessageing me a lot. ever since i got the iphone most of my iphone friends communicate with me more lol since i was like the only one with bbm lol
    kevinnugent likes this.
    11-05-11 03:51 PM
    More MISINFORMATION!!! My VZW phone a 4 and 4s have never dropped a called. Quite the opposite I was talking just yesterday to another iPhone 4 user on ATT and guess what? Call dropped called them back straight to VM.

Real time email? LOL another piece of MISINFORMATION I get my mail on my phone just as fast if not faster than my work email on my BB. PUSH for iPhone works just fine and guess what? I get large attachments. The whole email and never have to "download more".

Dude you actually falsely accuse me of doing EXACTLY what you do........:roll eyes:

So to quote your BB brethren fanboys...."Why are you here? This is an Apple sub-forum. You don't even own the device so go away."
    I've my mail and stuff pushed through exchange. Sometimes its fast to the point of silencing my phone. I also like batch operations; and two way calendar sync

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-05-11 05:45 PM
    Me too gmail acct setup as exchange
    11-05-11 06:09 PM
    +1 Same here
    11-05-11 06:18 PM
    I also have gmail setup as exchange. No issues whatsoever with emails.

Just wanted to mention call clarity. It's been fantastic. Don't know what happened to my Bold, it was good in the beginning. Often didn't work under a large tin roofed store or way in the back of a large store, frustrating but it happens with a lot of phones I've had. But by September calls were cutting out and dropping left and right, and the connection in general just wasn't good. i4S has great volume, crystal clear, no cutting out and worked fine the other day under a tin roof. I'm exceptionally pleased about the phone part of this device.
    11-05-11 07:09 PM
    My 4S gets email as fast as my 9900 (Exchange). Calls are great. And after turning off/rearranging a couple of things (that were useless to me anyways) the batt is great. Does the day with power to spare.

lssanjose likes this.
    11-05-11 10:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD