Apple finally removes "were not the only ones " lame stunt. Maybe Steven is finally getting a bit wiser about this

http://m.androidcentral.com/apple-gives-trying-make-other-phones-look-bad-pulls-testing-page

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-10 09:38 AM
    Ha, Steve Jobs wise or wiser, yeah right. If he'd been wise or wiser, he'd had admitted fault from the beginning instead of blaming everyone else but "Crapple".

That to me shows he's nothing more than a "*ussy" and not the cat kind.
    08-01-10 12:59 PM
    yawn, discussed to death like everything else by Apple haters
    08-01-10 02:04 PM
    Maybe so, but still the truth nonetheless....
    08-01-10 02:06 PM
    yawn x 2.......
    08-01-10 02:57 PM
    Actually, the whining of others has died down. No sense in them keeping the videos
    up. They knew well enough that they wouldn't keep them up that long anyway.
    08-01-10 03:39 PM
    I think the question isn't is Apple done whining, but are people done whining about Apple; mostly who DON'T EVEN OWN the thing to begin with to care that much.
    08-01-10 03:50 PM
    I think the question isn't is Apple done whining, but are people done whining about Apple; mostly who DON'T EVEN OWN the thing to begin with to care that much.
    Meh, I don't care about the iPhone 4 reception issues, it is still a great device. Did I crack some jokes to some friends who own one? Yes. Did I show them the issue on their device? Yes.

I don't care about the actual device problem. What pissed me off was Apple trying to show other phones have this issue, when it reality all of them do, but NO WHERE near how bad the iPhone 4 has it. These other devices requires odd grips, and grips you would never perform while on a call. The iPhone 4 only requires a slight touch from any finger on the black spot in the lower left corner of the device. NO other device has the same issue. Apple tried to make their issue look like it was a daily problem with smartphones, and they are morons for trying to do so.

Their tactics will only work for Apple fanboys, because they see nothing wrong with anything Apple does period. And maybe to the general consumer because they are not tech savvy. But to people who have a clue, it was a huge fail. They can lie all they want and try to drag other devices down with them, but it wont work.

I love Apple. I own many Apple products, and I use to own a 3G and 3GS each for a year. I just find this to be a very stupid move.
    08-01-10 04:05 PM
    Not doubting you on that but like Ive said I can reproduce it on my 3GS and 9700 with a light grip around the bottom of the phone. So it does exist on other devices, maybe not as extreme as Apple shows it to be, but its there.

Im just saying continuing to talk about this is getting old by now. Everyone knows about it and if people want it theyll buy it, if not they wont. I dont think we need continuing topics about the same thing that mads have to lock every time because even theyre tired of hearing about it. Its mostly the people who dont even own the phone who keep starting these topics over and over again beating the horse to death.
    Last edited by stuaw11; 08-01-10 at 04:29 PM.
    08-01-10 04:23 PM
    Not doubting you on that but like Ive said I can reproduce it on my 3GS and 9700 with a light grip around the bottom of the phone. So it does exist on other devices, maybe not as extreme as Apple shows it to be, but its there.

Im just saying continuing to talk about this is getting old by now. Everyone knows about it and if people want it theyll buy it, if not they wont. I dont think we need continuing topics about the same thing that mads have to lock every time because even theyre tired of hearing about it. Its mostly the people who dont even own the phone who keep starting these topics over and over again beating the horse to death.
    Oh I agree with you on that, it is very old now. But you gotta expect a thread like this to show up when Apple backed out. Just like you expect a thread when Apple first made the claims. Hopefully no new threads pop up about this crap anymore.
    08-01-10 04:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD