http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Apple-iPhone-executive-leaves-apf-3626462658.html?x=0&.v=4

Mark papermaster , who was the head design vice president for the iPhone hardware and design. Though it is unclear whether he truely stepped down or was fired. Thought you guys would like to see this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-10 07:32 PM
    Wow good find I'm surprised no tech websites have picked that up. I'm sure he was under so much heat for ******* up that he basically left on his own. Oh well my iPhone hasn't dropped any calls so I'm good! Lol

08-07-10 08:08 PM
    Nevermind it's on macrumors haha

08-07-10 08:09 PM
    yeah he was more then likely he was fired. Steve must have been extra pissed though. This guy was a big guy for IBM, and apple had to fight IBM in court to get him. They tried to slap a lawsuit on papermaster, and apple claiming that " it would be conflict of interest. Mr. papermaker knows top-secret IBM ideas. " So fo them to do all that and then have to get rid of him? Pretty serious stuff.
    08-08-10 12:37 AM
    Tar and feather the *******!!!!! Lol. :-)

08-08-10 10:26 AM
    Someone should open up 2 iphones to see if they have made changes in side. An original release one and one from the newest bach coming.
    08-08-10 11:37 AM
    I can tell you this: here in Canada, I recieved 44 phones for my 12 stores. 44 phones!!!! What the **** am I gonna do with 44 phones? I was sold out before we openned 2 fridays ago. I've yet to recieve another phone since. And neither have the one or two other guys in a similar position as me.
    You gotta think there's something wrong. I sure hope there's something delaying production and supply. Otherwise, they're jerking me off for nothing.

08-08-10 04:32 PM
    I can tell you this: here in Canada, I recieved 44 phones for my 12 stores. 44 phones!!!! What the **** am I gonna do with 44 phones? I was sold out before we openned 2 fridays ago. I've yet to recieve another phone since. And neither have the one or two other guys in a similar position as me.
    You gotta think there's something wrong. I sure hope there's something delaying production and supply. Otherwise, they're jerking me off for nothing.

Email me at j_gaspar89@gmail.com when you receive stock. I've been trying to get one!!! Where are your stores?

08-10-10 11:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD