Ok I've searched. Used google maybe I using the wrong terms? But I was curious what did apple say reguarding AT&T? I just wanted to see because people said they took " shots " at AT&T. Thanks!
    06-10-09 01:26 PM
    They didn't say anything directly... But it's more or less what they didn't say. They didn't address any of the long standing consumer grumblings with AT&T with some words of encouragement. Of course AT&T was left off of the list for the two most anticipated features (MMS and Tethering) for 3.0; which isn't Apple taking a direct shot at AT&T but it definitely raised some eyebrows and earned some boos from the crowd.
    06-10-09 01:53 PM
    They didn't say anything directly... But it's more or less what they didn't say. They didn't address any of the long standing consumer grumblings with AT&T with some words of encouragement. Of course AT&T was left off of the list for the two most anticipated features (MMS and Tethering) for 3.0; which isn't Apple taking a direct shot at AT&T but it definitely raised some eyebrows and earned some boos from the crowd.
    It was funny how he attempted to ignore the grumbling about "later this summer" in reference to MMS on AT&T as well as not even mentioning or seeing AT&T on the list of carriers for tethering.
    06-10-09 09:45 PM
    Also... you can go to iPhone.com and watch the keynote. Fast forward to the iPhone part.
    06-10-09 09:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD