07-05-09 01:40 AM
31 12
tools
    I love my freakin storm too....opera mini and quickpull 4 life
    07-04-09 12:39 PM
    I think a significant part of that can be attributed to fanboys and those that didn't do their research and had to have the device as soon as it came out (same that happened with the Storm and other devices when they were launched).

There's truly something to be said for waiting a bit and reading a review or two before dropping the dough on something you need to charge every several hours or turning off some of the features many, no doubt, bought the phone for to begin with. And as stated, no access whatsoever to the battery, so they don't make extended life batteries in order to help with this a bit.
    1. you dont have to charge it every several hours.
    2. yes there is no access to the battery, BUT unlike a berry, you dont need to perform battery pulls daily to make sure the phone operates well.
    3. they do make external extended battery's for the iphone.

i'm not a fanboy of apple, and i have actually just recently switched over from my bold. but not having correct information is just as bad as not having information at all. i agree with you about reading reviews. i havent gotten the 3GS yet, but was almost willing to jump ship to verizon to try out a storm. but after reading and doing research, it seems that is not the way to go.
    07-04-09 12:42 PM
    ditto i think i phone users should goto there own site. opps sorry no site for them
    um, actually there is...www.tipb.com, the sister site to this one. there is an iphone section here at crackberry, and frankly i enjoy a lot of the people i've met on this forum. just now getting to know the people on the other.
    07-04-09 12:44 PM
    ditto i think i phone users should goto there own site. opps sorry no site for them
    Who cares about Apple.
    then why are you both here, please do find another subforum to post in. the iphone section is here for a reason, just like other forums, I know its a shocker but its to DISCUSS THE IPHONE. Dont like it? Feel free to leave our subforum.
    07-04-09 04:39 PM
    1. you dont have to charge it every several hours.
    2. yes there is no access to the battery, BUT unlike a berry, you dont need to perform battery pulls daily to make sure the phone operates well.
    3. they do make external extended battery's for the iphone.

i'm not a fanboy of apple, and i have actually just recently switched over from my bold. but not having correct information is just as bad as not having information at all. i agree with you about reading reviews. i havent gotten the 3GS yet, but was almost willing to jump ship to verizon to try out a storm. but after reading and doing research, it seems that is not the way to go.
    I will say this much... I rarely have to do battery pulls on my 8900 and it runs fast and smooth all the time. Not all BB's are hindered by issues like the Bold and Storm.

Any device (phone, tv, dvd/blu-ray player) that heats up to the point it could burn you or destroy components is not good. The fact a company is saying that the fault of the overheating device is on the users is laughable.... It doesn't matter what company it is... Open your eyes....
    07-04-09 11:08 PM
    07-05-09 01:40 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD