Hey guys. If any of you watch G4 tv and Attack of the Show, today in their "Hack This" segment, they talked about jailbreaking the iPhone 3G using Redsn0w. So for any of you out there that are wanting to jailbreak, and are scared to do it, find this episode and watch it. It will show just how easy it is to do.

And for us have already jailbroke our phones, they talked about a couple of really cool apps to download from Cydia. Im sure the guys who have had a jailbroken iPhone for a long time have probably heard of most of them, but here was the short list they talked about. I hope this was helpful to some of you.

Cycorder - Which most of us have I think.
    PDA Net - Tethering app
    Discover - Makes iPhone accessible to other computers.
    Backgrounder - Again, I think we all have it.
    07-22-09 06:53 PM
    Do you know how to jailbreak the BB storm
    07-22-09 08:39 PM
    Do you know how to jailbreak the BB storm
    there is no jailbreak for the storm

but you can unlock it to use it on a gsm network
    07-22-09 11:08 PM
    Hey guys. If any of you watch G4 tv and Attack of the Show, today in their "Hack This" segment, they talked about jailbreaking the iPhone 3G using Redsn0w. So for any of you out there that are wanting to jailbreak, and are scared to do it, find this episode and watch it. It will show just how easy it is to do.

And for us have already jailbroke our phones, they talked about a couple of really cool apps to download from Cydia. Im sure the guys who have had a jailbroken iPhone for a long time have probably heard of most of them, but here was the short list they talked about. I hope this was helpful to some of you.

Cycorder - Which most of us have I think.
    PDA Net - Tethering app
    Discover - Makes iPhone accessible to other computers.
    Backgrounder - Again, I think we all have it.
    i love AOTS great show and this was a great ep i was psyched to see something like that make it to television
    07-22-09 11:09 PM
    i used redsn0w to JB my ipod touch. im not tech saavy, but know my way around a computer. It was very easy just using Redsn0w and a youtube vid...
    07-23-09 07:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD