I’m debating myself of going to the iPhone 11PRO from the iPhone X. I’ll have to see what they show at their keynote. For me, it has to have insanely good battery life (10 hrs screen on) and last more than a day.
    09-29-19 08:31 AM
    I’m debating myself of going to the iPhone 11PRO from the iPhone X. I’ll have to see what they show at their keynote. For me, it has to have insanely good battery life (10 hrs screen on) and last more than a day.
    I’m on the XR and don’t see any reason to upgrade until phone is at least 3-4 years old. That’s whole point of iOS to me.
    09-29-19 10:29 AM
    If you want the ugliest camera ever put on a mobile phone, get one of those iPhone 11's.

If you want an iPhone that doesn't have a terrible looking shooter, get an XS or XS Max.

They'll be cheaper than that horrendous looking 11 Pro/Max
    Stephanie Medlock likes this.
    09-29-19 12:41 PM
    I do agree it’s not a pretty camera setup. I will easily keep my XS another year at least. But coming from an X the battery life gain might be very well worth it.
    09-29-19 05:29 PM
    I do agree it’s not a pretty camera setup. I will easily keep my XS another year at least. But coming from an X the battery life gain might be very well worth it.
    Is the XS battery life noticeably better than the X ?
    10-02-19 09:40 AM
    Is the XS battery life noticeably better than the X ?
    didnt own the X but i know the new iphone is a couple hours better than the XS
    10-02-19 10:11 AM
    WRT the original question: No, but my wife's old iPhone is likely to get jailbroken shortly!
    10-02-19 10:18 AM
    I'm not a photographer, no reason to replace cellphones every 2-3 years, I'm still happy with iphone 7 in almost every respect..
    10-02-19 10:26 AM
    Well, XR would do that much, hopefully.
    10-05-19 11:44 AM
    Well, XR would do that much, hopefully.
    Hey OP!!! The XR has been great battery life as I think part of that is mid-tier strength. We’ve got 8 and 8plus along with two XR and the XRs seem to have superior battery life. I don’t know compared with the others. You’ll also get some awesome feedback on iMore which is our related site. It uses the same login/password as CrackBerry does.
    10-05-19 04:21 PM
    Yep! I have a blackberry classic and an iphone 7. The iphone handset speaker is faulty and the battery health is low at 75%. I'll get an 11 pro if I can afford one because of the smaller size and screen but if not then I'll get the 11.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-19 03:36 AM
    I have an XR now, so I don't want to change my phone for about a few years.
    10-27-21 12:18 PM
    Updates - should be good to go.

Network - will depend on your carrier's plans for 5G and they timetable for 3G shutdown. While it will work on LTE only, it will be limited in coverage due to the loss of 3G and lack of 5G coverage.
    10-27-21 01:20 PM
    I'll probably upgrade my 11 Pro for 5G goodness next year *IF* Apple finally gets rid of the damn notch!
    10-27-21 01:38 PM
    I'll probably upgrade my 11 Pro for 5G goodness next year *IF* Apple finally gets rid of the damn notch!
    Yeah a minor thing, but one of many that just didn't allow my to get too excited about upgrading this year.
    10-27-21 01:58 PM
    I thought pretty much the same until 3-4 weeks ago. The switching over to 5G from 3G may change my plans unless some 3G bands move to 4G to better support VoLTE as some have suggested might happen. Unfortunately, I have expectations that everything will be repurposed to 5G instead.
    10-27-21 08:31 PM
    Pretty happy with my 11 Pro Max 256GB, battery life continues to be excellent, UI performance still fast and fluid, cameras are still amazing especially for video, simply leave it on 4K@60fps and the results are simply amazing I think apple still have the best and most naturally stable video recording in their phones.

I like the 13 Pro Max, gave it a go in store the other day, 120hz screen put together with iOS smooth animations and transitions is like nothing else out there, but I will be sticking to my 11 Pro Max for another year, I want to see what the 14 Pro Max brings, was hoping it would have a 3nm chip but it seems with the issues in the chip industry these days we may only see 3nm chips in 2023 phones. Coming from 11 Pro Max that is 7nm+ I think the jump to 3nm will be more significant and noticeable in terms of battery life, performance and added features than going to a 5nm/5nm+ device.

If I am not impressed with the 14 Pro Max I’ll simply get the battery in my 11 Pro Max replaced and keep going with it, I love that with iOS you get so many years of software and security updates, makes waiting super easy.
    11-28-21 03:03 AM
    I got the iPhone 13 ProMax about 3 weeks ago. I'm very happy with it.
    11-28-21 08:14 PM
    Pretty happy with my 11 Pro Max 256GB, battery life continues to be excellent, UI performance still fast and fluid, cameras are still amazing especially for video, simply leave it on 4K@60fps and the results are simply amazing I think apple still have the best and most naturally stable video recording in their phones.

I like the 13 Pro Max, gave it a go in store the other day, 120hz screen put together with iOS smooth animations and transitions is like nothing else out there, but I will be sticking to my 11 Pro Max for another year, I want to see what the 14 Pro Max brings, was hoping it would have a 3nm chip but it seems with the issues in the chip industry these days we may only see 3nm chips in 2023 phones. Coming from 11 Pro Max that is 7nm+ I think the jump to 3nm will be more significant and noticeable in terms of battery life, performance and added features than going to a 5nm/5nm+ device.

If I am not impressed with the 14 Pro Max I’ll simply get the battery in my 11 Pro Max replaced and keep going with it, I love that with iOS you get so many years of software and security updates, makes waiting super easy.
    Just got a decent deal on a I phone 12. Reminds me of using my old z10 using the swipes.
    m3ach likes this.
    01-07-22 06:09 AM
    Just got a decent deal on a I phone 12. Reminds me of using my old z10 using the swipes.
    The very reason I bought an 11 pro a couple of years ago, the closest I could get to the BB10 feel.
    02-06-22 09:58 AM
    My Apple "insiders" (who must remain anonymous) have told me to look for an iPhone 14 *without the notch*! I'm on board with that!
    Tsepz_GP likes this.
    02-07-22 07:55 AM
    My Apple "insiders" (who must remain anonymous) have told me to look for an iPhone 14 *without the notch*! I'm on board with that!
    I guess that's supposed to make a phone exciting these days
    02-07-22 10:58 PM
    I guess that's supposed to make a phone exciting these days
    Good God man, lighten up! My comment was a *joke*! On the other hand, I didn't buy my current iPhone 11 Pro (or any previously purchased BB PKB phones) for the "excitement" or even the "experience" of using them. They're just tools.
    howarmat likes this.
    02-08-22 06:48 AM
    Good God man, lighten up! My comment was a *joke*! On the other hand, I didn't buy my current iPhone 11 Pro (or any previously purchased BB PKB phones) for the "excitement" or even the "experience" of using them. They're just tools.
    So you spent about a grand on a phone you don't even enjoy ?
    02-09-22 06:56 AM
    So you spent about a grand on a phone you don't even enjoy ?
    Read closely, my friend. I said nothing about "enjoying". I posted that my current iPhone AND my previous BB PKB phones are and were "tools", no more or less. If you want "experience" or "enjoyment", perhaps you should visit someplace like Disney World and just forget about phones for a while.
    howarmat likes this.
    02-09-22 08:02 AM
99 123 ...