Man, I've taken wrong for this post and because I didn't Google, but seems like you missed that post huh? Smh....

Seems like everyone but u saw it.. not all attention is good attention

Posted via CB10
    I'm referring to your posts in general on the forum. Like your recent ones in the BBM forums. My post had nothing to do with a specific post.

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 4
    10-12-13 11:31 AM
    So why does Apple have more leeway than BlackBerry and other manufacturers?

Simple.

Because a consumer can walk into an Apple store and have their phone replaced with a new one in less than 15 minutes.

People are much more forgiving when you have this level of customer service.

With any other manufacturer, I hope you find the issue within the first 14 days (or first month) otherwise trying to get a replacement is a hassle.
    Replaced with a refurbished one. My son is on his fourth 4s in less than a year

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 11:35 AM
    Anything negative about Apple always has to do with BlackBerry here
    I still have no idea what this has to do with BlackBerry......
    And the saddest thing is, these threads which have absolutely nothing to do with Blackberry are left front and center, subject to drive-bys by the Crackberry defense squad. It's like the powers that be are actually encouraging negative news. What a sad joke.

I've seen a few of the usual suspects who try to make this forum the Google/Apple forum instead of the Blackberry forum that it's supposed to be. I assume the rest will eventually show up. Then, once they've successfully turned the discussion towards pot-shots at other members and drive-by trolling, the mods will close the thread.

Or they could have just moved it to the appropriate place in the beginning and avoided this all too common scenario here on Crackberry...although what's the fun in that, right lads?
    10-12-13 11:43 AM
    Apple S U C K S from ever. Never seen something good from the apple. Macbook begin freezing after two year use as every other notebook. Ipad have nothing more than an Android device with same specs. Ipad is and always was a mp3 player: just too expensive. Iphone is the same phone from 5 years. And what's new? Apps because of no-flash support? Meh.. People are blind.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 11:54 AM
    Replaced with a refurbished one. My son is on his fourth 4s in less than a year

Posted via CB10

Apple refurbished products all have new outer shells. There is big difference between Apple refurbished products and those from other manufacturers which most often come used with damaged casings and signs of wear and tear.

4 in a year? Your son is clearly the exception. Good thing you bought him an an iPhone otherwise he would be without a phone for 4 of the past 12 months getting it "fixed" through a manufacturers third party warranty centre.
    10-12-13 12:04 PM
    You know what I don't get...it seems like it's ok for people to create threads or posts about positive news for apple, saying "why couldn't it be blackberry "...so it's not ok to post a negative thread? Me posting a negative thread seem to have hurt some feelings...

Btw n8ter#AC, you want to talk about defending?...seems you've been chosen tp defend android...seems you've been chosen as part of the "elite" team of bashers of this so called "dead platform" as YOU would say, why are you still here posting about a dead platform?

I'm done btw, close the thread or leave it open doesn't matter

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 12:11 PM
    BlackBerry would have been in media all over

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 12:21 PM
    Apple S U C K S from ever. Never seen something good from the apple. Macbook begin freezing after two year use as every other notebook. Ipad have nothing more than an Android device with same specs. Ipad is and always was a mp3 player: just too expensive. Iphone is the same phone from 5 years. And what's new? Apps because of no-flash support? Meh.. People are blind.

Posted via CB10
    good thing you use a blackberry because you need all the help with communication you can get
    10-12-13 12:54 PM
    And the saddest thing is, these threads which have absolutely nothing to do with Blackberry are left front and center, subject to drive-bys by the Crackberry defense squad. It's like the powers that be are actually encouraging negative news. What a sad joke.

I've seen a few of the usual suspects who try to make this forum the Google/Apple forum instead of the Blackberry forum that it's supposed to be. I assume the rest will eventually show up. Then, once they've successfully turned the discussion towards pot-shots at other members and drive-by trolling, the mods will close the thread.

Or they could have just moved it to the appropriate place in the beginning and avoided this all too common scenario here on Crackberry...although what's the fun in that, right lads?
    Concur. Getting back to the forums after a few days travel I suspect the thread may have escaped moderator attention.

Moving to the appropriate trash bucket...
    10-12-13 12:56 PM
    You know what I don't get...it seems like it's ok for people to create threads or posts about positive news for apple, saying "why couldn't it be blackberry "...so it's not ok to post a negative thread? Me posting a negative thread seem to have hurt some feelings...
    I don't think anyone said either behavior was "ok." However, the solution for the behavior you describe isn't to match their bad behavior with yours; the solution is to ignore those threads.
    10-12-13 01:17 PM
    there is soo much wrong with 5S and iOS7 it's not even funny.

This is just a sample of amateur UI..
    Sloppy UI
    10-12-13 01:20 PM

Sloppy UI
    Good point. I mean, no one's critical of BB10. . .

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...i-ugly-761777/

Remember, this is the internet. I can find someone who says just about anything.
    mikeo007 and 21stNow like this.
    10-12-13 01:33 PM
    Yeah my keyboard disappears hahaha! and my battery lasts 5 hours max. gotta love iphones....
    http://forums.crackberry.com/attachm...3.56.34-am.png
    Good point. I mean, no one's critical of BB10. . .

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...i-ugly-761777/

Remember, this is the internet. I can find someone who says just about anything.
    saying it's ugly is much different then completely coding it wrong. Maybe I should of said "amateur coding in the UI"

Fact iOS7 sloppy UI (Sloppy UI 100s of new pictures daily) vs Opinion BB10's UI is ugly
    10-12-13 03:26 PM
    saying it's ugly is much different then completely coding it wrong. Maybe I should of said "amateur coding in the UI"

Fact iOS7 sloppy UI (Sloppy UI 100s of new pictures daily) vs Opinion BB10's UI is ugly
    Maybe poster was using a beta. I have tried 10 of the first few glitches reported and have not been able to reproduce what was shown or described.
    Tried my iP4s, iP5 and 5s. Then tried my daughters 5 and 4s respectively. Same thing, can't reproduce. Not going to bother with the rest. However I found your link interesting. I will refer back to it if I see any anomalies.

YMMV
    app_Developer likes this.
    10-12-13 04:23 PM
    Hey, more bad Apple news, this time blackberry is sure to make a comeback.... smh.

Twitter: xandermac
    10-12-13 05:04 PM
    I never saw it on my iPhone 5 either. But I don't worry to much... Apple will correct the issue.

Are you getting the 5S? Just received my upgrade yesterday and I love it. The camera works well, the fingerprint thingy works as described and overall it seems faster. I inadvertently ordered the gold, but I have no regrets. Basically the phone was what I expected and I probably wouldn't have upgraded if my fianc� hadn't broken the screen on her iPhone 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Oh H3LL YEAH I'm getting the gold 5s 64G. when everybody was saying EEEEWWWWW i was saying MINE!!!!!
    10-12-13 05:28 PM
    It's obviously a legitimate issue. I'm sure they'll get it fixed eventually. It's pretty funny seeing the usually intolerant gang fall all over themselves downplaying it though. Good stuff.

Posted via CB10
    If my memory serves, there were many who downplayed the Z10 reboots and who doubted what I was saying when I discussed what I was experiencing. Many fell over themselves downplaying the Z's troubles then.
    JeepBB likes this.
    10-12-13 05:37 PM
    Yeah my keyboard disappears hahaha! and my battery lasts 5 hours max. gotta love iphones....
    That's insane.

I've never seen that. And I got 20 hours on my iPhone 5 yesterday.

Last edited by qbnkelt; 10-12-13 at 06:05 PM.
    10-12-13 05:39 PM
    If my memory serves, there were many who downplayed the Z10 reboots and who doubted what I was saying when I discussed what I was experiencing. Many fell over themselves downplaying the Z's troubles then.
    I won't disagree with that. You're right.
    10-12-13 05:43 PM
    Have to admit that my iPhone 5 worked perfectly after the ios upgrade. And I haven't noticed any issue with my new iPhone 5S. Both phones work perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    10-12-13 05:44 PM
    My 4s has "rebooted" about 3 times since iOS 7. Not a blue screen though, just a random re-spring. A bigger problem is the app crashes, but they are getting fewer as the 3rd party devs update their apps.

Twitter: xandermac
    10-12-13 05:47 PM
    That's insane.

I've never seen that. And I got 20 hours on my iPhone 5 yesterday.
    I saw a similar keyboard issue myself back in beta 2 or 3. But I haven't seen it in a while.
    10-12-13 05:56 PM
    The word "amateur" is a bit of a sore spot around here. As for "coding anything wrong," you haven't established that. You can say it appears to be inconsistent, but even that is an opinion.

The word "sloppy", like "ugly", means different things to different people, and the word "sloppy" is no less subjective than the word "ugly." So it sounds silly for you to say that it's a "fact" iOS 7 is "sloppy", just like it would be wrong to suggest that it's a "fact" that BB10 is ugly, regardless of how many pictures someone posts or how many forum threads they start.

As for the actual number of photos there are, I'm afraid you're going to have to control for the vastly different user group sizes, which you haven't done. Factually, there were 200 million+ iOS 7 users a week after launch; cumulative BB10 users (eight months in) are likely less than 10 million.
    10-13-13 01:51 AM
    Supposedly it has to do with using Pages etc suite. Not a big deal really, but yes I for one "welcome" it as a very nice illustration that could help some of the people screaming about reboots in BB in the forums, understand now that all tech has its problems at some point after launch and need to be ironed out.

For sure it will be fixed soon, so I do not really think this is of such importance. I just hope it helps some people land on "Reality land" regarding how tech products may fail right after launch in some cases. Really, that does not make the iphone 5s less of a nice phone, just like the re-boots did not make the Z10 less of a nice phone in general (although like it happens now with i-phone 5s users, the z10 did -rightfully- **** the hell out of the people that had the bad luck of experiencing the reboot, which is understandable).

The important thing is that the companies be proactive and resolving this as soon as possible, as BB did and as Apple I am sure will.

(although the only thing that this blue screen reminds me of is windows Milleni-----"I better not finish that word, just in case")

Peace from a Sunny spot of the globe
    10-13-13 02:55 AM

Sloppy UI
    Those are pictures of all OS, not just iOS7. Additionally, some of the criticisms are purely subjective, as in personal taste. Personally I have no problem on the Clock feature, as an example, showing a + as opposed to a New in order to add an alarm. Seriously??? If those are the findings of sloppy UI, someone is simply grasping at straws.

Didn't bother to go through the whole thing after finding several Android and WM complaints. Irrelevant to me, as mucn as it was irrelevant to 9 million iPhone 5s/5C buyers and the 200 million upgrades from iOS7 to iOS7.
    10-13-13 07:17 AM
100 ... 234