Watching the Apple event only made me want to stay with BlackBerry in the coming years, Apple keeps selling the same product every year with upgraded specs.. rose gold anyone? Or forcetouch? What about a $100 pencil?

Posted via CB10
    09-11-15 06:52 PM
    Apple is going the wrong way

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-11-15 06:58 PM
    There are some nice features there. And, depending on what happens with future BlackBerry devices, it's a good option for many BB users.
    09-11-15 06:58 PM
    I think the 3D force touch, improved camera, 4K video will attract the faithful, but I really wish Blackberry would get the Android slider to market ASAP. I will be the first in line to buy one.
    09-11-15 07:20 PM
    I won't be upgrading to another iPhone, still on my 5s. Doesn't last anywhere close to half a day without being plugged in. Still use my trusty Z10 but need the iPhone for Periscope. The small changes i have no desire to purchase a 6s. Frankly iOS is getting rather stale, even ios9 which i have been beta testing for many months.

It's a boring os, with no customization. Many problems that have never been addressed, just swept under a rug. Nothing wow's me about the new iPhone. The battery saving mode doesn't do much in Beta nor did the GOLD release. If the 6s makes it half a day it will be doing good. There isn't enough optimization to justify a smaller mah battery, just more time to tether to a wall as usual.

4k is all a big gimmick, with such small storage space, what 4k are you going to shoot? Let alone the battery usage when recording. Unless it's plugged in it's useless.
    09-11-15 07:29 PM
    Watching the Apple event only made me want to stay with BlackBerry in the coming years, Apple keeps selling the same product every year with upgraded specs.. rose gold anyone? Or forcetouch? What about a $100 pencil?

Posted via CB10
    I'm not at all impressed with the 6s. But I could go for an iPad pro and will most certainly be getting a new apple tv

CB10 on BlackBerry  Passport 10.3.2
    wincyUt likes this.
    09-11-15 07:48 PM
    Lol, the battery is smaller than the 6

Posted via CB10
    09-11-15 07:50 PM
    I was kinda impressed with 3D Touch. It's like peek and flow got an upgrade. The apps that were demoed using 3D Touch used it very creatively. The camera also seems to have improved tenfold. That's about all, I guess. Still never going Apple, so no, not looking forward to it

The battery saving mode doesn't do much in Beta nor did the GOLD release. If the 6s makes it half a day it will be doing good.
    Seeing as they said a full day battery on the iPad Pro (which has 10 hours of battery life), a half day on the 6S should equal to about 5 hours

Posted via CB10
    09-11-15 07:57 PM
    Lol, the battery is smaller than the 6

Posted via CB10
    Yeah but there's upgraded chips that consume less battery so you actually get a bit more battery life

Posted via CB10
    09-11-15 07:57 PM
    I'll be first in line to get it

Posted via CB10
    09-11-15 07:58 PM
    I have spent years TRYING to love iPhone. Truly. It's just not for me. I had a 4s when it was new, I tried Siri, I tried .001 percent of the million apps they have on their app store. The design of the GUI and the architecture of the OS is now dated. VERY dated. It's an original iPhone with more bells and whistles. Want apps? Heck yes, they got em'. Some of the apps are beautiful in design and function. But it's not worth the downsides to me to be on an iPhone as my daily driver.

Strangely, I LOVED my Mac when I was younger and Mac was the premier laptop. I thought the OS was "Elegant" and that it "Glided" compared to the clunky Windows machines at the time. But years later when I finally migrated to an iPhone, it was simply NOT intuitive to me. I don't care for the "Big Home Button" and having to hunt for BACK or MENU on screen icons. I do not like the fact that ever app you load MUST be on a home screen somewhere. Yes, you can hide it in folders, but it's on the home screen somewhere. The OS simply makes me think too hard at times HOW to do something. And that's strange because I was an Apple Champion in the 90's when I fell in love with their Desktops and Laptops.

The first time I picked up a BlackBerry (Curve) I loved it. It made sense to me. It was like I personally had written the OS. I bought it, put it into service and never looked back. No other OS was like that. Not Windows Phone, Not iOS, and not Android. Android was VERY close, but not like BlackBerry.

No, I'm not excited about the new iPhone 6s, OP. I have not been excited about an iPhone release since the original iPhone and then the 4s because of the advent of Siri. And I was only mildly excited about that. And BTW, Cortana blows Siri out of the water. I have used both extensively. If Microsoft had beat Siri to market, it would be a very different world in in handheld smartphones today. And it surprises me that the general public didn't jump on the beautiful and elegant Live Tiles form and function of Windows Phone. If Windows Phone had a decent app market, it would be a slam dunk for me. I'd be a Windows Phone guy full time.
    morfinpower, dolco and DawnMills like this.
    09-11-15 08:04 PM
    Yeah but there's upgraded chips that consume less battery so you actually get a bit more battery life

Posted via CB10
    So they say........we'll find out and perhaps all that "peeking" and "popping" will consume more energy than usual.
    09-11-15 08:27 PM
    Does anyone use a Blackberry on this site.
    09-11-15 11:08 PM
    It feels like the iPhone will come together as a finished product, by the time the IOS 10 arrives in 2-3 years with the iPhone 9, but in the mean time we will get these minor upgrades..

"You have to tame the beast, before you let it out of its cage" -Zoolander

Posted via CB10
    09-11-15 11:35 PM

Posted via CB10
    yea I know but the sheep keep getting them......donuts
    09-12-15 12:35 AM
    No thanks, I will stick with my BlackBerry's!

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.2639
    lift, will308 and BerryRipe like this.
    09-12-15 01:02 AM
    Apple is going the wrong way

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Their sales aren't. And that's all that matters.

Posted via CB10
    MikeX74 likes this.
    09-12-15 04:12 AM

Posted via CB10
    We'll see how that battery holds up when recording 4k video and live pictures.

Posted via CB10
    09-12-15 04:14 AM
    We'll see how that battery holds up when recording 4k video and live pictures.

Posted via CB10
    You can turn both off
    Just like you can turn off stories in bb10 to save battery

Posted via CB10
    09-12-15 06:10 AM
    So they say........we'll find out and perhaps all that "peeking" and "popping" will consume more energy than usual.
    If BlackBerry had peek and pop everyone would be going crazy. And no it doesn't consume much energy, just look at the Apple watch or macbook

Posted via CB10
    09-12-15 06:12 AM
    You can turn both off
    Just like you can turn off stories in bb10 to save battery

Posted via CB10
    You know as well as I do most iphone users will be recording every video in 4K.

Posted via CB10
    09-12-15 06:40 AM
    No! IPhone is POS

 Posted by Passport, BlackBerry's Beast 
    09-12-15 06:45 AM
    I've never been excited about an iphone launch

PERIOD

Posted via CB10 on my Awesome BlackBerry Passport
    will308 likes this.
    09-12-15 06:48 AM
    I'm happy with my passport and haven't had the urge to check out any other phone right now,lol
    09-12-15 07:05 AM
    3D touch is pretty impressive. Apple doesn't take the same way as samsung's curve screen like BB does. They stop being rock headed since steve jobs gone and almost joining all competition in their product. It's a nice product for consumer except blackberry addict.
    09-12-15 07:53 AM
152 123 ...