I find that I only text, make calls, and listen to music on all my phones daily (don't really care for apps, just the general stuff).

I've noticed this with my Android phones as well. My friends with Androids and iPhones are also the same. They barely use data on theirs and just use theirs for calls and texts. I don't mind paying the extra $30/month for data but sometimes I miss the days when I had just simple texting phones.

Idk...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-11 10:47 AM
    Not here, Netflix, Hulu, Sportacular, Pandora and all my other streaming radio stations..etc etc I use about 1 gig of data a month.
    02-19-11 11:10 AM
    I could actually do without the "data". I'm always in a wifi- area. Although I wouldn't want it gone..because sometimes I am not in a wifi area and I want to check my mail and some link someone sends me etc. But i am also using very minimal amount.
    02-19-11 05:21 PM
    I use data all day non stop. I am around WiFi for the majority of the day, but need the data connection when I'm out.
    02-19-11 09:48 PM
    I've retired within the past year, so I'm home and on wifi most of the time. But when I'm out, I still like to stay connected so I'm keeping my unlimited data plan. You know the saying, "It's better to have it and not need it...".
    02-20-11 08:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD