1-2 swipes on my shirt and it's perfectly clear again.. I can't believe at how easy it is to keep this screen clean..
    07-14-09 10:13 AM
    I never thought it would work as well as it does. I remember with my 3g it would take some hard rubbing to get smears out.
    07-14-09 10:19 AM
    Yea I am amazed by how much better it is. The 3G screen wasn't hard to clean but this is just a breeze.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 10:21 AM
    So none of you guys have a screen protector?

07-14-09 08:56 PM
    I do not. I never got a scratch on the screen on my 3G so I'm knocking on wood that I'm that lucky with my 3GS
    07-14-09 08:57 PM
    i got the invishield on my phone. Better safe than sorry.
    07-14-09 09:03 PM
    ive had a screen protector on both my 3g and my 3gs since they came out of the box. thats the first thing thats ever done to my phones. i end up switching screen protectors every 3 months or so, cuz they get scratched to he!!.
    07-14-09 09:07 PM
    then just buy an invisishield cheaper last longer and scratch proof.
    07-14-09 09:11 PM
    No screen protector here, I put one on the 1st day I had the phone but my Incase Slider fits so tightly that it forced all kinds of bubbles under the screen protector. I got frustrated and stopped using them. I don't think the screen can be scratched that easily.
    07-14-09 10:36 PM
    In my opinion there really isn't a need for a screen protrctor on the IPhone. It is an option if you want to be cautious and careful with your phone. On some touch screen devices it really is needed, but the iPhone's glass screen is very resistant to scratches.

07-14-09 11:54 PM
    In my opinion there really isn't a need for a screen protrctor on the IPhone. It is an option if you want to be cautious and careful with your phone. On some touch screen devices it really is needed, but the iPhone's glass screen is very resistant to scratches.

lol i think im just too scared to chance it, looking at my Screen now, there are all kinds of swirls and scratches in the screen protector that screams dont take me off. Maybe im just a girl about it, but i would die if i scratched the screen
    07-15-09 11:01 AM
    lol i think im just too scared to chance it, looking at my Screen now, there are all kinds of swirls and scratches in the screen protector that screams dont take me off. Maybe im just a girl about it, but i would die if i scratched the screen
    i think all those are there because its plastic, and that will scratch and swirl.
    07-15-09 11:24 AM
    those swirls/scratches are because the protector is plastic.. I've had both the 3G (for a year) and now the 3GS, not ever with a screen protector, and my 3G looks as perfect as it did on day 1.. It's really really scratch resistant..and as long as you use your fingers you should be good.

I mean, I've never heard of skin scratching glass.
    07-15-09 11:24 AM
    Love the screen naked but just to be on the safe side I use the apple anti-glare screen protector.

07-20-09 12:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD