I've got my Tour (for now) and I just picked up a brand new 64GB iPod Touch yesterday. My first ever iPod Touch as well. I love it. It is so darn smooth and fun to play with. I'm looking forward to the day I can buy a case for it as the finger prints on it are driving me crazy but it's such a great device.

In January when my contract is up I'll be moving to the iPhone 4. Either via AT&T or Verizon if they supposedly get it which I don't personally believe.
    When you do move over, you'll see a great amount of synergy between the phone component and the iPod component. There are also features on the iPhone not on the iPod Touch, like GPS. For example, I travel a lot, and using Yelp to find things like restaurants is a snap. Also, things like translators that use an internet connection are always available.

As for the fingerprints, you'll get used to it. It's just the nature of having a touch device. The oleophobic coating helps a lot, a quick wipe on your shirt and it's all good.
    09-09-10 03:12 PM
    I have an iTouch and a Torch. Each of them excels in their own areas.
    enjoying the Best of both worlds
    i hear ya!
    after playing with the new ipod touch...
    i'm strongly considering an upgrade for my itouch...
    the retina display, the camera.. all wonderful addition
    09-09-10 05:30 PM
    I've got my Tour (for now) and I just picked up a brand new 64GB iPod Touch yesterday. My first ever iPod Touch as well. I love it. It is so darn smooth and fun to play with. I'm looking forward to the day I can buy a case for it as the finger prints on it are driving me crazy but it's such a great device.

In January when my contract is up I'll be moving to the iPhone 4. Either via AT&T or Verizon if they supposedly get it which I don't personally believe.
    i don't know if you know...
    but just in case.. you can actually make calls through your ipod touch..
    using a wi fi connection and some free VOIP service like Whistle.. etc.
    and then there's the maps application.. whether yahoo or google or even mapquest.. as long as you are in Wi Fi range.. it's all good.

having the touch, the ipad.. i think an iphone 4 is overkill..
    unless you're modeling for Apple
    09-09-10 05:34 PM
    I'm tempted to get the new iPod Touch to use along with my storm, but I'm afraid it'll be a bit of a waste of money. Obviously the Touch is a lot cooler, but my Storm browses the web and plays music sufficiently enough for my needs.

Perhaps I'll just keep praying for the iPhone on Verizon *drools*
    09-12-10 04:39 PM
    I'm tempted to get the new iPod Touch to use along with my storm, but I'm afraid it'll be a bit of a waste of money. Obviously the Touch is a lot cooler, but my Storm browses the web and plays music sufficiently enough for my needs.

Perhaps I'll just keep praying for the iPhone on Verizon *drools*
    Don't hold your breath for the Verizon and iphone tandem.
    I'm not saying it's not gonna happen. But you maybe waiting for a long time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-10 07:20 PM
    Don't hold your breath for the Verizon and iphone tandem.
    I'm not saying it's not gonna happen. But you maybe waiting for a long time.

Oh I know, but a girl can dream.

09-12-10 09:56 PM
    I had a 9700 BB and an iPod Touch before I got this i4. It was ok, but I wanted both in one device.
    09-13-10 06:26 AM
    I also was using a 9000Blod and a 3g itouch until I picked up my i3gs. I do miss push email, but I love how the iphone renders email web pages.
    09-13-10 12:42 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD