It's only a matter of time until some large corporation that switched to iOS (or Android) has a major security breach because someone lost their phone. Of course, this type of news is brushed under the rug usually.

Not only have researchers discovered yet another iOS 6.1 passcode exploit, but theyíve found a way to dump a deviceís data, too. After the lockscreen is bypassed, researchers say the vulnerable device can be plugged into a computer via USB and access data like voicemails, pictures, contacts, etc. The trick is actually similar to the previous one but, as the video shows, there are a few more hoops to jump through.

Apple has promised a fix for the earlier discovered passcode exploit when iOS 6.1.3 hits (which will also breaks your jailbreak). Itís unlikely any average Joe phone thief will have the wherewithal to execute this exploit (no matter how easy it is), but itís certainly disconcerting to know it exists.
    Source: Another iOS 6.1 Passcode Exploit Exposed | TechnoBuffalo
    02-26-13 02:56 AM
    this would never happen on a blackberry.
    02-26-13 03:01 AM
    I'm curious how secure the password lock on the new BB10 devices are.

In the 5+ years I've been using a BlackBerry, I have never seen an article on how someone got around the password lock on a BlackBerry.
    02-26-13 03:02 AM
    02-26-13 03:05 AM