02-08-11 04:28 PM
92 ... 234
tools
    I'd go iPhone if you want a real smartphone.
    01-18-11 11:00 PM
    i had both, dont get me wrong the iphone 4 is sweet, but cant compare to the androids, espicially the newer LTEs that are around the corner, the android market is alot better than itunes! but thats my opinion!!
    01-19-11 01:49 AM
    i had both, dont get me wrong the iphone 4 is sweet, but cant compare to the androids, espicially the newer LTEs that are around the corner, the android market is alot better than itunes! but thats my opinion!!
    Itunes sucks..but Mediamonkey is also compatible, the pro version.
    01-19-11 11:03 AM
    What do iPhone users think about SkyFire browser?

For me, I definitely made the right choice choosing the iPhone over the HTC Desire.

The lack of quality apps/games on Android was definitely a deal breaker for me.

Android users can't say games aren't important, because venturing over to Android Central I see many post from people requesting ports of IOS games.. just sayin
    01-19-11 02:08 PM
    After the bad break up with the 3GS, I'm going to jump in again and get the iPhone 5. I was going to get the iPhone 4 but the multitasking wasn't what I was looking for. By all accounts, he battery life has also been improved significantly.
    I'll keep my BBerries, carry one when I travel, but I'll give the iPhone 5 a good long try. Who knows, maybe this time I'll be happy and not return it.
    It doesn't have Flash and it doesn't have a user replaceable battery, so I'll be losing on those two wants. But maybe Skyfire will work for me.
    I'm just glad I still have the extra line.
    And I loved the Safari browser while I had it.
    Last edited by Qbnkelt; 01-19-11 at 02:23 PM.
    01-19-11 02:18 PM
    What do iPhone users think about SkyFire browser?

For me, I definitely made the right choice choosing the iPhone over the HTC Desire.

The lack of quality apps/games on Android was definitely a deal breaker for me.

Android users can't say games aren't important, because venturing over to Android Central I see many post from people requesting ports of IOS games.. just sayin
    Some of the games you can play are definitely high-qual. Try flick fishing (not the free version) as a time waster and there are plenty of role playing games and first person shooters with very good graphics.
    01-19-11 02:42 PM
    LTE .... you may want to check the coverage maps to insure you will be getting it. I know in So Cal., just because it says LA, that doesn't mean all over So Cal. One of my big reasons for going over to AT&T instead of waiting for Verizon. AT&T definitely is faster then Verizon where I live.
    My wife has the Fascinate and while it's good, IMO, doesn't compare to the iPhone. Simple things, like taking pictures. She is so envious of my front camera. The Samsung is definitely not any faster then the iPhone. I prefer the Safari browser myself. Battery life is pretty good, without a doubt better then the Samsung.
    What could be better? How about Flash support. That would be nice.
    If you're going to compare a phone that hasn't been released to one that has been announced with a release date, then let's compare the iPhone 5 to these phones.
    01-21-11 04:00 PM
    What could be better? How about Flash support. That would be nice.
    If you're going to compare a phone that hasn't been released to one that has been announced with a release date, then let's compare the iPhone 5 to these phones.
    Try the SkyFire browser, thats what I use to tackle Flash needs. It doesn't support Flash games and is a bit hit and miss, but its better than nothing.
    01-21-11 06:38 PM
    First off make sure LTE is going to be available in your area before you buy the phone because will be paying $45-$50 for the data plan. Even with 4g you're still going to use Wifi when you're home because you're home Wifi is still much much faster. 2, do not buy a Motorola product... Everyday Moto pumps out a new product and forgot the ones that are out there already like Droid X, Pro and Droid 2. Major problems with those phones and Moto does not care. I'm on my 7th Droid X...
    I've been a hardcore Android user for a over a year now after ditching iPhone 3g. There's a big difference Apple and Android, Apple is by far more stable. When there is a problem with Apple it's fixed and fixed fast. Android is growing too fast and it seems that they are more focused out newer, faster and better but they don't fix their existing problem. Once again we have PC Vs MAC.
    Before you buy the Bonic try this.. go into the Verizon store, then install Lets Golf free for the Bonic and the iPhone. Then 1 hole on each device and you see the iPhone 4 is still almost 3 times faster and smoother. Android has lots of great things don't get me wrong, but it's not as polished as iOS.
    Shodan775 and Entertainment72 like this.
    01-25-11 12:02 PM
    Is the location you're living I'm eem going to have lte anytime soon? It's not worth waiting for an lte phone when you won't be able to use the service...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-11 04:20 PM
    Is the location you're living I'm eem going to have lte anytime soon? It's not worth waiting for an lte phone when you won't be able to use the service...

Well, i don't think that is necessarily true. If you end up buying a LTE capable phone but there's no LTE service in your area, you'll still have great 3G service. LTE deployment wont take that long and then you'll have a phone that is able to take advantage of that technology.

If you are looking to stick with something for a couple of years, this is something i think is important to consider.
    01-26-11 08:15 AM
    Well, i don't think that is necessarily true. If you end up buying a LTE capable phone but there's no LTE service in your area, you'll still have great 3G service. LTE deployment wont take that long and then you'll have a phone that is able to take advantage of that technology.

If you are looking to stick with something for a couple of years, this is something i think is important to consider.
    possibly...but you also have to take into consideration if VZW will charge a mandatory data charge for LTE even if you don't have LTE coverage like Sprint charges with their 4G phones. so, even if you didn't have LTE, you might still have to pay for it if you get an LTE phone. However, one can upgrade to a phone now, that's 3G only, and then be able to upgrade to a LTE phone next Sept/OCT. when LTE will be much more widespread. VZW themselves said that they won't cover most America until 2013 anyway so getting a 3G phone now really won't be a waste. I guess we will have to see what the data prices for 4G will be and I guarantee it will be a lot higher than 3G....
    01-26-11 11:38 AM
    01-26-11 12:07 PM
    Like is said before, Do Not Trust Motorola!!
    I dont necessarily agree with you. I tried the X and i have to say it was a pretty good phone.

Something that has always bothered me about most android phones is their vibrate strength with the exception of the Nexus 1. I feel they are very weak and i can't feel the phone vibrate most of the time.

I remember specially when i updated to Froyo on the X and how the update made it even weaker. What the H**L?
    01-26-11 12:42 PM
    Android Speed iPhone users want to try twice as high as iPhone users, who are trying to robots. IPhone, the penetration rate of three times the Android, iPhone consumers are more likely to try to Android.iPhone customers are more likely to have downloaded or played online games, but users seem to use their Android phone activities, and the wide range of applications.
    02-07-11 11:44 AM
    Iphone for sure! I dont like android
    02-08-11 07:03 AM
    I've owned phones from both platforms.

IOS takes the cake imo. Smoother, more stable, and just more aesthetically pleasing. Android has come along way but it's still needs work.

02-08-11 04:28 PM
92 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD