Read this on AllThingsD. The iPhone 4S is looking good on all carriers each having there own draw for it.

http://allthingsd.com/20111118/atts-...mod=ATD_iphone
    11-20-11 06:18 PM
    I was remembering back at the Apple launch and the 4s on AT&T can use the HSPA+ speeds. We all are lucky and each carrier has it strengths.

Sent from my MD276LL using Tapatalk
    11-20-11 06:30 PM
    I just read through that as well, and as far as AT&T allowing a ph call while doin the safari thing, idk how often I'd actually need that lol. I'm sure it does come in handy. Good read CrackberryBrandon, and I'm just real happy VzW has the iPhone now because I'm really enjoying the heck out of it !!

Sent from iPinkks 4S using Tapatalk
    11-20-11 06:37 PM
    I have Verizon and coming over from Blackberry. I must say the Iphone 4S is terrible for their Personal Hot Spot. I cannot run some of my programs on my laptop due to the speed is so slow. With my Blackberry through teathering, the speed was so much better. I got the Iphone 4S for the Personal Hot Spot. I like the Iphone 4S, but have to go back to Blackberry due to their speed is so much faster, any ideas?
    11-21-11 10:23 AM
    I assume you tethered your BB via USB cable?
    11-21-11 10:26 AM
    You are correct sir.
    11-21-11 10:27 AM
    That is part of the speed issue. You were wired to the phone and a BB compresses data. The iPhone is acting like an ad-hoc router and connecting the laptop to itself using wifi or bluetooth. I do not use the hotpsot feature but i need to ask you this is there a way to turn off the wifi password for the hotspot? That causes overhead too.
    11-21-11 10:31 AM
    I can web browse while on the phone on sprint.... If I have my wifi on lol
    11-21-11 10:42 AM
    US CDMA folks have to do it like that
    11-21-11 10:44 AM
    Ya, web browsing is not a problem. I have a software trading program I use and just using the Personal Hot Spot WIFI, it won't run it. I went back in and noticed I can teather my Iphone 4S to my laptop and now I can run it with no problems. I didn't know I could also teather the Iphone 4S to my computer as well as using the WIFI. Like I stated earlier, I'm new to Apple land. Now that I can teather, this Iphone is perfect. LOL Thanks to you all for the quick answers and trying to help.
    11-21-11 10:50 AM
    Thanks for keeping your iPhone...
    11-21-11 10:53 AM
    VZW call quality > all.
    11-21-11 01:53 PM
    VZW call quality > all.
    They charge an arm and a leg lol they better have the best call quality
    11-22-11 08:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD