I just wanted to hear from fellow users. Don't get me wrong I don't need validation for the phone I chose to use. However I went back to the iPhone after having the storm 2 and the Incredible. I guess it might seem dated now that 4 is out but even after using the Incredible I was longing to have the iPhone back.

I can't explain it...I'm not good with giving reviews but something about the quality and form factor and ease of use. I am so glad to have it back, i could have gotten iPhone 4 but I didn't want to wait and I saved some money on the 3GS. Not to mention my iPhone gets 4 bars and my Incredible got only one in my house and I am less than a
    Mile from each tower. That's my rant, thanks for reading!
    08-01-10 07:29 AM
    No need to explain yourself or rationalize your decision. The 3GS is a great phone and not dated by any means.
    08-01-10 09:43 AM
    The 3GS is a fantastic device, especially so now with iOS4. I'd picked one up via Craigslist in late June to see if I liked the iphone platform before committing to an upgrade. I used my 3GS up to the end of last week when I bought my ip4 at an apple store as a walk-in.
    08-01-10 10:59 AM
    Thanks everyone. I would never bash another platform as they all have their merits but I knew the iPhone was for me. Like I said I tried the Incredible and while it's a good device it just wasn't for me.
    08-01-10 11:16 AM
    Nothing wrong with the 3GS, I played with iPhone4 and while it's a great phone and a little better looking than the 3GS, I felt absolutely no need to upgrade. The 3GS still does everything I need it to do and has been incredibly reliable in the process.
    08-01-10 12:01 PM
    Welcome back =)
    08-01-10 01:22 PM
    Just bought my first Iphone yesterday 7-31-10, although it's only 8 gigs I think it will fit my needs, which is mainly fun, I already have an Itouch which I love, and was suppose to keep me from wanting the phone, but it didn't, and decided to just get the phone, wanted the 4 but read about all the problems, and decided not to, and everytime I went to get one they didn't have any for walk-ins and still don't, at least in my area, also have the BB Bold which isn't going anywhere love that too.
    08-01-10 08:53 PM
    That's why I went with 3gs, cheaper and I couldn't get my hands on 4. And I just couldn't wait and I'm not sorry I didn't. My Incredible was eye catching but I love my Iphone.
    08-04-10 05:36 PM
    Look at it this way, technology only moves so fast and Apple like every other company has to come out with new products every year at most to satisfy the investors or they get hurt.

So in the end, last year's model is really not that bad.
    08-04-10 11:40 PM
    I got mine about 15 hours ago, typing from it right now! First iPhone and I absolutely love it thus far

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-10 03:28 AM
    I have the 3Gs and my wife has the Iphone 4. Even if she didn't drop A LOT of calls, I still like mine better. I've upgraded to IOS4 and Jalibroken it and it is perfect. Howeveer, the screen on the 4 is absolutley superb!!!
    08-07-10 07:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD