Hi everybody!
    I just got iPhone as my privat phone (for work I use Blackberry9380 - but often i just leave by accident it in the office ^^") and I was wondering if you can recommand any good alarm clock apps? I don't like the original one because it only wakes me up for a moment, I turn it off and go back to sleep.

Thanks in advance!
    06-06-12 04:04 AM
    go into the appstore and search for alarm apps. im sure theres a million of them.
    06-06-12 04:53 AM
    Hi everybody!
    I just got iPhone as my privat phone (for work I use Blackberry9380 - but often i just leave by accident it in the office ^^") and I was wondering if you can recommand any good alarm clock apps? I don't like the original one because it only wakes me up for a moment, I turn it off and go back to sleep.

Thanks in advance!
    Why do you turn it off instead of sleeping the alarm? (that appears to be the issue). To use the sleep function just press the power button when the alarm sounds, that'll give you 15 minutes before it sounds again. Don't slide to unlock as that will cancel the alarm entirely.
    06-06-12 07:39 AM
    I got tired of mistaking the off button for the snooze button, so I did it this way:

There's six alarms that wake me up in the morning, just in case. I am not a morning person. I'd dance around naked if I could work swing or night shift.
    06-06-12 09:55 AM
    I use the app called Alarm Clock.
    Works well for me and it' free.
    Good Luck
    06-06-12 03:58 PM
    I bought an alarm clock at walmart for 20 bux and a power strip for 10 so i would have the extra outlets... truly the best route... and if power goes out my battery backup system will beep until power is restored.
    06-06-12 06:24 PM
    Hi everyone,

I have quite similar situation, it is soo hard for me to wake up every morning... I still turn off the alarm and go back to sleep or pres snooze like 100 times o_O I've tried many apps but they are all the same. I heard about more "intelligent" apps that make you do something more than just press the button to turn off the alarm, but I don't remember how they were named... So if you could recommend something like that, please just let me know

Thanks.
    06-11-12 06:12 AM
    Hi everyone,

I have quite similar situation, it is soo hard for me to wake up every morning... I still turn off the alarm and go back to sleep or pres snooze like 100 times o_O I've tried many apps but they are all the same. I heard about more "intelligent" apps that make you do something more than just press the button to turn off the alarm, but I don't remember how they were named... So if you could recommend something like that, please just let me know

Thanks.
    How about this?
    06-11-12 10:55 AM
    Hey, I think I found something cheaper
    Yesterday I downloaded Alarm Clock Extreme HD and today I finally woke up as I planned! It's a very tricky app, to turn off the alarm you have to scan Qr Code, so I put mine in the kitchen next to coffee machine and soon after I got up from bed I was already in the kitchen so I could make myself morning coffee...

So far it works for me and I hope it will help you too!
    06-14-12 06:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD