So I think I am going to break down, and get the Iphone 3GS. But I really do love AIM, and my question is I have read that you can't just leave AIM signed in and do other things, is this true? I keep it idle on my storm, also for those that had a storm how do you find your experiences VS the blackberry storm?
    06-23-09 01:42 AM
    It is NOT true. AIM has incorporated push notifications so now you can stay signed in and go do other things and still receive your IMs.
    06-23-09 02:07 AM
    i moved from storm to 3gs, and it doesn't even compare. if i was you i would just go the a store and use it, see how it works. the only thing that i would like to improve is battery life, but i can live with charging it in the car.

also, what i think its funny is how ppl are saying that its just a toy, but with the vpn and remote desktop software that is available on the iphone, just this alone makes it more of a business tool that anything that bb has to offer.
    06-23-09 10:02 AM
    Well I did it I got a Iphone White, 32 gig. I am learning right now. AIM costs money. I wonder why it gives it self to BlackBerry for free? Hmm. Oh well.
    06-23-09 02:56 PM
    Well I did it I got a Iphone White, 32 gig. I am learning right now. AIM costs money. I wonder why it gives it self to BlackBerry for free? Hmm. Oh well.

there are 2 versions, one is free, one is not, not sure whats the diff, i myself got the beejiveIm 3.0, its more then i would like to pay but its really nice, if you cant decide, just go to youtube and take a look how they work,
    06-23-09 03:08 PM
    The free version of AIM does push notifications...it just includes ads...and the paid version doesn't have ads.

I'll get BeeJiveIM, if I were you though. OR IM+, but Beejive is better.
    06-23-09 03:21 PM
    Yup nothing nothing more of a difference then adds and no adds, but as everyone is saying , beejive is the **** man , it works amazing and looks great ! , its a little expensive , but to have all messenger clinents in one spot is well worth it !
    06-23-09 03:34 PM
    Thanks guys its going to take a while I can see. Do you guys let your phone die, and recharge it. Is there a best practices for battery length?
    06-23-09 03:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD