Hey guys i posted this in the iPhone section because this is my hangout spot, and it concerns my iPhone.

My job made me go back and get a blackberry, because of problems they were running into with the iPhone (Don't know what they were, guessing co-workers not being reached by bbm and it was pissing our top tier guys off, guess they never heard of texting or checking a phone roster). So mad because my iPhone was so awesome and way quicker then my Blackberry ever was, and all the apps made work so much easier. I still have my primary/personal iPhone but now I'm stuck to carry around this wretched Tour 9630. At least it was free lol.
    03-15-10 09:03 PM
    From the title, I thought maybe Steve Jobs had sent you back to a BB...
    03-15-10 09:08 PM
    Wooow. That really sucks. :\ But at least you can still use your iPhone for personal stuff.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-10 10:13 PM
    You will survive
    03-15-10 10:19 PM
    Wooow. That really sucks. :\ But at least you can still use your iPhone for personal stuff.

Yea it blows, I don't have a problem with blackberry honestly, but the iphone was so much more efficient for work, and fun as well when your in those boring a** board meeting brickbreaker just doesn't cut it. Monopoly was the best lol.

03-15-10 10:21 PM
    Been carrying 2 for some time now. I do sometimes wish I had BBM on my iPhone so everything could be over with and I'd have one device.
    03-15-10 10:36 PM
    That might come true people have been saying iChat may come to the iPhone its already on the mac.

03-15-10 10:43 PM
    I really need bbm. Not even bbm-like. I have so many peeps on bbm, don't see me giving it up for a while, maybe ever.
    03-15-10 11:10 PM
    Apparently our people do too.

03-16-10 04:35 AM
    BBM is in reality bberrys' selling point and what i miss the most when not using it.
    03-16-10 07:31 AM
    BBM is in reality bberrys' selling point and what i miss the most when not using it.
    yea i agree with you 100% here. BBM is a huge selling point for RIM. I like bbm i like Blackberry, but i really was more productive, and ahead of the game with my iPhone.

right when i got back on the exchange network, and everything this morning, and my company profile updated with my pin and everything i had over 100 bbm request ahhhh, and msg's from friends going "hahaha they got your A** welcome back to jail lol" how rude, but funny lol.
    03-16-10 07:34 AM
    Yeah, BBM is nice, but I never used it all that much. :\
    03-17-10 03:51 AM
    I have never used bbm. I guess I don't have enough friends who own a blackberry. Isn't it like sms?

03-17-10 05:32 AM
    Yea its texting pretty much exclusive to the blackberry community

03-17-10 07:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD