Thursday, January 12, 2012
    Sandox broken
    Here are some news about the current work on the A5 research.

@planetbeing escaped from the sandbox with the help of @saurik. Thanks to their awesome work, there should be nothing left blocking for the A5 jailbreak.

Now it should be a matter of days. Still no precise ETA of course.

We all want this to be finished ASAP, we're getting tired!

Straight from the source.
    01-12-12 07:00 AM
    Finally! The iPhone is useless without a jailbreak. I honestly have no idea how people bear to use it unjailbroken...
    01-12-12 09:01 PM
    Kewl

~Sent via Carrier Pigeon~
    01-13-12 07:47 PM
    This is good news indeed.
    01-13-12 10:42 PM
    My concern is that jailbreaks are becoming more and more complicated. Layering vulnerability upon vulnerability to achieve the goal. Not a huge problem (except stability wise) but with more and more people/groups getting involved can they still be trusted? How long until a malicious jailbreak is released?

FYI, I'm not anti jailbreak, I do and probably will jailbreak, I'm just looking for opinion.

Sent from my iPhone4s using Tapatalk
    01-14-12 08:27 AM
    xandermac that's a great point. But as long as you stay with the redsnow and greenposion folks that is pretty secure those guys are straight up. There was thread a while back there are sites that wan't to charge for a JB. The iPhone devs Saurik, Musclenerd, Pod2g have been around for a long time and are trustworthy. Always consider the source.
    01-14-12 08:39 PM
    I always will. I personally use pwnage (not the original jailbreak, but I trust them). I also get to make a custom payload that way so I'll wait for them to put something together.

Did anyone here use the original iPhone and remember how easy the jailbreaks were back then?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    01-15-12 10:22 AM
    Can't wait. Have been bored with the stock ios
    01-15-12 08:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD