i miss the keyboard

to me the iphoen 4 is a fun phone
    however the blackberry is more reliable
    07-06-10 01:51 AM
    9000 to iphone 4
    i miss the keyboard

to me the iphoen 4 is a fun phone
    however the blackberry is more reliable
    I miss the BBs keyboard too, but the iPhone suites my purposes better.

How do you figure the BB is more reliable? Reliable in what way? It hasn't failed me yet.
    07-06-10 07:19 AM
    i also went from a Bold9700 to an Iphone 4 and i am not looking back. Miss the push email but everything else blows it out of the water. im even used to the touch keyboard and i am typing faster than i was on the bold. i was a heavy bbm user but now i just use text messaging. same crap different toilet seat if you ask me.
    07-06-10 10:39 AM
    i also went from a Bold9700 to an Iphone 4 and i am not looking back. Miss the push email but everything else blows it out of the water. im even used to the touch keyboard and i am typing faster than i was on the bold. i was a heavy bbm user but now i just use text messaging. same crap different toilet seat if you ask me.
    I agree with you 100% I'm not knocking the BB, I still have my 8310 as a backup. But I can't believe that anyone who went from a BB to an iPhone didn't do some kind of research first... I mean, at least look into the features. They are two completly different animals. Why would somebody switch to the iPhone and then start complaining that it can't do this and it can't do that?
    07-06-10 11:10 AM
    I can do everything on the iphone that my blackberry could do but BBM. it seems like all the blackberry apps were a complete joke compared to their iphone equivalents. i honestly cant think of a reason why i was so anti iphone before.
    07-06-10 12:05 PM
    Try meebo.... free on the iphone.
    I tried that and never liked it. It was a while
    ago and probably improved, but I already
    have BeeJive and IM+ purchased and the
    only time I'll ever go back to a free one is if
    I Google released a client as I use GTalk.
    07-06-10 12:24 PM
    I know what you mean, that is where the blackberry got its nickname "crackberry", because it's addicting. I'm sure you'll find something on the iPhone that will make you addicted! Personally, just the display is awesome! Good luck getting unaddicted!
    07-07-10 08:46 PM
    at first I really missed bbm bbm is truly the only thing I miss from blackberry but now I just dont really care all that much its not worth hanging on to a phone just for bbm
    07-07-10 09:30 PM
    I'm sure you'll find something on the iPhone that will make you addicted!
    Yeah. Angry Birds is like crack cocaine.
    07-08-10 08:36 AM
    Did anyone who switched from a BB to the iphone lose your unlimited data package?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-10 10:07 PM
    Did anyone who switched from a BB to the iphone lose your unlimited data package?
    If they did, someone messed up.

I switched from BIS unlimited to iphone unlimited with a quick easy phone call to customer service.
    07-09-10 08:15 AM

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    No. They said I could keep it unlimited, however, if I ever downgraded, I could NEVER go back to unlimited.
    07-09-10 12:10 PM
    if they did, someone messed up.

I switched from bis unlimited to iphone unlimited with a quick easy phone call to customer service.
    no. They said i could keep it unlimited, however, if i ever downgraded, i could never go back to unlimited.
    thanks!
    07-09-10 12:55 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD