my iphone just today has bricked on me 3 times. My camera would not even load up to take a photo then it bricked and i could not turn it on or off. i had to wait it out, then when i finally got the p.o.s. working i got a phone call and i could not slide the answer bar... my whole screen would not respond. anyone else having these issues, or is it just me?
    10-25-09 03:18 PM
    my iphone just today has bricked on me 3 times. My camera would not even load up to take a photo then it bricked and i could not turn it on or off. i had to wait it out, then when i finally got the p.o.s. working i got a phone call and i could not slide the answer bar... my whole screen would not respond. anyone else having these issues, or is it just me?
    Is your phone jailbroken? Mine has not acted like that. Are you running the latest firmware 3.1.2? Did you try to reboot your phone from scratch?- holding the home and sleep button at the same time for about 10 seconds? Try it and see if that resolves your issues.
    10-25-09 03:31 PM
    it is not jailbroken
    i am using the latest firmware
    by rebot u mean restore it o_O?
    i tried the sleep and home button and it hasnt helped yet

i went to the at&t store and they were like yea ur the only one that has complained about that, so it might be ur phone but we cant do anything about it you have to take it to an apple store.... thanks at&t
    10-25-09 03:55 PM
    it is not jailbroken
    i am using the latest firmware
    by rebot u mean restore it o_O?
    i tried the sleep and home button and it hasnt helped yet

i went to the at&t store and they were like yea ur the only one that has complained about that, so it might be ur phone but we cant do anything about it you have to take it to an apple store.... thanks at&t
    The apple store will help you out, but first try to reboot by doing what I said...hold the home and sleep buttons for about 10 seconds until it says slide to shut down. Even when it says that, ignore it and keep holding those 2 buttons until the phone turns off. Then leave it off for a minute or two. Then, press the sleep button to turnthe phone back on. See if that helps solve your issues.
    10-25-09 04:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD