Well my girlfriend bought an iPhone off craigslist, and decided she didnt like it... so she gave it to me to use as an ipod and play games on.

She said the guy she got it from didnt say what model it was (not too bright a consumer...) and i wanna know what model it is. Its a 32g, black, takes video. I tried looking around on the phone but it doesnt say anywhere. Any method i could use to distinguish the 2?
    08-24-09 10:24 PM
    If it takes video its a 3gs.
    08-24-09 10:26 PM
    If it takes video its a 3gs.
    End of thread lol. Check for the compass too!
    08-24-09 10:30 PM
    lol thats a nice little gift to use as an ipod. Kinda curious to know what she paid for it with her not knowing what model it was?
    08-24-09 10:40 PM
    Well my girlfriend bought an iPhone off craigslist, and decided she didnt like it... so she gave it to me to use as an ipod and play games on.

She said the guy she got it from didnt say what model it was (not too bright a consumer...) and i wanna know what model it is. Its a 32g, black, takes video. I tried looking around on the phone but it doesnt say anywhere. Any method i could use to distinguish the 2?
    32gb = 3GS. 3G doesn't come in 32GB.

I added this because the phone could have cycorder for video recording.
    08-25-09 12:13 AM
    ok thanks guys. She said she paid 500 for it, happy birthday to me lol. And lucky because my old 4g ipod just quit on me.

Now I gotta get some good apps and stuff, any recommendations? And a good case/screen protector this thing is too pretty to scratch lol.

It works good and all, but I could never see it replacing my berry, best iPod ever tho! Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-09 04:13 PM
    3gs if it take video
    08-27-09 01:33 AM
    I just got the iSkin Solo case for mine and I like it.
    09-01-09 10:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD