Just to get it out of the way Im switching back to the Iphone...I was using the 2g for a year, decided to try out the BB curve and now I want back with the Iphone. Since Ive only had the BB for a couple months now I'm not eligible for the full upgrade price but I can get the early upgrade price. The 3g is $299 or the 3gs for $399. Is the 3gs worth the extra $100
    07-14-09 01:24 PM
    If you get a chance to use the 3GS you'll agree that $100 is well worth it! That thing screams!!
    07-14-09 01:27 PM
    There are plenty of other threads about this, but the 3GS is definitely worth the extra money.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 01:30 PM
    Just the extra 8GB of space alone is worth the 100 bucks. But you'll also get a much faster device that's new. You know another one will probably be out next year and you'll want to be able to sell yours at the best possible price when looking to upgrade.
    07-14-09 01:32 PM
    Go hard or go home. 3GS all the way.

The 3G doesn't compare. All these overheating issues are the same that existed with the 3G and 2G. Not saying it's true, but that was being said back then... smartphones do get a bit warm, especially when doing data and voice at the same time for a long period of time. The battery issues I'm having is either one of (or some of) the apps, the beta OS (3.1) I have or maybe a device issue, but it's not 3GS specific as my battery was fine when I first got it.
    07-14-09 02:11 PM
    Go hard or go home.
    ^ 1

Not getting the 3Gs when you can, is like voluntarily opting for a VCR when DVD players are out.
    07-14-09 02:21 PM
    ^ 1

Not getting the 3Gs when you can, is like voluntarily opting for a VCR when DVD players are out.
    No its like getting a DVD when Blu-Ray is out there. We know DVDs are good but the Blu-ray are just better.
    07-14-09 02:53 PM
    No its like getting a DVD when Blu-Ray is out there. We know DVDs are good but the Blu-ray are just better.
    Or getting a Lexus GS 300 when you can get the GS 400... more muscle power LOL. (Just thought I'd keep it going)
    07-14-09 03:02 PM
    Oh you got the point.

No need to be anal.

07-14-09 03:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD