Def get 64gb!
    You can always use the space and if your gonna get something like an iphone why not go all the way and get the version with the most space.
    10-15-11 12:14 AM
    Let be honest - When you get Ip4s 16GB, but you wont have 16GB, but 15 or 14GB..

Perfect example is my 32GB iTouch has only 29.28GB of free space, it is totally plain robbery.. Stop advertising it as 32GB...it is 29.28. Another example is my 20GB XB360 hard drive has 16GB data only.

If you are trying to buy a product knowing you will need all XXGB for a file or program, it is important to know how much ACTUAL space you have.
    thought I was the only one who notcied that!?
    is it a particular reason for it always being a little less space on the actual device?
    10-15-11 12:15 AM
    I got the 32G. I'm half kicking myself, thinking I don't even remotely need that much and could have saved a $100. But the other half that's not kicking myself says better to have more 'just in case' than not have enough and need it. Plan/hope to have this phone awhile, so the half of me that thinks more is better will likely win this little mental regret quickly.
    10-15-11 09:23 AM
    thought I was the only one who notcied that!?
    is it a particular reason for it always being a little less space on the actual device?
    It's because the OS is loaded onto it. You get 16,32 and 64GB options. That's the hard drive capacity untouched. Load the OS on it and you have 29GB left before loading anything else.
    10-15-11 09:25 AM
    More is absolutely better! and i would have the same effect beating myself up for not just getting the most memory for a 100 more, don't you still have 30 days anyway to switch?
    10-15-11 09:26 AM
    It's because the OS is loaded onto it. You get 16,32 and 64GB options. That's the hard drive capacity untouched. Load the OS on it and you have 29GB left before loading anything else.
    Oh!!! i feel dumb now i never thought of the ios being the culprit for me never having the advertised amount of memory on the device! lol
    thanks!
    10-15-11 09:28 AM
    Oh!!! i feel dumb now i never thought of the ios being the culprit for me never having the advertised amount of memory on the device! lol
    thanks!
    Haha. Yea next time you buy a computer, check how much disk space is left before you load anything and I bet it's not the advertised amount.
    10-15-11 09:32 AM
    I went with the 16GB. Right now I only have about 180 songs on my phone and about 60 pics. I plan on adding more pics from my Torch and digital camera to my phone as time goes on. Music will take some time to get that built up since it costs money to buy music. I might add a few movies for when I travel.

To me, the 16GB was a step up coming from an 8GB BlackBerry. I can't imagine using all 16GB unless I really tried and spent a lot of money. But everyone has their own needs.
    10-15-11 10:27 AM
    Haha. Yea next time you buy a computer, check how much disk space is left before you load anything and I bet it's not the advertised amount.
    Yea I bet! Its too late for me to do that with my macbook! I don't even Know how to check how much memory is left!!
    But I will look into that because ite probally not much...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-11 10:42 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD