Here's one for ya'll. Over the course of the past 4-5 months, I have collected a little over 100 dollars worth of apps that I used on my iphone 3G. In case you were wondering, about half of that was bought with gift cards that I got as presents. Anyway, I stopped using me iphone about a month ago and have since sold it. I now sit on all these apps, games, etc and was wondering...if I pull the trigger and pick up a next gen iphone, will I still have these apps? I hope to **** I won't have to repurchase them. That would suck. What do you think?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-09 04:28 PM
    I wouldn't see why not. Im sure you have them all synced with iTunes, so as long as you have done that, they should just sync right up with your new iPhone. And even if you haven't, I would imagine that Apple will already know that you have purchased those apps, and will ask if you want to download them again.
    06-07-09 07:01 PM
    If you have them synced with iTunes you shouldn't have to. If not, go download them and if you are using the same iTunes account that you used when you purchased them, it will recognize that you have already downloaded and purchased them and should let you download it again without paying.
    06-07-09 07:31 PM
    ^ Exactly. In that case your apps should still all be there. That WOULD suck to lose that much $$$ in apps though. Hope it works out for you, should you pickup a new device.
    06-08-09 06:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD