Ok so give me and Android Smartphone.

Not a Motorola, HTC or Samsung. I want an Android Smartphone.

See there is no such thing as an Android Smartphone. Android powered yes, but not an Android phone.

just like asking for an iOS phone...no such animal.
    08-15-11 11:40 AM
    Ollie to call her a hacker is the biggest stretch....it's a flaw in the APP not the phones and some people just like to surf the web all day and find articles about security in the iPhone and android to make them feel better about their anitquated yet secure OS.

It's the age old argument on why Mac's are more secure than Windows. MS fanboys point out that Windows get more viruses because they have more market share...blah blah blah...same thing applies here Android and iOS own most of the market share making them a bigger target.
    So this is only a good argument when it works in ones favor?

It is the truth they go after the most it can effect to do the most damage.
    01itr likes this.
    08-15-11 11:49 AM
    So this is only a good argument when it works in ones favor?

It is the truth they go after the most it can effect to do the most damage.
    This is the reason why there has always been issues with viruses on iOS, even before it overtook BB in market share. Therefore the whole point about the most popular OS being the target is invalid.
    08-15-11 11:54 AM
    Ok so give me and Android Smartphone.

Not a Motorola, HTC or Samsung. I want an Android Smartphone.

See there is no such thing as an Android Smartphone. Android powered yes, but not an Android phone.

just like asking for an iOS phone...no such animal.
    Semantics. You are being too technical and are completely ignoring the point. There are such things as Android Smartphones and iOS Smartphones... the Samsung Galaxy S2 is an Android Smartphone, the iPhone4 is an iOS Smartphone. That is how people define them.

It's like someone saying "I want a full touch phone, not an Apple, Motorola, HTC, or Samsung. I want a full touch phone". Makes no sense.
    08-15-11 12:01 PM
    Please someone point me to a VIRUS on iOS........

So this is it????

http://gadgetsteria.com/2011/04/11/n...nesim-content/
    Last edited by Accidental Post; 08-15-11 at 12:49 PM.
    08-15-11 12:42 PM
    This is the reason why there has always been issues with viruses on iOS, even before it overtook BB in market share. Therefore the whole point about the most popular OS being the target is invalid.
    The reason why is because no one was targeting smart phones. Now it appears they are and no I don't consider turning the clock ahead or back to win a game a hack.
    08-15-11 12:43 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD