All BlackBerry 10 devices. Details in BlackBerry Beta Zone.
    Native.

pin:2BEDD6C2

While You Were Away hits BlackBerry Beta Zone-img_20151022_014943.png

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    10-22-15 10:08 PM
    Why is there no discussion forum there for this app? (Or any of the newer apps in the Beta Zone??)

Typed on my Q10, SQN100-2, 10.3.2.2339, Radio .2340
    10-24-15 10:29 AM
    Maybe because the vendors don't create them. I created a discussion group for my application only to have someone who didn't figure out what the application was for leave an offensive comment that I can't get rid of. I won't be doing that again. All my applications have a feedback email address and a BBM Channel and I still get problems reported in the application reviews. There is nothing a vendor can do to respond to requests for help in a review. It turns out it is just easier to set the bar high enough that people can't just flip off snide, offensive or ill considered comments.

LeapSTR100-2/10.3.2.2639
    10-24-15 01:46 PM
    Well that's a shame - one bad apple and all that. I thought the discussion area there was specifically to keep feedback within the Beta Zone. There are discussions of old software in there, going back years, and they never get cleaned out, while there's no way for a beta tester to start a legitimate new one. I haven't tended to join channels for the purpose of discussing software requests or bug fixes, but if that's the only way to give feedback, then I'll start doing so. Thanks for the insight.

Maybe because the vendors don't create them. I created a discussion group for my application only to have someone who didn't figure out what the application was for leave an offensive comment that I can't get rid of. I won't be doing that again. All my applications have a feedback email address and a BBM Channel and I still get problems reported in the application reviews. There is nothing a vendor can do to respond to requests for help in a review. It turns out it is just easier to set the bar high enough that people can't just flip off snide, offensive or ill considered comments.

LeapSTR100-2/10.3.2.2639
    10-24-15 02:03 PM