Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Hello everyone,
    I'm proud to present you my new app :

SmartList10

SmartList10 - The only list app you will ever need again.-wallpaperbig.png

SmartList10 is a new way to create your everyday lists, may it be Shopping lists, todo lists or whatever list one might create! It helps you speed up this task and let you experience the ActiveFrame in a new way. Here is the BlackBerry World description

Welcome to a smarter world!
    With SmartList10, creating lists has just become easier than using a pen and paper!
    Use one of our SmartModes and let the app create your list for you, instead of tediously entering every single item on your own. Discover the world of smarter lists.

Features:

+SmartDetection:
    Write your list down like you would on paper. Dont worry about teaching your phone what items you want in your list. SmartDetection demonstrates what it means to have a Smartphone. It recognizes your items and transforms them into a list!

+SmartCopy:
    Simply head over to your favorite cooking website, copy your ingredients list and hit save. SmartList10 does the rest for you. Don't worry about copying each and every item to your list, select it all, once, and let the magic happen.

+SmartFrame:
    For the first time EVER on BlackBerry 10, your ActiveFrame becomes interactable. SmartFrame transforms your everyday active frame into a dynamic list, that you can control by simply tilting your device, Scroll trough your list even when SmartList10 is minimized! Completed a Task on your list ? Simply press and hold the volume up key and the highlighted item gets checked!

Enjoy the native experience that SmartList10 brings you, with nice tabbed categories, an easy to use Interface and a user friendly experience.

SmartList10 was built and designed from the ground up with the user in mind.

If you encounter any problems while using SmartList10, please contact me at : Support@AgeTDev.com , prior to leaving a bad review.
    These Pictures below are from the tutorial inside the app , but they explain quiet well whats going on in there:

SmartList10 - The only list app you will ever need again.-screen2-z.pngSmartList10 - The only list app you will ever need again.-screen3-z.pngSmartList10 - The only list app you will ever need again.-screen4-z.pngSmartList10 - The only list app you will ever need again.-screen5-z.pngSmartList10 - The only list app you will ever need again.-screen6-z.pngSmartList10 - The only list app you will ever need again.-screen7-z.pngSmartList10 - The only list app you will ever need again.-screen8-z.png

As always i try to bring a Maximum of compability across the BlackBerry 10 line, making my app available on every BlackBerry device. This ofcourse means alot of work and tweaks to make everything fine and smooth on all devices. I ran a several weeks beta test to fix all bugs and unpleasanties to make the final Version as good as possible, but you can never fix all the bugs in a beta. There are things that happen outside the testing Environment that you just cant forsee.
    Thats why I ask you to please Report any bug you Encounter to me first, before leaving a negative Review! I will try my best to fix your Problem as fast as possible. If you only leave bad Reviews there is no way i can contact you to fix the Problem!

P.s. For the first week SmartList10 is availablewith 50% off at only 0.99c !
    Grab it while ist hot! ( It can take a couple of hours before the Price Drops )

Get it at BlackBerry World

AgeTDev

Promotional video:

------------------------------
    Changelog
    ------------------------------
    • v.1.0.0.0 Initial release
    • v.1.0.0.1 :
    German added
    • v.1.0.1.0 :
    Corrections in the German translation that were to big to display
    Bugs introduced by 10.3.1 fixed
    Introducing a new scrollmode for the SmartFrame : MediaKeyScrolling
    Scroll trough your lists by clicking the volume keys
    Volume up to scroll up, volume down to scroll down, pause key to check!
    •v.1.1.0.1 :
    New :
    * App is now fully translated to Czech, as well as the description in BBW , big thanks @czechberry !
    * Share lists : Simply open up a list , click share and send the list to anyone you want, over any media channel you like ( BBM,Bluetooth, NFC , Email... whatever!) If the receiver has SmartList10 installed, he can simply tap the file and the lists gets imported with the checked states aswell!
    * Sensitivity Settings : Control the sensitivity of the tilting in SmartFrame!

Updated :
    - Removed "fixed scrolling" because the new 10.3.1 Update from BlackBerry makes this flickering too much!
    - Removed "inverse scrolling" : This didn't behave as expected so I removed it temporarily until i fix it.
    * Other minor or major fixes to improve the overall experience!
    Attached Thumbnails SmartList10 - The only list app you will ever need again.-screen1-z.png  
    Last edited by AgeT; 02-25-15 at 04:49 AM.
    abubadr, tinochiko and rotorwrench like this.
    02-16-15 03:18 AM
    Nice sounds

Posted via CB10
    02-16-15 03:27 AM
    I'll have to take a look at it!

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    02-16-15 03:32 AM
    Cool

Join Toofani App Promo C004DE3E2 for BlackBerry App codes
    02-16-15 06:03 AM
    After some requests , i uploaded a Video to demonstrate the SmartFrame Feature.
    As an Addition, you can see the creation of a Shopping list with SmartCopy , meaning you only Need to copy what you want and the list is created.In this case I copy the ingredientslist of a meal id like to cook.

At the end you see the Scrolling trough the SmartFrame and checking the items with the volume up button.

This is real footage from my passport on official Firmware,
    i have tested this Feature thoroughly in the last month with the help of my beta testers.
    The Feature is working on all devices, and if anyone of you can reproduce a case where ist not working, id be very happy to fix it so please Report the Problem to me

here is the Video : ( p.s. a decent Promotion Video will still follow )

czechberry likes this.
    02-16-15 09:22 AM
    Good luck - sounds interesting.
    02-16-15 10:05 AM
    Thanks for video!
    ActiveFrame mode looks great, I bought another Note app already, but I am thinking about buy SmartList10. :-)
    02-16-15 03:42 PM
    Hello everyone, for the german speaking audience inhere, I just submitted an update that brings german as language inside the app and its controls.
    02-17-15 10:59 AM
    Here is the promotionvideo:
    02-18-15 12:44 PM
    Great App

Posted via CB10
    02-18-15 01:45 PM
    Love it!

Check Out TechCraze
    02-19-15 05:05 AM
    You've misspelled the word separate throughout your promotional materials and, I'm guessing, your app as well.
    02-19-15 08:26 AM
    Well that's a shame! Thanks for noticing, ill fix it up
    02-19-15 08:59 AM
    New update currently under testing :
    Introducing a new scroll mode for the SmartFrame: MediaKeyScrolling!
    Scroll trough your list when in active frame with your mediakeys! Use the volume up key to scroll upwards, and the volume down key to scroll downwards! Check items with the play/pause key!
    To use this new mode, enable it in the settings!

Other fixes with this release:
    10.3.1 introduces a bug where lists that use leftpadding stay highlighted even after unselecting them. I removed the padding and now you dont see the problem anymore!
    The german translation introduced long words, that were cut off. I chose other words to fit the label size!

Enjoy!
    FF22 likes this.
    02-19-15 02:21 PM
    Hello everyone , Im back with a new update for you : v.1.1.0.1
    New :
    * App is now fully translated to Czech, as well as the description in BBW , big thanks @czechberry !
    * Share lists : Simply open up a list , click share and send the list to anyone you want, over any media channel you like ( BBM,Bluetooth, NFC , Email... whatever!) If the receiver has SmartList10 installed, he can simply tap the file and the lists gets imported with the checked states aswell!
    * Sensitivity Settings : Control the sensitivity of the tilting in SmartFrame!

Updated :
    - Removed "fixed scrolling" because the new 10.3.1 Update from BlackBerry makes this flickering too much!
    - Removed "inverse scrolling" : This didn't behave as expected so I removed it temporarily until i fix it.
    * Other minor or major fixes to improve the overall experience!

So whats next ?
    *Well first of all the languages will expand. In the coming versions SmartList10 will be translated to French, Chinese and Portuguese. Spanish will follow up eventually.

*Multiselectionbutton in the List itself. To keep up with the new 10.3.1 design, i give you the same button as in your hub. Just press it once to trigger the multiselection. No more tapping and holding needed ( still available tough ).
    *SmartFrame dynamic entrysize! Take over total control and adjust the size of the entries in your settings. Chose how many items you want to see, from very small to very big, here everyone will find his favorite!
    *Much much more...
    02-25-15 04:47 AM
    AgeT I downloaded the app today on my Z30. I like the app and can make good use of it but I had to disable it this evening due to the excessive battery consumption. It was averaging 18% over several hours.

Is this normal or is it a bug? I've not had this level of battery drain with any of the other apps I've downloaded. Unless it can be resolved I won't be able to use your app. Too bad as I really like it.

In the screenshot below the last graph drop of each measurement is where I closed the app.

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 337809
    Last edited by rotorwrench; 02-28-15 at 10:01 PM.
    02-28-15 09:36 PM
    AgeT I downloaded the app today on my Z30. I like the app and can make good use of it but I had to disable it this evening due to the excessive battery consumption. It was averaging 18% over several hours.

Is this normal or is it a bug? I've not had this level of battery drain with any of the other apps I've downloaded. Unless it can be resolved I won't be able to use your app. Too bad as I really like it.

In the screenshot below the last graph drop of each measurement is where I closed the app.

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 337809
    Hello!
    May I ask you in what state you let the app minimized?
    If you minimize it with Smooth Scrolling activated, you will be able to scroll trough the list by tilting the device. This turns your accelerometer on, until well you close the app or get out of the list. So, I would say this is a normal behaviour as you let your hardware sensor run the whole day! I would advise you, if you really need to see the list all day, then use the volume key mode. Otherwise just minimize the app from your main menu and you will see that the sensors are not on anymore, and as is the battery will no longer drain!

Would you like to see something differently?
    03-01-15 02:21 AM
    I just want to inform everyone that this is your last chance to get SmartList10 at a discounted price of 99c! Price will go up in the next hours!
    03-02-15 07:44 AM
    Version 1.3 available, integrates with BlackBerry assistant ! Create your lists directly from there!

Edit:
    The app is now 'Built for BlackBerry' certified!
    Last edited by AgeT; 03-06-15 at 01:27 AM.
    FF22 likes this.
    03-04-15 07:47 AM
    Hello
    I am in search of beta testers for an upcoming release, if anyone is interested please PM me!

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
    04-02-15 02:46 AM
    Hey folks!
    Im back with a big update for SmartList10, and i will outline some changes here
    First of all, i present you a brand new design! Icon , splash screen, color scheme! All refreshed!
    Here it is:
    SmartList10 - The only list app you will ever need again.-splash-1440x1400-v2.jpg
    I hope you all like it !

Now, the next big thing is : Synchronization
    You can now share lists with your fellow users and keep them updated. So when you do changes, they immediately appear at the others phone! Everyone you share the list with can add/edit or delete items and check them!
    This feature is currently in public beta! You can enable them and, actively participate in shaping the future of it!
    I have opened a website to allow you to give me direct feedback on the new feature!
    However , you can also suggest and vote other features over there :
    FeedBack Page

There are also alot of other changes and fixes, you can read trough them here :
    Changelog

I hope you all like the new version!
    FF22 and czechberry like this.
    04-16-15 02:16 PM
    Hey, after successfully introducing the new syncing feature, id like to know a little if you like it. Therfor I created this online survey, its only 10 questions and I would really appreciate your participation! Thanks :
    http://survey.SmartList10.com
    05-03-15 05:26 AM
    Hello everybody!
    It has been some time since I posted something about SmartList10, but this might be interesting for a couple of you!

A couple of month ago, I announced on my BBChannel that the development of a cross platform version of SmartList10 has been started.
    As the development progresses, I want to share some details with you here :
    The app itself will be renamed to SmartList, so we are dropping the 10. This is because the app will be available for Android, iOS and Windows Universal!
    Second, the app will get alot of new features.
    Over the past years, alot of users did email me with feedback, suggestions and ideas. I always did my best to implement them as fast as I could. Some features did not make it into to the app as you can download it today, but I always wrote them down and they WILL make it to the new SmartList. To just name a few, this of course includes cross platform synchronisation, base and child lists, and much more...

The new app itself will be free. Everyone can download it and make use of it without limitations but one. The online synching service will be a premium subscription based feature. Why so ? Well, simply because I have to pay the servers. Online features require monthly payments from my side, it needs storage, traffic, backups, and compuation power for the encryption ( yes all lists will be encrypted ). I simply cannot afford to pay these while not earning anything from the app, so I decided to go this way. Give you the app for free, and take in a little money to pay the bills. It will not be expensive, it is really only to cover the costs.

However, because I want to say thanks to all my loyal BlackBerry customers, and we are over 3000 SmartList users in here ! , I decided to give everyone who bought SmartList10 one year of premium services for FREE once the app launches.
    I am currently working out a solution together with BlackBerry on how to verify purchases, but that should only be a matter of time.
    In meantime, head over to SmartList | The only list app you will ever need again and subscribe to our mailing list. I will get in touch with everyone who subscribes there to make sure he gets his free year. I cannot consider anyone replying here to redeem his free year, you really need to go to the website. I promise the email will not be used for anything else than getting in touch with you once the app goes live!

Thats it, what a text wall!
    T
    AmritD and elfabio80 like this.
    09-22-16 10:14 AM
    Nice! Sounds promising.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-16 01:55 PM