06-20-17 09:48 AM
180 123 ...
tools
    App Name: Shortcut Creator

[B]This App has been specifically architected for a BlackBerry 10 experience. The Built for BlackBerry designation is your assurance that this App meets BlackBerry’s high standards for quality and performance.

ShortCut Creator - Create Unlimited Custom Web Icons on HomeScreen-img_00002354.jpg ShortCut Creator - Create Unlimited Custom Web Icons on HomeScreen-img_00001307.jpg ShortCut Creator - Create Unlimited Custom Web Icons on HomeScreen-img_00001400.jpg ShortCut Creator - Create Unlimited Custom Web Icons on HomeScreen-img_00002349.jpg ShortCut Creator - Create Unlimited Custom Web Icons on HomeScreen-img_00002350.jpg ShortCut Creator - Create Unlimited Custom Web Icons on HomeScreen-img_00002353.jpgClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00002353.jpg 
Views:	465 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	206487 ShortCut Creator - Create Unlimited Custom Web Icons on HomeScreen-img_00002357.jpg ShortCut Creator - Create Unlimited Custom Web Icons on HomeScreen-img_00002356.jpg ShortCut Creator - Create Unlimited Custom Web Icons on HomeScreen-img_00002359.jpg ShortCut Creator - Create Unlimited Custom Web Icons on HomeScreen-img_00002352.jpg ShortCut Creator - Create Unlimited Custom Web Icons on HomeScreen-img_00002813_1.jpg ShortCut Creator - Create Unlimited Custom Web Icons on HomeScreen-img_00002813.jpg

Summary:

Use Shortcut Creator to create unlimited number of Web Browser, File, Folder and Phone speed dial shortcuts on the HomeScreen. Additionally you can add shortcuts to all your Hub email accounts, Text Message, BBM, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. The shortcut will be launched just like an application. Each shortcut can have it's own customized icon.

If you prefer you can select any of the predefined web and System Setting shortcuts in the Default tab screens. Just select the shortcut and select the OK button. To delete the shortcut from the HomeScreen you just delete it normally like an application. Touch the icon and hold it until you see the Trashcan icon.

Use Shortcut Creator to add a system Settings shortcut to the HomeScreen like BlackBerry myWorld, Wifi, DateTime, Display,Password, Sounds, Security, Network Connections, NFC, Music, Video and more. No need to figure where each Settings are anymore. Just launch the icon on the HomeScreen to directly open the Settings screen. There are over 50 Settings shortcuts that you can use.

File Short Cuts

You can create the following file type extension short cuts on the Home Screen.

* .csv, .xls
    * .doc, .text
    * .bmp, .gif, .jpg, .png, .tiff
    * .html, .xml
    * .acc, .mp3, m4a, .wav, .wma
    * .mp4, .avi, .mkv
    * .ppt, .pptx
    * .pdf
    * .zip

Folder Shortcut

You can create any folder from the Device or SD Card as a shortcut on the HomeScreen. When you launch the shortcut the folder will be opened. No need to run the File Manager application again to access your folders. You can select a predefined folder icon or use your own custom icon.

Phone Speed Dial

A contact speed dial can also be added to the Homescreen make calling simple. Just select the Contact from the Contact application or you can manually type in the Contact's name and phone number. You can also select a custom picture.

Hub Shortcuts

With the power of Shortcut Creator you can now finally add shortcut to Hub email accounts, Text Message, BBM, PIN, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn on the HomeScreen. With one click you can open your Hub email account. Note that when opening social account like Facebook it opens the Hub and not the actual Facebook application.

Note: Shared Files permission must be set to Allow for Shortcut Creator in the Settings-Security Privacy-Application Permissions application.

Features
    -----------

Version 4.0

* SMS Text Composer. Create unlimited number of SMS shortcuts on the
    HomeScreen. Customize icon and name

* Email Composer. Create unlimited number of Email shortcuts on the HomeScreen.
    Customize icon and name

* BBM Chat. Create unlimited number of BBM Chat shortcuts on the HomeScreen.
    Customize icon and name

* BBM Audio Chat. Create unlimited number of BBM Audio Chat shortcuts on the

* BBM Video Chat. Create unlimited number of BBM Video Chat shortcuts on the

* Contact. Create unlimited number of Contact shortcuts on the HomeScreen.
    Customize icon and name. Quick access to the Contact information and edit the
    contact

Version 3.0

* Add Hub email accounts, Text Message, BBM and social accounts on the HomeScreen
    * Create unlimited number of Web Browser short cuts on the Home Screen
    * Create unlimited number of Phone Speed Dial short cuts on the Home Screen
    * Create unlimited number of Folder short cuts on the Home Screen
    * Create unlimited number of File type short cuts on the Home Screen
    * Select from the predefined Web browser sites
    * Select and create System Setting short cuts such as Mobile Network, Notification, Security, Sounds, Network Connections and more. No need to dig through the Settings screen anymore. Just one touch to open the correct Settings
    * Use your own custom picture for the Icon
    * Easy to use and there is no setup
    * Compatible with all version of the BlackBerry 10 OS
    * New Setting shortcuts for OS10.2+

Link to BlackBerry World Listing:

BlackBerry World - Web Short Creator

Price: $2.99
    Last edited by Smiley88; 11-20-13 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Update to v3
    03-18-13 11:44 AM
    I'm very happy with this app! Easy to use. Good work.
    05-07-13 12:03 AM
    App Name: Web Shortcut Creator

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...0469.png/?t=12 http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...0470.png/?t=12 http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...0471.png/?t=12

Summary:

Use Web Shortcut Creator to create unlimited number of web browser shortcuts on the HomeScreen. The shortcut will open the website when launched just like an application. Each shortcut can have it's own customized icon unlike when you create the shortcut from the Browser app. It does not allow you to change the icon.

If you prefer you can select any of the predefined shortcuts in the Default tab screen. Just select the shortcut and select the OK button. To delete the shortcut from the HomeScreen you just delete it normally like an application. Touch the icon and hold it until you see the Trashcan icon.

Custom Icon

When creating your own shortcut the icon that you use should be 114x114. If you make it bigger the OS will resize it to 114x114. If the icon is smaller than 114x114 then no resizing.

Note: Shared Files permission must be set to Allow for Web Shortcut Creator in the Settings application.

Link to BlackBerry World Listing:

BlackBerry World - Web Short Creator

Price: $0.99
    Are shared permissions just needed to create the icons or are they needed afterwards as well? Thanks.

Posted via CB10 from my great Z10
    05-07-13 01:40 AM
    Are shared permissions just needed to create the icons or are they needed afterwards as well? Thanks.

Posted via CB10 from my great Z10
    You just needed for the application and do not need it for the shortcut.
    05-07-13 11:42 AM
    Those default shortcut icons are good. Got a couple of them already.
    Smiley88 likes this.
    05-07-13 12:46 PM
    Just bought it and it works perfectly, thanks for the great app.

Posted via CB10
    Smiley88 likes this.
    05-07-13 02:03 PM
    Those default shortcut icons are good. Got a couple of them already.
    If you need more or have request I can add them to the next update.
    Just send me the url link and include the icon if you have one. just send them to support@toysoft.ca

thanks
    05-07-13 02:28 PM
    If you need more or have request I can add them to the next update.
    Just send me the url link and include the icon if you have one. just send them to support@toysoft.ca

thanks
    I will send you the Bank of America link and icon tomorrow. Hopefully my laptop will be fixed today. Thanks!

Got the CNN and the Huffington Post shortcut, gonna try more this week.
    05-07-13 03:24 PM
    doesn't the phone already do this? I mean i have shortcuts I made via the web from the phone and didnt have to pay for an app. What's the benefit?
    05-09-13 02:40 PM
    doesn't the phone already do this? I mean i have shortcuts I made via the web from the phone and didnt have to pay for an app. What's the benefit?
    Yes you can do this with the Browser. What Web Shortcut does it creates bunch of default websites for you with nice icons.

when you create your own custom shortcut you can use any picture as the icon unlike the browse it just use the current page as the icon and it doesn't look nice.
    05-09-13 02:56 PM
    You can choose the icon for the shortcuts, it also allows you to have really tiny icons which is why I bought it so I could have a tiny icon that you can barely see so I could have a almost blank homepage so I could see my wallpaper.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 02:56 PM
    You can choose the icon for the shortcuts, it also allows you to have really tiny icons which is why I bought it so I could have a tiny icon that you can barely see so I could have a almost blank homepage so I could see my wallpaper.

Posted via CB10
    Heh, I bought it for almost the opposite reason; didn't like the small icons the browser created for mobile websites so now I just make my own in Photoshop and use the app to make the shortcuts. Works great.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 01:23 AM
    How do you make Web shortcuts appear on the home screen??

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 09:37 PM
    How do you make Web shortcuts appear on the home screen??

Posted via CB10
    Just select from the Default screen or create your own in Web Shortcut Manager.
    05-11-13 12:12 AM
    I'm having an issue with the app, just paid and downloaded it and I get an error. Any ideas what's going on?

ShortCut Creator - Create Unlimited Custom Web Icons on HomeScreen-img_00000151.png

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 12:27 AM
    I'm having an issue with the app, just paid and downloaded it and I get an error. Any ideas what's going on?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000151.png 
Views:	873 
Size:	81.2 KB 
ID:	160687

Posted via CB10
    did you set all the permissions to allow in the Settings->Security Privacy->Application Permissions for Web ShortCuts?
    05-12-13 09:29 AM
    I made a shortcut for the Dodgers mobile site.

Posted using the Diva's Z
    Smiley88 likes this.
    05-12-13 10:28 PM
    Thanks to Denise, I gave this app a try, and I'm liking it. I had some shortcuts on my home screen that didn't have icons, and quite frankly they looked ugly. But with this, looks great!

Well done
    05-13-13 11:25 AM
    Ya permissions are set. Some work and some dont... However the BlackBerry feature itself inside the browser is also hit or miss, so something in my os is corrupt and don't know what.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 09:09 AM
    Ya permissions are set. Some work and some dont... However the BlackBerry feature itself inside the browser is also hit or miss, so something in my os is corrupt and don't know what.

Posted via CB10
    Some websites are not optimized for mobile phones. See my pic above - Dodgers/ Major League Baseball. That is a mobile version not their full website. This app works especially for websites which have a "mobile view".
    05-14-13 12:51 PM
    I really love the espn logo from the defaults but that links you to the main page..not the mobile one. How can I use that logo and link it to the mobile espn site?
    05-26-13 11:02 AM
    I really love the espn logo from the defaults but that links you to the main page..not the mobile one. How can I use that logo and link it to the mobile espn site?
    hmm...if you run it on your BB it should default to the mobile site.
    What is the mobile link?
    05-26-13 11:51 AM
    Mine defaults to espns home page not the mobile one.

The mobile link: mobile.espn.go.com/‎
    05-26-13 11:54 AM
    If you can find the icon on Google images just save it and create your own shortcut with the URL link you want.

Just search "espn icon" make sure it's in .png format. You might even find a icon you like better!

I do this so if I get bored of an icon I can easily change it up.

Posted via CB10
    dtarin likes this.
    05-26-13 12:05 PM
    If you set a shortcut for this app as a mobile web page but I have the browser set to desktop browsing will it open the mobile page or the desktop page?

Very useful app idea and I think I will buy regardless.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 01:05 AM
180 123 ...