Name: Text Speech Translate

New App: Text Speech Translate - speak and translate any text and save to mp3-img_20150421_195614.jpg
    New App: Text Speech Translate - speak and translate any text and save to mp3-img_20150425_092538.jpg
    New App: Text Speech Translate - speak and translate any text and save to mp3-img_20150424_091335.jpg
    New App: Text Speech Translate - speak and translate any text and save to mp3-img_20150427_083500.jpg

Description:

By Toysoft Development Inc Write a review

Text Speech Translate can speak any text that you type or speak a text file in any of the supported languages (over 30). Text Speech Translate can also translate words or text from one language to another language.

Why is Text Speech Translate better?

Not only can Text Speech Translate speak the text but it can also save it to a mp3 file. To convert a text file to speech it is easy. Just select the file and select the supported language and then Convert. In no time you will have a mp3 file that you can listen or listen at your own time. There is no limit on the size of the text file. The text file can be in any of the supported languages.

With the language Translator you can save all the translated word or text to the Bookmark database and recall them at anytime.

System and BlackBerry Hub Integration

If you have a text file that you want to listen to or to convert to speech you can select the file in application such as the File Manager and then select Share or Open In from the menu. This will open Text Speech Translate application which you can then speak the text file or convert it to speech.

Text Speech Translate is also integrated with the BlackBerry Hub to speak or convert your email message. In the BlackBerry Hub press and hold on a email message and then select Share. Select Convert to Speech and Text Speech Translate application will display the message. You can then select Speak or Convert it to a mp3 file for listening or share.

Supported Speech and Translation Languages

Arabic
    Chinese Cantonese
    Chinese Mandarin
    Croatian
    Czech
    Danish
    Dutch
    English AU/NZ
    English CAN/US
    English GB
    Finnish
    French
    Greek
    Hindi
    Hungarian
    Indonesian
    Italian
    Japanese
    Korean
    German
    Norwegian
    Polish
    Portuguese
    Romanian
    Russian
    Spanish
    Swedish
    Thai
    Tamil
    Turkish
    Vietnamese

*Lao
    *Pakistan Urdu

* Speech is not support for Lao and Urdu languages

BlackBerry World: https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ntent/59959940

Price: $1.99
    04-28-15 08:50 AM
    Very Useful and good luck with app.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-15 09:14 AM
    Good luck with the app. And definitely, THANKS for your continued support of BB10 devices.
    04-28-15 09:21 AM
    I bought the app and it says I need BBM active for it to work. What's up with that? I don't see that mentioned before purchase...

How do I get around the BBM requirement?
    04-28-15 05:09 PM
    I bought the app and it says I need BBM active for it to work. What's up with that? I don't see that mentioned before purchase...

How do I get around the BBM requirement?
    It's optional. You can deny that. You only need BBM if you want to invite others to download the app.
    04-28-15 08:27 PM
    No hebrew support?

Q10 on 10.3.1.1779
    04-28-15 10:38 PM
    It's optional. You can deny that. You only need BBM if you want to invite others to download the app.
    I hit cancel and I get the BBM warning each time and the app doesn't seem to work.

If I hit continue it takes me to the BBM setup screen.

I have no desire to set BBM up on my device, anyway to get around this?
    04-28-15 11:01 PM
    I hit cancel and I get the BBM warning each time and the app doesn't seem to work.

If I hit continue it takes me to the BBM setup screen.

I have no desire to set BBM up on my device, anyway to get around this?
    You can just hit cancel and it should let you in.

Every BB10 that is designed for Built for BlackBerry requires BBM connection so I can not remove this feature.

There is no harm in allowing BBM connection. The app DOES NOT send or read your BBM contacts. If only allows you to invite users to download the that is all.
    04-29-15 12:14 AM
    Every BB10 that is designed for Built for BlackBerry requires BBM connection so I can not remove this feature.
    Of all the apps I've loaded on this phone, this is the first to do this??? None of the others triggered BBM setup.

There is no harm in allowing BBM connection. The app DOES NOT send or read your BBM contacts. If only allows you to invite users to download the that is all.
    I don't want to waste the resources for something I don't plan to use. I wished I could just uninstall it.

No need going back and forth since I'm sure you have a good product that others will find useful, is there a refund process?
    04-29-15 12:25 AM
    Of all the apps I've loaded on this phone, this is the first to do this??? None of the others triggered BBM setup.

I don't want to waste the resources for something I don't plan to use. I wished I could just uninstall it.

No need going back and forth since I'm sure you have a good product that others will find useful, is there a refund process?
    By allow BBM connection permission there is no extra resource staken by the app.

If you download any BFB apps they all the bbm connection permission.

contact BBWorld support for refund.
    04-29-15 08:14 AM
    New version is now available.

Change Log

* Added Share support for plain text from anywhere. You can highlight any text on the page eg: A website, document, text file, ebook etc.. and then select Share. Select Text Speech Translate to speak or translate the text

* Added a new option in the Settings screen to choose a default language for speaking email message Shared from the Hub.

* Added Clear button in the Translation screen

* Fixed the deletion in the Bookmark. Before if you have any text that are the same it will get deleted.
    05-04-15 08:41 AM
    FYI, Text Speech Translate now Built For BlackBerry approved.
    czechberry likes this.
    05-07-15 02:11 PM
    New version is now available.

Change Log

* Added Share support for plain text from anywhere. You can highlight any text on the page eg: A website, document, text file, ebook etc.. and then select Share. Select Text Speech Translate to speak or translate the text
    Hi, don't work with my blackberry passport

Posted via CB10
    05-21-15 02:07 AM
    Hi, don't work with my blackberry passport

Posted via CB10
    What do you mean? Did you allow all the permissions for the application?
    Works great on my Passport.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-15 03:26 AM
    I just have a problem with share .
    everything else works fine.
    May be a problem with another application or I use poorly.

All permissions is ok
    05-21-15 09:14 AM
    I just have a problem with share .
    everything else works fine.
    May be a problem with another application or I use poorly.

All permissions is ok
    sharing file or text from a page?

what happens when you share a text? do you get a choice which app to share with? if you select Text Speech Translate does the app open and display the text?
    05-21-15 10:52 AM
    Thank for help,I send @ a video with screen recorder

Posted via CB10
    05-21-15 11:17 AM
    Thank for help,I send @ a video with screen recorder

Posted via CB10
    make sure you have the latest version.

Join my BBM Channel to chat live if you still have problems.
    05-21-15 11:42 AM
    New Update is available.

Change Log

* When speaking the text it now converts all the text to mp3 first. This fixes the speaking gap when speaking large amount of text. This is due to the app having to contact the server for conversion. Now the speaking is more natural.

* minor bug fixes
    09-03-15 08:48 AM