App Name: Memoir
    Summary: Send your Remember Notes to Microsoft OneNote
    Link to BlackBerry World Listing: HERE
    Price: $1.99 - LAUNCH SALE! 50% OFF!

Hello everybody,

Great news for us, BB10 loyal users: independent app development is not dead yet!

I have created a very simple app but which I think it's really neat. It's called Memoir and it is immensely useful to me and hopefully it will be for you too. It's not free because I put a lot of effort in it and I value my time and effort. So, if you want more apps for BB10, please support your favorite independent dev by buying and reviewing our apps. With enough paying costumers it will enable me to continue doing what I like: cool and useful BB10 apps!

I'm giving my best with this app but even so there will be bugs. Actually, this is an unofficial BETA release. It works just fine in most cases but there are some edge cases that are not fully covered so don't push it too much. Or push it and break it but, please, report it to me so I can fix it.

This first version has only the core features but if reception is good, I'm planing to add more cool stuff. You can even ask for what would you like to see it doing. Just send me an email or a message in Twitter.

Grab your copy on BlackBerry World while it's on LAUNCH SALE for 50% Off the regular price!
    Please share it with your friends and spread the word.
    Cheers!

MEMOIR
    Send your Remember Notes to Microsoft's OneNote

Memoir* [mem-wahr, -wawr]; noun;
    1. A record of events written by a person having intimate knowledge of them and based on personal observation.
    2. Usually, memoirs. An account of one's personal life and experiences; autobiography.
    The published record of the proceedings of a group or organization, as of a learned society.
    3. A biography or biographical sketch.

Even tough BlackBerry provides a great note taking app, Remember, it has a big shortcoming: it's impossible to backup its data or export it, not even with BlackBerry Link. This means that you have to manually copy and paste all data somewhere safe.

Don't let your precious memories go to waste. With the Memoir app you can secure your memories in to the cloud with just one tap.

HOW WE DO IT?
    All the Notes and Folders stored on BB10's Remember app can be easily uploaded to Microsoft's excellent OneNote note taking app/service. A Notebook named "BB10 Notes by Memoir" is created in your OneNote/OneDrive account. Every Note Folder from Remember is a Section of the notebook. Every Note from Remember is a Page on OneNote.

MICROSOFT ONENOTE
    It's a free cross-platform app and service. It's has many advanced features and is deeply integrated with the latest version of Windows and their cloud storage service OneDrive. It's a perfect place for preserving your precious notes and enabling multiple ways of accessing it. To use Memoir you'll need to have a Microsoft account.

MAIN FEATURES:
    - Support for Remember Notes and Folders.
    - Attachments: images, audio, pdf, ppt, doc, xls e etc.
    - Upload All with 1-Tap.
    - Fast Native/Cascades interface. Very simple and effective.
    - Secure integration with Microsoft Account. A Microsoft account is required. OneNote permissions must be granted.
    - One-way synchronization. Only changes from Remember app are detected and uploaded.
    - Support for OS 10.3.0 and higher.

PLANNED FEATURES:
    - Integration with other cloud services. Google or EverNote? You choose!
    - Support for Tasks.
    - Two-way synchronization. Changes to Notes made from OneNote's apps are downloaded to the device and appear on Remember app.
    - Give OneNote permission only once. Permission is only granted for 1 hour in current version.
    - Support for OS 10.2.1
    - Other languages. Volunteer native speakers are welcome!
    - Change OneNote Section by changing Notes Folder
    - Change OneNote Master Notebook name

Ask for what feature you want most on the app review or by email: bb10support@williamrjribeiro.com

If you have any issues please contact our support email or reach me on Twitter.

Thanks for your time!
    -ss01.png-ss02.png-ss03.png-ss04.png-ss06.png-ss07.png-ss09.png-ss10.png-ss12.png
    ubizmo likes this.
    03-02-16 07:54 AM
    Wow. Looks cool!!
    billbsb likes this.
    03-02-16 08:18 AM
    I need this in my life! I was able to successfully purchase this!
    Last edited by Sean Flaherty; 03-02-16 at 09:31 AM. Reason: NVM, I was able to successfully purchase this!
    billbsb likes this.
    03-02-16 08:53 AM
    This looks like a great addition to BBW. Thanks dev for the time and effort creating this app.
    billbsb likes this.
    03-02-16 09:03 AM
    Good luck with your new app and thanks for supporting bb10 devices.
    billbsb likes this.
    03-02-16 09:51 AM
    Seems pretty interesting

Posted with my loyal Z30
    billbsb likes this.
    03-05-16 07:12 AM
    Does this app have headless support? That would make this a killer app.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-16 10:11 PM
    First off, thanks for creating this app. This is very cool. I've been looking for exactly this function. Question: Any possibility of finding a way to squeeze TASKS into the OneNote sync?

FYI I have 2 Microsoft accounts: My school MS Outlook/Office365 account actually syncs Remember NOTES and TASKS perfectly into Outlook. My personal MS account will only sync Remember NOTES via your app into personal OneNote.

Thoughts?
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Roadlesstaken; 03-18-16 at 09:46 PM. Reason: lack of accuracy
    03-18-16 06:32 PM
    Another request if I may:

A two way sync would be AMAZING; at present this only syncs from Remember Notes up to OneNote, so if you're on your phone and add a Remember note, Memoir uploads to OneNote. But if you're on your laptop typing notes in OneNote, it will not sync to phone.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Roadlesstaken; 03-18-16 at 09:51 PM. Reason: lack of accuracy
    03-18-16 08:09 PM
    Don't work with Office365! Please check it! Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    03-20-16 09:04 AM
    Great potential but doesn't work! Doesn't upload all of notes! Everytime I add a note in Remember I can't seem to be able to upload that one note. It asks me to upload all
    This is why BlackBerry is struggling. Apps need to work. Great to see developers trying to support platform,but apps need to work. No messing

Posted via CB10
    03-21-16 06:42 PM
    Hey guys,

Thanks for all the feedback. Now that I've gathered more data and my life stabilized I had the time to update the app. As an indie solo developer, it's hard to keep working on it full time. A bunch of small fixes and tweaks are coming:
    Added on release v1.0.2.63
    -----------------------
    * All Devices
    1. Improved Settings screens: better messages and more organized.
    2. Added Help section on the top menu.
    3. Improved overall performance using optimization compilation flags.

Fixed on release v1.0.2
    -----------------------
    All issues found on **v1.0.0**
    * All Devices
    1. "Upload All" button is enabled even when there's no Notes shown. It should be disabled.
    2. App doesn't show Conflict status for Notes Folders when there are conflicting Pages on Clean Install.
    3. App messages are not clear.
    4. App toast messages disappear too quickly and user can't read it.

* Passport
    1. Note Folder Item is not tall enough, it doesn't show complete cell content. It should show the whole item content.
    2. Not possible to scroll Notes Folder list nor Settings using touch keyboard.

* Classic
    1. Not possible to navigate Notes Folder list nor Settings using trackpad.

Open Issues
    -----------
    * All Devices
    1. OneNote asks permission from user every time Memoir is used. - The best solution would require a server to do a different kind of authentication with MS OneNote.
    2. App doesn't do Two way sync - Unfortunately this is impossible. OneNote's data model is much more complex than Remember app. The only possible solution would require a lot of effort and be extremely limited.
    3. App doesn't sync Tasks. - This might be possible to implement but with some drastic limitations.

Cheers!
    07-26-16 08:16 PM
    Any comments on how the update is working? Some negative reviews in BBW, but I wonder if those users understand how to sync onenote and onedrive correctly.
    01-25-17 11:32 AM
    Crickets from the dev. Lost another one...
    02-02-17 10:56 AM
    Hello BB10 Fans!

Version 1.2 of Memoir is finally live and it comes with a BIG new feature that you all have been asking for: Tasks!

Yup! You can finally send your Remember Tasks, Task Lists, with all their attachments, reminders and due-date info, to OneNote! Here's the official changelog:
    Added on release v1.2
    -----------------------
    * All Devices
    1. Added support for Tasks. The application uploads all completed and incompleted tasks to OneNote.
    2. Task List Page: all simple Tasks, plain, are put on a consive list. One list per Notebook.
    3. Added many references to Tasks in conjunction with Notes.
    4. Removed Fix Invalid Names alert functionality because it was just adding enthropy without any real gains. All names are fixed automatically.
    5. Added much more resilient way of checking OneNote (but some times it takes much more time to Upload/Patch an Item or check status)
    6. Fixed a few bugs and improved text labels.
    Thanks again for your support and if you need any assistance with the app just send an email to bb10support@williamrjribeiro.com or hit me on Twitter @bill_bsb.

Cheers!
    Last edited by billbsb; 02-26-17 at 05:12 AM. Reason: Fixing Release Notes. It originally it was from version 1.0.2 instead of 1.2.0
    02-22-17 05:45 PM
    Wow you are back. I figured out another way to do this. If your update was ready 2 days ago, I would have bought it. However, looking forward to others reporting how this works.
    02-23-17 04:19 AM