Summary:

Health for BlackBerry is a new app that tracks and measures your daily fitness activity. If you're interested in personal health and wellness, this application is for you! Includes many great features as well as graphs for historical data, and its tailored for each individual.
    You can download the app from here: https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...tent/59960383/

Application 1.1 Update:

• Headless mode to continue tracking even when application is closed
    • Trophies! Collect, view and share new acheivement trophies
    • Updated and more accurate step-tracking algorithm!

Features:

Health for BlackBerry is a personal fitness tracker that delivers results tailored to you (according to your height, weight, etc.). Just open the app and get accurate tracking results for the following:

• Step Counting
    • Calories Burned
    • Distance Travelled
    • Weight Tracking with Weekly Summary Graph Sleep Tracking with Weekly Summary Graph
    • Active frame support to see quick updates
    • Daily Health Report
    • Sedentary Notifications
    • Dark / Light Theme
    • Beautiful Fully Native BlackBerry Cascades Application
    • FREE. No ads!
    • More features will be added via coming updates!

Download from BlackBerry World
    Price: Free!

If you experience any problems. bugs or suggestions please email us at contact@tozinc.com and we'll try to have it resolved asap!
    Behdad Eslamieh likes this.
    07-02-15 12:00 AM
    Downloaded and running. It will be interesting to see how it compares to my FitBit.

Z10STL100-3/10.3.2.798 SR 10.3.2.516
    07-02-15 06:16 AM
    Downloaded and running. It will be interesting to see how it compares to my FitBit.

Cool! Let me know how it compares to the FitBit!
    07-02-15 08:03 AM
    Cool! Let me know how it compares to the FitBit!
    Good news is it seems very well behaved for a headless application. Unfortunately so far it has not logged any steps, sensitivity is on high.

07-02-15 02:00 PM
    Are you trying to track steps in headless mode? If so, that feature needs to be purchased (App Menu)
    07-03-15 07:31 AM
    Are you trying to track steps in headless mode? If so, that feature needs to be purchased (App Menu)
    In that case I would suggest that you change the state of the Enabled Headless Mode to off until that purchase is made and the option is actually enabled. This will make the situation more clear to the user.

Bart Brewinski likes this.
    07-03-15 08:32 AM
    I'm looking forward to trying this out. I just bought the Headless add-on. I hope it's accurate!

Seems like a nice app; simple interface, decent features. I agree with Richard Buckley regarding the headless mode business... It wasn't obvious to me, and if I hadn't actually read what he wrote, I wouldn't have been sure if that portion was included or not.
    07-03-15 08:46 AM
    I'm looking forward to trying this out. I just bought the Headless add-on. I hope it's accurate!

Seems like a nice app; simple interface, decent features. I agree with Richard Buckley regarding the headless mode business... It wasn't obvious to me, and if I hadn't actually read what he wrote, I wouldn't have been sure if that portion was included or not.
    I'll release an update in a week or so with a little notice & it being disabled by default. Maybe some bug fixes too If you notice any issues what so ever feel free to post here or email contact@tozinc.com and I'll definitely look into them!
    shahyaz likes this.
    07-03-15 08:54 AM
    I'll release an update in a week or so with a little notice & it being disabled by default. Maybe some bug fixes too If you notice any issues what so ever feel free to post here or email contact@tozinc.com and I'll definitely look into them!
    Thanks friend, very appreciated. Thanks for releasing the app!
    07-03-15 08:58 AM
    Thanks for help !! looking more from u guys!
    08-31-15 03:28 AM