08-30-17 03:10 PM
161 123 ...
tools
    Go Music is BACK!!!!!!! I have taken the time to figure out the OBNOXIOUS login process Google uses and now have the app working again!

UPDATE: Login is only working for majority of users, unable to determine the cause of the issue. But I have open sourced this project so have fun! https://github.com/HuXu77/GoMusic

Give it a try and if you find and bugs or would like to tell me feature requests feel free to post them here!

I want to let everyone know that I love Google Music and I made this app because I wanted a Google Music app and a music player that had the features most music players have been missing for YEARS! I use this app for my own personal use so as I find bugs I will fix them and if you use the app differently and find bugs let me know so I can fix them. I am going to make this my favorite music app, and my goal is to have this be YOUR favorite music app.

Enjoy!

Google Music for BB10 Now Available!-1.pngGoogle Music for BB10 Now Available!-6.jpg

Price: $0.99

BlackBerry World - Go Music

** UPDATE **
    Fixed:
    Login issues
    Update version #: 1.7.1.0
    Fixed:
    Local songs not playing that have ? character in the title/artist/album
    Many song issues not playing
    Thumbs up songs (not in library or playlist) not showing up
    Improvements:
    Refresh Library will load the entire library once, then after that Refresh Library will only get the most recently added songs instead of the entire library again (automatically )
    Download Albums for offline use
    Update version #: 1.6.1.10

Twitter: @mitchellrclay

Bitcoin Address: 1NfsSPnUwf5xrV1XALwxy8bGs9MX7ttFTj (Circle)
    Last edited by HuXu7; 08-29-17 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Removed BBM Channel
    04-09-13 08:40 AM
    Props.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 10:29 AM
    Just grabbed my copy to support your efforts. I'd love to see a download option (grab and go) so I can 'pin' a playlist or group of songs to SD when I'm going to be out of network range... something to think about.

Thanks!
    Root

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 05:34 PM
    Looks like it might need a bit more work... hung at the login screen trying to connect...

Peace,
    Root

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 05:46 PM
    Looks like it might need a bit more work... hung at the login screen trying to connect...

Peace,
    Root

Posted via CB10
    Yea, I just removed it from sale, something got really messed up when I built the app for BlackBerry World. I'm working on fixing it now. Sorry about this.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 08:02 PM
    No worries huxu... I know CB devs are reliable! good luck correcting the issues and if you need someone to help test it out let me know.

Root

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 08:08 PM
    Any progress updates to share?

Thx

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 05:54 PM
    Any progress updates to share?

Thx

Posted via CB10
    Yep, I submitted a fix 2 hrs ago to BlackBerry so now we just have to wait til they approve it. I will come back here and update when it's approved.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 06:43 PM
    Right on - waiting patiently...

Root
    04-15-13 08:07 AM
    Any idea how much longer before I can buy your app?

Thanks

Mike

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 03:31 PM
    Any idea how much longer before I can buy your app?

Thanks

Mike

Posted via CB10
    No idea. I have called and tweeted to all the important BlackBerry people I can to try and get the update approved as soon as possible but I haven't received any response. I will try some more tomorrow to see if I can get it approved quicker. But it's all in BlackBerry's hands at this point.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 04:12 PM
    Ok just to update this thread, if the fixes aren't approved by tomorrow morning, I am going to repost the app for sale. But keep in mind that it's still broken. My hope is that by putting it back on the market, my fixes will be moved up on the priority list.

If this plan works I will come back to update this thread. But the version number that has the fixes is 1.0.4.120.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 05:49 PM
    Ok just to update this thread, if the fixes aren't approved by tomorrow morning, I am going to repost the app for sale. But keep in mind that it's still broken. My hope is that by putting it back on the market, my fixes will be moved up on the priority list.

If this plan works I will come back to update this thread. But the version number that has the fixes is 1.0.4.120.

Posted via CB10
    Honestly, i would have just left it and let it be known an update is coming. I would have bought the app by now, knowing the improvements were already in the works. I'd like to pay you for your efforts but as of now, i can't. Plus, when the update appeared on my device, I'd know I could then post about it lol.
    HuXu7 and DJRikko like this.
    04-15-13 06:04 PM
    I don't understand how blackberry would even allow an app if it got loads of bugs.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 06:13 PM
    I don't understand how blackberry would even allow an app if it got loads of bugs.

Posted via CB10
    They same way every other app store does. Internal testing only goes so far and bugs don't always present themselves for everyone. Even developers can't account for all bugs that could be found across a platform. It often takes a mass release and many users actually using the app before bugs become apparent.
    dietertong likes this.
    04-15-13 06:35 PM
    Yea please put it back up..... .99 is a small price to pay to not have to use browser for Google music...I'll put up with bugs, and eagerly await updates

Posted via CB10

Lol tried it again and it is back up

Thank you
    04-15-13 09:17 PM
    It seems to be available now.. I just bought it.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 10:26 PM
    Just got notified that the update to fix all the crashing is going to start rolling out to BlackBerry World! So keep an eye out for it! I don't see it yet but when I do I am going to download and make sure all is working. It's version number is 1.0.4.120.

Posted via CB10
    Bla1ze likes this.
    04-15-13 10:34 PM
    I just downloaded and tested the latest update and it looks like everything is working how it is suppose to!

If you find and bugs or have any feature requests feel free to drop them here and I will consider them (or for bugs I will fix them)

Thank you for downloading! I hope to make this the best music app ever!

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 06:52 AM
    Downloaded the update.
    Signs in now, which the previous version wouldn't...
    Thank you

Posted via CB10
    HuXu7 likes this.
    04-16-13 07:25 AM
    I'm logged in now for the first time and my library is updating (quickly, thank you). Does it keep it's indices and cache on the internal or external store? I can see this being an issue moving forward - something to keep in mind for future versions...

Thanks!
    Root
    HuXu7 likes this.
    04-16-13 07:44 AM
    The app works perfectly for me now. Congrats on such a great job. I totally love the UI and can't wait to see what improvements you come up with.

Posted via CB10
    HuXu7 likes this.
    04-16-13 09:17 AM
    I'm still experiencing random crashes, mostly with songs/albums that have album art attached. Songs without album art seem to work perfectly.
    04-16-13 09:25 AM
    Error when connecting... error code 204

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 09:30 AM
    Just bought the app. The UI is great. However, the app just keep closing/crashing when I start to select and choose a song to play. It loads for a couple of seconds then closes. Btw, I have a google music account but I access it outside it's supposed countries covered. Don't think this is an issue since I have my library loaded up. Just thought of mentioning it.

This app is promising, good job.
    04-16-13 10:24 AM
161 123 ...