08-17-15 11:17 PM
45 12
tools
    Welcome to Loyalty.

Loyalty is here to reduce the clutter in your wallet. Nearly every retailer out there has their own separate rewards program, with their own specific rewards card. No longer do you have to carry them around with you. With Loyalty, you're able to create new "Loyalty Cards" for each of those reward programs, and digitally produce a barcode in place of the physical card. All you have to do is scan the barcode on the back, and Loyalty takes care of the rest. If your rewards card is used by swiping it using the magnetic stripe, unfortunately this is incompatible with Loyalty.

Loyalty Features:
    - Create and save your Loyalty Cards for easy access, up to 3 with Loyalty Free
    - Use one of the preset Loyalty Cards to quickly get started
    - Preset data for Canada and US, more regions coming soon
    - Easily scan new Loyalty Cards using your device's camera
    - Create barcodes for cards that don't have one
    - Display a barcode of your Loyalty Card instead of fighting with your wallet
    - Keep track of your points after each transaction
    - Customize your experience with custom Loyalty Card colours
    - BBM Integration: Share Loyalty with all of your BBM friends

Loyalty Pro Unlocks:
    - Unlimited Loyalty Cards
    - Backup and Restore your Loyalty Cards
    - Grid view
    - Customize Loyalty's accent colour

[FREE] [NATIVE] Loyalty - Your native rewards card helper.-img_20150331_151955.png[FREE] [NATIVE] Loyalty - Your native rewards card helper.-add.png[FREE] [NATIVE] Loyalty - Your native rewards card helper.-edit.png[FREE] [NATIVE] Loyalty - Your native rewards card helper.-grid.png[FREE] [NATIVE] Loyalty - Your native rewards card helper.-list.png[FREE] [NATIVE] Loyalty - Your native rewards card helper.-logo.png[FREE] [NATIVE] Loyalty - Your native rewards card helper.-main_context_out.png[FREE] [NATIVE] Loyalty - Your native rewards card helper.-img_20150313_233329.png[FREE] [NATIVE] Loyalty - Your native rewards card helper.-img_20150313_233335.png[FREE] [NATIVE] Loyalty - Your native rewards card helper.-img_20150811_202531.png[FREE] [NATIVE] Loyalty - Your native rewards card helper.-img_20150811_202547.png[FREE] [NATIVE] Loyalty - Your native rewards card helper.-img_20150811_202551.png

Currently available for devices with BB10.3.0 +
    Link to BlackBerry World Listing: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59949956

Price: Free
    In-App purchase: $1.99 - Unlocks Loyalty Pro features

I'm the developer of this, so i'll be able to answer any questions you guys have. For more immediate support, message me via: C00215E94

Change Log Status New: Bug Fix:
    v1.4.0.1 Available For Loyalty Pro users:
    Features:
    — You can now choose the number of columns in Grid view

For all Loyalty users:
    Features:
    — Now able to set a custom logo for your Custom Cards
    — Now able to add photos of your Loyalty Cards
    — Able to add website information to existing cards
    — Website information added to preset cards
    — New “Quick Barcode” button for one touch access
    — Now able to scale barcode size
    — Program logos now show for Loyalty Cards in the List view
    — Added FAQ section in the Help menu
    — Minor visual updates

- Preset Programs
    — Added Australia region
    — Added UK region
    — Added more presets to Canada and US regions
    - Barcodes now scan more reliably
    v1.3.0.4 Available Features:
    - Added program logos for all preset programs
    - Barcodes now generate without having to scan one
    - Barcodes on full touch devices now rotate to use more of the screen
    - Improved “Add Card” workflow and page design
    - Updated “Edit Card” page for consistency with new “Add Card” page
    - Sort your Loyalty Cards by company name or program name
    - (PRO) View your Loyalty Cards in a grid layout, showcasing the new logos
    - (PRO) Change the accent colour for Loyalty
    Preset Programs:
    - Added US region
    - Using the Barcode context item from the main page will now display the correct barcode
    v1.2.0.4 Available - Fixed bug relating to AW30222i
    - Fixed Help Menu not opening
    v1.2.0.2 Available - Added the following preset programs:
    - - Hilton HHonors
    - - Starwood SPG
    - - TJX Style Plus
    v1.2.0.1 Available - Added BBM Channel link
    - Added preset Loyalty Card programs for Canada
    - Visual update of “Add Card” page
    - Visual update of “Edit Card” pages
    - Visual update of Loyalty Card list
    - Fixed Active Frame for BlackBerry Q10
    - Reduced application size
    v1.1.0.2 Available General:
    - Backup and Restore your Loyalty Cards (Pro Feature)
    - Simplified custom card colour picker
    Settings:
    - Cancel button added to settings
    - Setting added, "Prompt after transactions"
    v1.0.0.7 Available - Added "Barcode" context action on main page
    - Entertainment Category
    - Visual update of card details page
    - Fixed bug when deleting Loyalty Cards from within details page
    v1.0.0.6 Initial Release
    Last edited by RDslva; 08-13-15 at 09:36 AM. Reason: Added release notes for v1.4
    sam81, jope28, SnapzGEG and 2 others like this.
    03-24-15 01:29 PM
    I've got a few of those cards, would be worth my while I think.
    Thanks for Dev on the BBRY platform and hope you do well with this.
    03-24-15 01:37 PM
    Feature request: have some pre-defined card names for quick add. Like the ones shown in picture. Air Miles, for example.

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    03-24-15 03:05 PM
    Great work so far. If you want help designing any default loyalty cards let me know. I made a bunch of them for my own personal use a while back. Can try to dig up the old templates if need be.
    03-24-15 07:14 PM
    MISC UPDATE COMMENT: I will update this as things happen, such as uploading a new version, it's status, etc.
    Temporarily suspended the current version due to a bug, I have an update pending approval. Shouldn't be too long before it gets through.
    Just got the email saying v1.0.7 has been approved for sale. Have at it, guys.
    Submitted v1.1.0.2 to BlackBerry World, introducing database backups, and a setting for prompting for points after displaying a barcode. ETA: probably 24 hours for approval. Will update when it's approved.
    V1.1.0.2 is now available for download. Have at it guys.
    V1.2.0.1 is awaiting approval from the BlackBerry World team. I will update when it's through.
    Got the email, v1.2.0.1 is up for download. Have at it!
    v.1..2.0.4 is awaiting approval, which address a couple bugs introduced in 1.2.0.2.
    v1.2.0.4 is available, which address a few bugs.
    v1.3.0.1 is pending approval in BlackBerry World. See change log above for details.

v1.4.0.1 is being uploaded to BlackBerry World
    Last edited by RDslva; 08-11-15 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Added v1.4
    03-25-15 08:15 AM
    Hey everyone, I could use your help.

I am working on integrating a preset system into Loyalty. To do this, I need information on the various reward programs out in the world.

If you are subscribed to a reward program you want to see as a default in Loyalty, send me an email. Attach a picture of the front of your card, or send a screenshot of the details page in Loyalty. I require the program name and the colour associated with the program. Send your emails to appsbyrobert@gmail.com.

Any information you guys send will be strictly confidential, and deleted promptly when I have gathered the information listed above.

Thanks,
    Robert

Posted via CB10
    03-29-15 11:52 PM
    Feature request: have some pre-defined card names for quick add. Like the ones shown in picture. Air Miles, for example.

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    You're in luck. V1.2.0.1 which is currently pending approval, takes care of this. It'll be for Canada right now. I am working on adding other regions.
    BCITMike likes this.
    03-31-15 03:57 PM
    Awesome app, I'm having a few minor bugs:
    - When I manually put in the Cardnumber (with or without spaces), I get "Error loading barcode", when I scan the Barcode, the exact same numbers are filled in, and working.
    - When I open up the app, and hold a card to select "Barcode" from the action menu on the right, I get "Error loading barcode". After opening a Barcode from the bottom button in the middle, all Barcodes are accessible from the first screen after a long press.

I'm using a PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576.

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport
    04-09-15 04:04 PM
    When I manually put in the Cardnumber (with or without spaces), I get "Error loading barcode", when I scan the Barcode, the exact same numbers are filled in, and working.
    As of v1.2 this is the expected result. I will be changing this in the upcoming v1.3 update.
    When I open up the app, and hold a card to select "Barcode" from the action menu on the right, I get "Error loading barcode". After opening a Barcode from the bottom button in the middle, all Barcodes are accessible from the first screen after a long press.
    I'm not quite sure I follow. You're saying that when you long press a Loyalty Card from the main page, you are unable to see your barcode, but when you open that same card, and open the barcode from the card details page, it displays correctly?
    04-09-15 04:20 PM
    I'm not quite sure I follow. You're saying that when you long press a Loyalty Card from the main page, you are unable to see your barcode, but when you open that same card, and open the barcode from the card details page, it displays correctly?
    That's correct, and when I go back to the main page, after opening it from the details page, it displays correctly (and all other cards as well, while I didn't open them in the detail page).
    04-09-15 04:51 PM
    Why only OS 10.3+?
    04-09-15 05:21 PM
    That's correct, and when I go back to the main page, after opening it from the details page, it displays correctly (and all other cards as well, while I didn't open them in the detail page).
    Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Looking into why it occurs and how to fix it.
    Why only OS 10.3+?
    It is due to the method I am using to apply the custom colour to the cards. I am looking into alternatives for doing this on 10.2.1.
    JunkieXP likes this.
    04-09-15 05:49 PM
    I was able to scan my Shoppers Optimum card without any problem. However, I am unable to scan or manually enter others cards such as payless shoes, Air miles etc.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    04-09-15 09:02 PM
    I was able to scan my Shoppers Optimum card without any problem. However, I am unable to scan or manually enter others cards such as payless shoes, Air miles etc.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Are you saying the camera no longer recognizes barcodes after the first time one is scanned? Or are you saying barcodes are not displayed if they are manually entered?

If it's manually entered data not displaying as a barcode, this is the expected action as of v1.2. As of 1.3, this will change. Otherwise, please let me know so I can start debugging.
    04-09-15 10:13 PM
    I have a suggestion, can you make it so it orders the programs either by frequency (most used moves to the top) or lets you arrange them instead of just going by alphabetical order? That'll be awesome. :-)

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    04-10-15 05:52 PM
    I found a bug too, if you long-hold (or use the menu button on Classic) on the programs from the main screen and select barcode that way, it will display the last used barcode instead of the one you're trying to display. Picking one and touching the show barcode button works fine though.

04-10-15 05:55 PM
    Scanned Plum Rewards card (Indigo). Got error message per screenshot. Suggestions?
    [FREE] [NATIVE] Loyalty - Your native rewards card helper.-img_20150410_205555.png

Posted via CB10
    04-10-15 08:03 PM
    I found a bug too, if you long-hold (or use the menu button on Classic) on the programs from the main screen and select barcode that way, it will display the last used barcode instead of the one you're trying to display. Picking one and touching the show barcode button works fine though.
    A fix for this is coming in v1.3. I will update the change log above to reflect this.
    Scanned Plum Rewards card (Indigo). Got error message per screenshot. Suggestions?
    Try changing the program to something else, and then changing it back.
    Last edited by RDslva; 04-10-15 at 08:21 PM.
    04-10-15 08:07 PM
    Is there a way of toggling off the "Points" feature for certain cards?

For some cards I find it useful, but for others it's not applicable (for example, I keep the number of my medical insurance plan as one of the cards, which obviously doesn't have points).

Even for some of the point cards I do have, I don't need to add points every time I access the card. It would be nice to have an option under edits that would allow you to track/not track points, and then a sub-option for the cards you track points on that would be: 'prompt for new points every time' or 'only on button press' (obliviously you'd need an "add points" button on the card page).

Keep up the good work!
    04-13-15 08:18 AM
    Is there a way of toggling off the "Points" feature for certain cards?

For some cards I find it useful, but for others it's not applicable (for example, I keep the number of my medical insurance plan as one of the cards, which obviously doesn't have points).

Even for some of the point cards I do have, I don't need to add points every time I access the card. It would be nice to have an option under edits that would allow you to track/not track points, and then a sub-option for the cards you track points on that would be: 'prompt for new points every time' or 'only on button press' (obliviously you'd need an "add points" button on the card page).
    Currently there is only a global "Prompt for points" setting. This setting defaults to on, which prompts you every time you leave the barcode display, if you have earned new points on that transaction. If you turn this off, it will not prompt you, and you can add new points using the "Add Points" button on the action bar. This looks like a start with a plus.

I will investigate doing this on a per-card basis.
    Last edited by RDslva; 04-13-15 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Spelling
    04-13-15 09:27 AM

This is actually what is happening to me (in addition to the bug I mentioned earlier), seems like the barcode isn't loaded on the press and hold button triggered from the action menu.

So once I've opened a barcode from the detail screen, this is the one that pops up from every request on the overview page.

04-13-15 01:05 PM
    This is actually what is happening to me (in addition to the bug I mentioned earlier), seems like the barcode isn't loaded on the press and hold button triggered from the action menu.

So once I've opened a barcode from the detail screen, this is the one that pops up from every request on the overview page.
    Yeah, the data wasn't properly being pushed to the barcode screen for it to correctly display the barcode. It was erroneously keeping the last stored data instead of the new data. This has been fixed and said fix will come in Loyalty V1.3.

Almost done, just adding new programs to the presets. Then a quick test to make sure everything is good, and it'll go online.
    JunkieXP likes this.
    04-13-15 01:22 PM
    Yeah, the data wasn't properly being pushed to the barcode screen for it to correctly display the barcode. It was erroneously keeping the last stored data instead of the new data. This has been fixed and said fix will come in Loyalty V1.3.

Almost done, just adding new programs to the presets. Then a quick test to make sure everything is good, and it'll go online.
    If you need any testing, I would be glad to help.

Other than that, the permission to read local files is requested, so I thought I would be able to import a current photo instead of using the camera real time. Is this something in the works, or is this just used to store the backup?

04-13-15 02:02 PM
    If you need any testing, I would be glad to help.

Other than that, the permission to read local files is requested, so I thought I would be able to import a current photo instead of using the camera real time. Is this something in the works, or is this just used to store the backup?
    The Local Files permission is used for the backing up function. Using an existing image as a source for the barcode is not currently in the roadmap. I will look into it.
    04-13-15 02:08 PM
    Didn't realize that there was a global option to turn off the 'Prompt for points' setting. I don't mind manually clicking the 'add points' button for the card that I want to track points for, so that's solves my issue...

Thanks!
    04-14-15 03:10 PM
45 12