04-05-16 10:40 AM
101 123 ...
tools
    A Twitter and RSS Reader, FeedMinder is an easy way to pull all your feeds together in one place like the Social Feeds app on BlackBerry 7.

BlackBerry World: https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ntent/36959888
    $1.99

Features include:
    - Rich, snappy, native UI combines Photos, Tweets, RSS and Atom articles.
    - Without leaving the app, drill-down on Tweets, follow users, view hashtag searches.
    - Tweet, Retweet, Reply.
    - Share your favorite articles on Facebook, Twitter, Email, BBM and others.
    - Hub Notifications, Polling, Active Frames, Priority Hub.
    - Configure rules to only be notified of specific topics, friends or feeds so notifications don't become a nuisance.
    - Mark-read support, unread counts, mark-tab-read.
    - Choose a light or dark theme.
    - Search bar filters feeds as fast as you can type.
    - Swipe down to refresh all, or pull-to-refresh just the active tab.
    - Optional "Reader Mode" strips adverts and makes easy reading.
    - Expand items in place to reveal more.
    - Full article viewing in app - no more hopping in and out of the browser as with other apps.
    - Organize your Twitter and RSS feeds together across any number of configurable tabs to group information in a way that makes sense to you, regardless of source.
    - Add RSS and Atom feeds directly from the browser (long press URLs anywhere on the device and share them to FeedMinder)
    - Choose from our extensive live Catalog of feeds.
    - Enter a web page and we'll scan it for feeds for you.
    - Or, perhaps you'll be happy with the default set of subscriptions that cover World News, Sport, Technology, Entertainment, Business and more...
    - Native, fluid, not an Android port.

Attached Thumbnails FeedMinder for BlackBerry 10 - a replacement for Social Feeds!-bbworldimg.png   FeedMinder for BlackBerry 10 - a replacement for Social Feeds!-010-fm.png   FeedMinder for BlackBerry 10 - a replacement for Social Feeds!-020-fm.png   FeedMinder for BlackBerry 10 - a replacement for Social Feeds!-040-fm.png   FeedMinder for BlackBerry 10 - a replacement for Social Feeds!-045-fm.png  

FeedMinder for BlackBerry 10 - a replacement for Social Feeds!-047-fm.png   FeedMinder for BlackBerry 10 - a replacement for Social Feeds!-049-fm.png   FeedMinder for BlackBerry 10 - a replacement for Social Feeds!-030-fm.png  
    Mecca EL and KKruglov like this.
    12-05-13 01:38 PM
    Excellent work on this. Wondering if plans for a full Social Feeds experience is planned for the future?

Thank you for posting your add here, purchased!!

FeedMinder for BlackBerry 10 - a replacement for Social Feeds!-img_20131199.png
    FeedMinder for BlackBerry 10 - a replacement for Social Feeds!-img_20131200.png

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 02:01 PM
    Thanks Mecca! Was there a particular feature you used in Social Feeds that you would like to see added to FeedMinder?
    12-05-13 03:22 PM
    I hate setting up RSS feeds separately on every app / platform. Any Feedly support?

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 03:59 PM
    No feedly support in this version I'm afraid.
    12-05-13 04:44 PM
    No feedly support in this version I'm afraid.
    Do you plan on adding it sooner? What about Facebook posts?

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 05:32 PM
    Awesome... Haven't downloaded get but the concept is something I am greatly missing since jumping from BlackBerry 7 to BlackBerry 10.

Will you be including feeds from Instagram and Facebook/other popular social sites too?

Sent from my C6903 using CB Forums mobile app
    12-05-13 05:38 PM
    Excellent app. Use it all time.
    12-05-13 05:46 PM
    I actually had it working with the Facebook news feed, commenting & liking in-line, but I was struggling to get the news feed to match exactly what you see on the website (their APIs don't provide an exact match), so I decided to pull that feature in this release. Let's see how this thread goes over the coming days, and if that emerges as the most popular "next feature" I'll work to get that back in.
    cajunberry likes this.
    12-05-13 06:20 PM
    A Twitter and RSS Reader, FeedMinder is an easy way to pull all your feeds together in one place like the Social Feeds app on BlackBerry 7.

BlackBerry World: https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ntent/36959888
    $1.99

Features include:
    - Rich, snappy, native UI combines Photos, Tweets, RSS and Atom articles.
    - Without leaving the app, drill-down on Tweets, follow users, view hashtag searches.
    - Tweet, Retweet, Reply.
    - Share your favorite articles on Facebook, Twitter, Email, BBM and others.
    - Hub Notifications, Polling, Active Frames, Priority Hub.
    - Configure rules to only be notified of specific topics, friends or feeds so notifications don't become a nuisance.
    - Mark-read support, unread counts, mark-tab-read.
    - Choose a light or dark theme.
    - Search bar filters feeds as fast as you can type.
    - Swipe down to refresh all, or pull-to-refresh just the active tab.
    - Optional "Reader Mode" strips adverts and makes easy reading.
    - Expand items in place to reveal more.
    - Full article viewing in app - no more hopping in and out of the browser as with other apps.
    - Organize your Twitter and RSS feeds together across any number of configurable tabs to group information in a way that makes sense to you, regardless of source.
    - Add RSS and Atom feeds directly from the browser (long press URLs anywhere on the device and share them to FeedMinder)
    - Choose from our extensive live Catalog of feeds.
    - Enter a web page and we'll scan it for feeds for you.
    - Or, perhaps you'll be happy with the default set of subscriptions that cover World News, Sport, Technology, Entertainment, Business and more...
    - Native, fluid, not an Android port.

Will you add Feedly integration?
    12-05-13 06:24 PM
    I actually had it working with the Facebook news feed, commenting & liking in-line, but I was struggling to get the news feed to match exactly what you see on the website (their APIs don't provide an exact match), so I decided to pull that feature in this release. Let's see how this thread goes over the coming days, and if that emerges as the most popular "next feature" I'll work to get that back in.

Facebook, Instagram & Feedly- Please!
    Mecca EL likes this.
    12-05-13 06:28 PM
    Definitely get Facebook in there, and if bbry allows the bbm/channels api, get that in there to

CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    anon(153966) likes this.
    12-05-13 06:29 PM
    Definitely get Facebook in there and it will be a big hit.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 07:10 PM
    I'd like to see Feedly integration as well.
    12-05-13 08:16 PM
    Does the app need to be running to receive Hub notifications?

And on a related note, can I choose specific feeds/sources for notifications, or is it an all-on/all-off sort of thing?

Thanks for your great work. I will probably be buying the app either way, I'm a long time RSS Savvy user and it rocks.
    12-05-13 08:21 PM
    Feedly. No way am I copying and pasting 75 feeds over.

SQN100-1 + 10.2.1.1055 | STA100-3 + 10.2.1.1055
    12-05-13 08:24 PM
    I would definitely love to see Facebook in there. If possible BBM updates too.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 08:25 PM
    Does the app need to be running to receive Hub notifications?

And on a related note, can I choose specific feeds/sources for notifications, or is it an all-on/all-off sort of thing?

Thanks for your great work. I will probably be buying the app either way, I'm a long time RSS Savvy user and it rocks.
    Thanks!

Polling (and thus notifications) require you to leave the active frame running. I do have signing permission for a headless app, but as that is only supported on OS 10.2.1 onwards - and the majority of my users are not - I decided to hold off on the headless integration for now. I will add that as the balance tips though.

Regarding notifications, you create rules to determine what you will get notifications for (swipe down from top and select Options). You can choose specific feeds, twitter friends or even just feeds containing keywords. For example, you could opt to just get notifications for feeds that mention your football team etc.
    12-05-13 09:10 PM
    Thanks Mecca! Was there a particular feature you used in Social Feeds that you would like to see added to FeedMinder?
    You're welcome man. This app is beautiful. And additional feeds for pretty much what everyone has listed. If you can squeeze in Vine, that alone would put you above every other app. I'm already on 10.2.1.1055, and will surely be ahead in the future, if you need anyone to alpha/beta test for you. I don't mind trashing my Z and Q. They can take it. PM me if that's something you'd be interested in.
    12-05-13 09:49 PM
    Love it, use it every day.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 10:00 PM
    Very nice app. Seems to have issue pulling the pictures to rss feeds I add, Crackberry for example

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 10:49 PM
    How does it handle Craigs list RSS feeds?

www.907outdoors.com
    12-05-13 11:41 PM
    Thanks!

Polling (and thus notifications) require you to leave the active frame running. I do have signing permission for a headless app, but as that is only supported on OS 10.2.1 onwards - and the majority of my users are not - I decided to hold off on the headless integration for now. I will add that as the balance tips though.

Regarding notifications, you create rules to determine what you will get notifications for (swipe down from top and select Options). You can choose specific feeds, twitter friends or even just feeds containing keywords. For example, you could opt to just get notifications for feeds that mention your football team etc.
    Thanks for the quick reply. Good to hear you have headless already planned . I'm buying now, keep up the great work!
    12-06-13 12:54 AM
    Headless would be great. I'm on .1055 but this is one of my absolute go to apps so it is always running. I don't see the need for Feedly w/ all due respect to the other requests. Adding feeds is so easy and the suggested feeds and the total ease of browsing for new feeds have taken over much of my old Google Reader to Feedly stuff anyway. Nor do I see the need for Facebook or Foursquare. The BB10 hub already brings all those in beautifully. What we were missing was a full fledged RSS reader that allowed the "hub-prioritiy" notification that the rules allow. Now specific twitter accounts or specific tagged news items go to the hub - which is already bringing me my "close friend" facebook and asked for foursquare notifications. I can't think of another BB10 app that does in app display of items that other apps require a shift to the browser to display as well as this and the reader mode works great. Fluid and smooth!
    12-06-13 02:06 AM
    I would like an export or backup option to be added! I have tried to copy a rss link a couple of times in the last few months and cannot even read the link...

Posted via CB10
    12-06-13 08:50 PM
101 123 ...