If you are an Evernote user, you've probably already seen this notice. But, as an FYI to any that haven't, I just received the following email message:

"On June 29, 2017, Evernote will discontinue support for BlackBerry and Windows*Phone.

Customers who currently use these apps may continue to do so after June 29, but these apps will no longer be available for download and we won’t be making any further updates.

As always, you can access and edit your notes from any desktop web browser or any other supported device where you have Evernote*installed."

...definitely a sad hit but hopefully the app will keep working as is, or the Android version will work just as well. Evernote is a great productivity app that seamlessly syncs notes across all of my devices.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-17 01:14 PM
    Is the integration with Remember app being deprecated too?

No problem here as I left Evernote after a lot of passwords were stealed some time ago. As I used it for work I wasn't confident enough about Evernote's security after that. It's one of the apps that I always remove/disable if preinstalled on my devices, but it's a pity for those using it.
    06-27-17 01:51 AM
    The notice I got from Evernote only addressed the app. It didn't say anything else, and nothing specific about BB10.

I can't remember if installing the app is required to then be able to add Evernote as an account and have it integrated with the Remember app.

Another question I have, if you've already installed the app and it is thus in BBW as one of your apps, would you then still be able to reinstall it?

Anyway, this one hurts. I use the heck out of Evernote.
    06-27-17 05:45 AM
    I'll admit to a little twinge of melancholy, even if I've moved on myself long ago. Evernote was always a solid BB10 app. There from launch and nicely integrated.
    06-27-17 08:34 AM
    On BB10, I preferred to use the Remember app to access Evernote.

On the KEYone, the app I miss the most (after Blend, of course) is Remember.
    rayporsche and peregrineay like this.
    06-27-17 12:27 PM
    stopped using the app and they shared data ... I wish I could get my remember folders to my priv, We need a BB10 Remember sync with Android
    peregrineay likes this.
    06-29-17 09:41 PM
    Just installed it and looks like it works fine!

Posted via CB10
    07-17-17 04:07 PM
    It came preinstalled on my passport that I just got cheap as it's now an old model. That would be why the detected update in BB world won't update. That's fine. I can just install the android version from market.1mobile. So far, I haven't needed to install snap at all.
    08-30-17 09:13 PM
    It came preinstalled on my passport that I just got cheap as it's now an old model. That would be why the detected update in BB world won't update. That's fine. I can just install the android version from market.1mobile. So far, I haven't needed to install snap at all.
    http://www.malware-traffic-analysis..../13/index.html
    08-30-17 11:11 PM
    Alrighty then. Not so legit. But is sideloading Snap okay?
    08-31-17 01:17 AM
    Alrighty then. Not so legit. But is sideloading Snap okay?
    Snap would be fine, but it's not compatible with 10.3.3.

Use Cobalt's Play Store.
    08-31-17 08:23 AM
    Thanks for the tip about Cobalt's store. I went through the installation instructions for Cobalt's store but once I tried to register the device with GID it said "Not Available" in the "Registered on" and "Android GSF ID" fields, so I could not proceed. That was the second last step before installing his patched google play store.

Any tips? It's a Passport on 10.3.3. 1435
    09-06-17 07:17 PM
    Thanks for the tip about Cobalt's store. I went through the installation instructions for Cobalt's store but once I tried to register the device with GID it said "Not Available" in the "Registered on" and "Android GSF ID" fields, so I could not proceed. That was the second last step before installing his patched google play store.

Any tips? It's a Passport on 10.3.3. 1435
    If you don't need Google Services check out this front-end Google Play store app called Yalp: https://fossdroid.com/a/yalp-store.html

and for another safe android app store check out Apkpure appstore or maybe Aptoide. Both have apps that you can install on your BB10 device which enables you to have a Snap-like experience.
    09-06-17 07:27 PM
    It was on the amazon appstore awhile. Suppose to be there still but like with BlackBerry world it doesn't show up if you search it. Got past that problem awhile ago somehow but I cant remember what I did. Location, email bbid...gone. If I download an app there now once its downloaded and before you install swipe up open your misc folder and the apk is in there with a numeric name. zipped and saved.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-17 06:25 AM
    Just FYI: I created a new account through the pre-installed Evernote on my 10.3.3.2031 and for simple sharing/sync it works perfectly fine so far.
    Obviously, the time is up (to Evernote devs).
    01-19-18 02:31 AM
    Any ideas how can I restore the preloaded Evernote from 10.3.3.3057 OS, without OS preinstallation (security wipe)?

Edit: I have latest Android version installed on the BB Passport device but with this, it makes the Remember app useless :/
    04-03-18 05:15 PM