08-15-15 09:30 AM
47 12
tools
    App name: BOOKMARK PRO

Summary:

A beautiful bookmark manager by FireChestApps.

Highlights include:

• Launchpad
    • Reading List
    • Backup & Restore
    • Use your own photo's
    • 100% native experience

Did we mention that this brilliant app costs less than the price of an ice cream!

NOTICE: Bookmark Pro does NOT have access to, nor will it alter, any bookmarks in the native browser. However it will provide you with a more complete, polished, and capable bookmarking system. Once you start using it, you will wonder how you ever used your phone without it.

Link to app: Bookmark Pro - BlackBerry World

Price: $2.99

Banner:

Bookmark Pro | Ultimate bookmark manager by FireChestApps-bookmark_pro.jpg

Screenshots:

Bookmark Pro | Ultimate bookmark manager by FireChestApps-1.jpg

Bookmark Pro | Ultimate bookmark manager by FireChestApps-2.jpg

Bookmark Pro | Ultimate bookmark manager by FireChestApps-3.png

Bookmark Pro | Ultimate bookmark manager by FireChestApps-4.png

Bookmark Pro | Ultimate bookmark manager by FireChestApps-5.png

Bookmark Pro | Ultimate bookmark manager by FireChestApps-6.jpg

Bookmark Pro | Ultimate bookmark manager by FireChestApps-7.jpg

Bookmark Pro | Ultimate bookmark manager by FireChestApps-8.png

Bookmark Pro | Ultimate bookmark manager by FireChestApps-9.png

Bookmark Pro | Ultimate bookmark manager by FireChestApps-10.jpg

User feedback:

Awesome app
    By Helvetia67

Works very well
    By JoPe28

Just perfect!
    By narek_h-25336

Lắm chuyện.
    By chunamthang

Get it today:

You need this app. Now head on over to BlackBerry World and own it.

If you like this app and want to see more great native apps, please remember to rate it and tell EVERYONE you know!

Also remember to support us by buying our other two apps Backup Pro and Usage Pro. Thank you.

FIRECHESTAPPS
    tryfe, SharonRD, jevinzac and 1 others like this.
    08-28-14 01:50 PM
    Awesome app everyone should buy this app

From Z10STL100-1/10.3.0.1052
    FireChestApps likes this.
    08-28-14 01:58 PM
    How do I get all my native browser bookmarks into this app?
    08-28-14 02:00 PM
    Share each bookmark with this app and you can take backup/restore any time

From Z10STL100-1/10.3.0.1052
    jaydee5799 and FireChestApps like this.
    08-28-14 02:02 PM
    How do I get all my native browser bookmarks into this app?
    How many do you have?

The easiest way would be to open each bookmark in the native browser and then "Share" it with Bookmark Pro. The reason why this app was created was because the native browser doesn't support backup/restore or even export/import of bookmarks. Bookmark Pro includes a reading list and categories too.

Note that the native browser will not let you "Share" SSL-protected pages with third-party apps. Copy the text in the browser address bar and take a screenshot of the browser display. Then head on over to Bookmark Pro and create it manually.

You can even use you own images for the bookmark thumbnail. For example you might use a face from a family photo (there is an inbuilt image editing utility) or perhaps use an organisation logo. This makes your bookmarks more distinct to the eye and the Launchpad easier to navigate.

Remember you only have to setup your bookmarks once and the app remembers how you like them. I think a lot of people are going to have fun creating their own thumbnails for bookmarks.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    08-28-14 02:22 PM
    Any plans to password protect the app?
    08-30-14 01:29 PM
    Any plans to password protect the app?
    Good idea for an option. Shouldn't be difficult to implement. Will add to the requests list.
    08-30-14 05:19 PM
    I also had questions regarding Backup Pro which I left in the appropriate thread. If you could please comment on those. Thank you.
    08-30-14 06:03 PM
    I also had questions regarding Backup Pro which I left in the appropriate thread. If you could please comment on those. Thank you.
    Done!
    08-31-14 07:23 PM
    Everyone should buy this app. Great app.
    08-31-14 08:27 PM
    1. Third row is cut off on Q5/Q10 devices

Bookmark Pro | Ultimate bookmark manager by FireChestApps-img_20140902_212744.png

2. Can the icon sizes be reduced to mirror the icon layout of the 10.3 home screen (3 rows with 5 icons per row for Q devices)? The current layout appears a bit inefficient (use of available space), particularly when no images are used.

3. Any way to move bookmarks between the Launchpad and Reading List?
    Last edited by adamlau; 09-03-14 at 01:30 AM.
    09-03-14 12:42 AM
    How possible would it be to be able to parse through and import Firefox/chrome exported bookmarks (from a computer)?

I want to give this a try, but the "startup overhead effort" is getting in the way. Maybe I'm just too lazy.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-14 01:10 AM
    This was one app which was missing for us BlackBerry users, thank you dev. Please keep supporting us with more awesome and unique app .

Posted via CB10
    09-03-14 01:55 AM
    Glad I happened upon this post - great job, another beautiful app!
    09-03-14 01:56 AM
    How possible would it be to be able to parse through and import Firefox/chrome exported bookmarks (from a computer)?

I want to give this a try, but the "startup overhead effort" is getting in the way. Maybe I'm just too lazy.

Posted via CB10
    I understand. It's coming...I will try and get this done by end of next week (14th) and then add 3-4 days for BlackBerry World approval.
    09-03-14 02:43 AM
    1. Third row is cut off on Q5/Q10 devices

2. Can the icon sizes be reduced to mirror the icon layout of the 10.3 home screen (3 rows with 5 icons per row for Q devices)? The current layout appears a bit inefficient (use of available space), particularly when no images are used.

3. Any way to move bookmarks between the Launchpad and Reading List?
    2. Excellent input as always. It will be done.

3. Yes I anticipated this. I plan to add a "Copy to Launchpad" and "Copy to Reading List" icons in the right-side menu when you long-press a bookmark in the Reading List and Launchpad respectively.

Working on the new family medical app and the next update of Backup Pro (with Mega support, informative progress bars, and minor cosmetic tweaks) until the end of the week. Will then switch to Bookmark Pro next week and get the remaining features sorted (excluding cloud sync).
    09-03-14 02:53 AM
    Bookmark Pro has been awarded a position on the BlackBerry World carousel.

Another update arriving in several days.

Bookmark Pro | Ultimate bookmark manager by FireChestApps-img_20140919_074123.png

Bookmark Pro | Ultimate bookmark manager by FireChestApps-img_20140919_082853.png

Posted via CB10
    FF22 and tryfe like this.
    09-19-14 12:30 AM
    What's this family medical app that you speak of?

Posted via CB10
    09-19-14 12:41 AM
    What's this family medical app that you speak of?

Posted via CB10
    Health Pro. You can maintain a medical record and a medical diary for multiple individuals in a single app.

Also looking at being able to create charts for various parameters.

App is working but need lots of polish.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-14 12:57 AM
    Awesome app! This has become one of my top three "must have" apps for my Q10, and looking forward to it on my Passport (when I can order it) !
    09-26-14 01:53 PM
    Has the app been updated to allow importing of bookmarks from a desktop browser. I recently looked at the description for the app and it seems that it has been changed from "upcoming features" to the "actual features" section.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-14 01:51 PM
    I was able to do so by exporting my desktop bookmarks to html, then importing them into Bookmarks Pro. They showed up under the reading list, but they're all in there.

Posted via CB10
    AnimalPak200 likes this.
    10-22-14 05:56 PM
    I was able to do so by exporting my desktop bookmarks to html, then importing them into Bookmarks Pro. They showed up under the reading list, but they're all in there.

Posted via CB10
    Awesome! I had asked for this feature a while ago and was waiting for it before purchasing the app.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-14 06:23 PM
    Thanks for the update!

Bookmark Pro | Ultimate bookmark manager by FireChestApps-img_20141031_085556.png

Posted via CB10
    10-31-14 09:00 AM
    Awesome update. Loved new icon

Z10STL100-1/10.3.0.1052 / C004DE3E2
    10-31-14 09:24 AM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD