Hello there!
    I'm making a native App for twitter as there doesn't seem to be any working anymore.
    You can check your timeline, retweet and like. It shows tweets with more than 140 characters instead of cutting them with suspension dots, and it can show / save / share all the images attached to a tweet, not just the first one.
    You can't write a tweet yet or reply yet, but for now it allows you to open tweets in the browser in order to do it. I know the functionality is limited in its current state, but I wanted to make it available as soon as possible.

I hope you enjoy it!
    11-07-19 12:29 PM
    Were you planning to offer if via other means... if BBW gets shutdown next month?

I know there is a lot of interest in a good Twitter App... once you get the bugs worked out.
    11-07-19 01:09 PM
    If it gets shut down (I really hope it doesn't though) I'll make it available as a .bar to sideload and announce new builds here on the forums

As for the bugs, it's feature limited, but I'm confident to say it has no issues on the functionality it offers up to now
    mh1983 likes this.
    11-07-19 01:26 PM
    If it gets shut down (I really hope it doesn't though) I'll make it available as a .bar to sideload and announce new builds here on the forums

As for the bugs, it's feature limited, but I'm confident to say it has no issues on the functionality it offers up to now
    Thanks for supporting BB10 users! Installed the app and I will subscribe for updates, for sure.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-19 02:27 PM

Hey Simo,

First, you're AWESOME for developing this new native app to fill a void for BB10 users!

Second, the current word is that Blackberry World will remain open but in "static" mode (so no updates, etc.) after 12/31/2019. I'm totally down with you continuing to use BBW and with any luck they will still take updates, but if you are willing to make it available as a .BAR (so among other reasons we can add it to the Developer-Released .BAR thread here on CB, so everyone can get it regardless of BBW status--or whether they think to search on BBW), that would be excellent. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to discuss that further.

But either way, THANKS for supporting BB10 as a new native app developer! I also see you ask for donations on the Bird10 page in BBW...care to share a Paypal or other link here?
    11-08-19 03:38 PM