A huge bundle of *ALL* Burning Platform apps for one ULTRA LOW price, 70% off! By buying this bundle you'll get *TWENTY ONE* (21!) high quality, top-rated, native apps for just $14.99, compared to ~$50 if purchased individually.

Last few days to CHEAPLY get all those apps as they will all disappear after March 31.

Now available: All Apps Bundle! - BlackBerry World

The bundle includes:

* Headless Torch - the quickest and easiest one button access to flashlight, even when the phone is locked or holstered. Rated 5/5. Regular price $1.99

* Headless ScreenCorder- the only headless screen recorder, which lets you record the screen at a press of a button anytime, without having to launch any apps. Winner of the Developer Hero contest. Rated 5/5. Regular price $2.99

* Headless Biorhythm - Daily Biorhythm readings automatically in the Hub and on the Lock Screen. Rated 5/5. Regular price $1.99

* Unmissable - Advanced Missed Calls and SMS reminder, keeps notifying you about new/missed communication until you see it. Rated 5/5. Regular price $2.99

* Holster+ - Additional interactions when the phone is holstered/unholstered or placed face down / picked up. Rated 5/5. Regular price $1.99

* Sound Scheme - Add sound notifications to almost all system events. Fully customizable. Rated 5/5. Regular price $1.99

* EasyVolume - One touch Volume control and Mute/Unmute, advanced control of all audio devices individually. Rated 5/5. Regular price $0.99

* Power:Less - Enhance power-saving features of your BlackBerry phone. Rated 5/5. Regular price $1.99

* Headless Cuckoo - Native headless advanced hourly, half-hourly or quarterly chime application. Rated 5/5. Regular price $1.99

* Talking Clock - Native headless voice synth based time telling app. Highly customizable. Rated 5/5. Regular price $1.99

* Headless VoiceCorder - Instant audio recording (volce notes, lectures, phone calls, etc.) anytime at a button press, no need to start any apps. Rated 5/5. Regular price $2.99

* MoonCalc Pro - The most advanced native Moon tool: phases, eclipses, New/Full Moons, SuperMoons, detailed orbit data, sky path graph, and much more! Rated 5/5. Regular price $2.99

* StarFinder Pro - Instantly locate in the night sky stars, planets, constellations, asterisms, meteor shower radiants, and more. Rated 4.5/5. Regular price $2.99

* SunCalc Premium - Advanced native Sun tracking tool. Rated 5/5. Regular price $2.99

* EasyStreetView - Native Google Maps and StreetView client with unique dual split view, letting you view and control the map and panorama simultaneously. Rated 4.5/5. Regular price $2.99

* GeoCoder Pro - Instantly get full information about any location in the world: coordinates, altitude, postal address, map view, street view panorama, navigation, road distance and travel time from your current location, time zone, summer time status, sunrise/sunset, dawn/dusk, moonrise/moonset times, weather conditions, Wikipedia page, and more. Rated 4.5/5. Regular price $1.99

* SATtracker - Track and calculate visible night time passes over your location or any other placed in the world of ISS and 920 other satellites. Rated 4.5/5. Regular price $1.99

* Back2Normal - Automatically switch to the Normal profile after the chosen time. Never again forget to change profiles and miss important calls. Rated 5/5. Regular price $1.99

* Live LockScreen: BIORHYTHM - Live daily updated widget on the Lock screen of your phone. Always up-to-date Biorhythm graph and data at your fingertips. Rated 5/5. Regular price $1.99

* Live LockScreen: THE MOON - Live daily updated widget on the Lock screen of your phone. Always up-to-date Moon graph, sky location (constellation) and moonrise/moonset times at your fingertips. Rated 5/5. Regular price $1.99

* Live LockScreen: THE SUN - Live daily updated widget on the Lock screen of your phone. Always up-to-date Sun data (rise/set and dawn/dusk times for both today and tomorrow) at your fingertips. Rated 5/5. Regular price $1.99

All Apps Bundle - all 21 Burning Platform apps bundled at an ULTRA LOW price-1.png

All Apps Bundle - all 21 Burning Platform apps bundled at an ULTRA LOW price-2.png

All Apps Bundle - all 21 Burning Platform apps bundled at an ULTRA LOW price-3.png

All Apps Bundle - all 21 Burning Platform apps bundled at an ULTRA LOW price-4.png

All Apps Bundle - all 21 Burning Platform apps bundled at an ULTRA LOW price-5.png

----------

How does it work? After you install and launch the Bundle app, just tap on each app on the list to FREELY download and install it from BBW. For those who purchase the bundle, all the apps will remain accessible until January 1st, 2020, so you will be able to re-download them as many times as you wish.

-----------

Now available: All Apps Bundle! - BlackBerry World

@Bla1ze Would it be possible to announce this on your home page to let people know it before it disappears in 4 days?
    elfabio80 likes this.
    03-27-18 05:42 PM
    @Bla1ze Would it be possible to announce this on your home page to let people know it before it disappears in 4 days?
    I'll get something up for you before it expires for sure.
    BerryRipe likes this.
    03-27-18 05:44 PM
    I'll get something up for you before it expires for sure.
    Thank you so much @Bla1ze! I'm sure that many people will find this offer interesting.
    03-27-18 05:53 PM
    Best deal ever on BlackBerry World!!!!

I'm trying to purchase (although I already own all your apps) just to show support, appreciation and love for your work. Getting that purchase error, will reboot device and try again.

Thank you for your top-notch apps Burning Platform!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-27-18 06:58 PM
    Thank you very much BerryRipe!

It has appeared on BBW only an hour or so ago, so maybe it takes giving it a little bit more time for BBW to fully refresh/update. All their online services have been in a pretty bad shape lately...

P.S. I intend to keep using my Passport as my primary phone, and I intend to keep making stuff for BB10. But it will take adjusting to BBW's new model, so it'll need some time... But it's not the end from me.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to warmly THANK YOU @BerryRipe for all your great, honest and very motivating reviews of my apps! I tried to contact you several times in the past via PM on this forum but you've had PMs disabled, so it is the first time that I have a chance to say THANKS BerryRipe! :-)
    BerryRipe and meilenstein like this.
    03-27-18 07:06 PM
    Thank you very much BerryRipe!

It has appeared on BBW only an hour or so ago, so maybe it takes giving it a little bit more time for BBW to fully refresh/update. All their online services have been in a pretty bad shape lately...

P.S. I intend to keep using my Passport as my primary phone, and I intend to keep making stuff for BB10. But it will take adjusting to BBW's new model, so it'll need some time... But it's not the end from me.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to warmly THANK YOU @BerryRipe for all your great, honest and very motivating reviews of my apps! I tried to contact you several times in the past via PM on this forum but you've had PMs disabled, so it is the first time that I have a chance to say THANKS BerryRipe! :-)
    What an incredible deal. Thanks for your years of support in the past and the years of support in the future.
    03-27-18 09:25 PM
    Great deal of awesome apps, really dont want to miss but I am having trouble with bbw payments since couple of months and never got it resolved. Will keep trying these last 4 days to see if I can grab those apps, thanks for ur support.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-18 09:52 PM
    Wow, just seen this! Been stuck on BBOS for a while, and only heard recently that Blackberry are shutting down paid apps from April 1st! I intend to buy a Blackberry 10 phone via eBay today (ideally Classic), but doubt it will arrive before the paid apps dispappear! Disappointing that such an announcement from Blackberry was made with such little time given.

Anyway, this sounds like an amazing deal, thanks so much! Is there anyway I can pay you outside BBW and then allowing me to install them once my phone arrives?

Thanks.
    03-29-18 08:01 AM
    Burning Platform I purchased your bundle...and I feel like to thank you on behalf of many bb 10 users for your support and great efforts to keep productive bb10 os. You rock man!

Posted via CB10
    03-29-18 12:16 PM
    A huge bundle of *ALL* Burning Platform apps for one ULTRA LOW price, 70% off! By buying this bundle you'll get *TWENTY ONE* (21!) high quality, top-rated, native apps for just $14.99, compared to ~$50 if purchased individually.
    this sounds like an amazing deal, thanks so much! Is there anyway I can pay you outside BBW and then allowing me to install them once my phone arrives?

BurningPlatform I'd love to get your feedback on whether what I mentioned is possible? Thanks!
    03-29-18 03:27 PM
    Thank you SO MUCH everyone for all your kind words! Please know that while this bundle costs some money (even though most of the apps in it were discounted 3- or even 4-fold), you will soon benefit from a number BRAND NEW apps that I am going to release for BB10 for FREE. I've got many projects in the works which I didn't manage to finish before the deadline and I don't want to discard them, so I will be gradually releasing them on BBW free of charge. So rather than making the existing apps free, I will soon give you something brand new. Please expect the first free release in a few weeks at the latest.

As for providing this bundle outside of BBW (to address problems with BBW payments), I am really sorry but this bundle heavily relies on BBW when it comes to letting the user freely download all the apps contained in it. For many different technical reasons it won't work if not installed from BBW.... I wish I could help but it'd involve too many changes in the code... I can only hope that if you retry in a day or two BBW payments will start working OK...

Once again, thank you VERY MUCH everyone for all your support! And see you soon when the first free app is ready for release.

BIG thank you to @Bla1ze for the article!
    03-29-18 05:21 PM