Any thoughts on whether the Incredible will sell out the first day. I remember the Storm (1) selling out, and people waiting till after that first weekend for the stores to get them back in stock.

Your thoughts?
    Last edited by hal1; 04-15-10 at 07:03 PM.
    04-15-10 07:00 PM
    It really hasn't been advertised yet so I'm I really unsure as to how widely known its existence even is outside of those that read tech sites.

I hope not though, as I'd possibly buy one after messing around with the display model and would possibly like to get one that day whenever I go :P

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-10 07:18 PM
    The moto droid didn't sell out the first day and it was way more hyped. Unless they just didn't make many incredibles I don't see it selling out.
    04-15-10 08:08 PM
    I ******* hope NOT! I don't feel like getting up early!
    04-15-10 08:35 PM
    The Droid Incredible should sell pretty well but I don't think it'll sell as much as the Droid.

On top of that, I know many are holding upgrades waiting for the 4G iPhone to come to Verizon later this year!
    04-15-10 08:39 PM
    No not even close.. none knows about this phone but techs

04-15-10 08:39 PM
    No not even close.. none knows about this phone but techs

True, but it was the same thing as the Storm 2. When the Storm 2 came out there was a freaking line outside my Verizon Store (I was the first dumbass in that line tho LOL).
    04-15-10 08:43 PM
    LOL well I was the first inline for the Droid at my store. Maybe 10 people show ( that's including super bowl advertising .

04-15-10 09:17 PM
    The reason the S1 sold out is that RIM or Verizon held back supply to drive up the BS about it. 10 Storms for some stores? Ya, I'm sure there was a production issue...
    04-15-10 09:19 PM
    i hope it doesn't sell out because i would just try to get it online
    04-15-10 09:32 PM
    True, but it was the same thing as the Storm 2. When the Storm 2 came out there was a freaking line outside my Verizon Store (I was the first dumbass in that line tho LOL).
    You have got to be kidding Sal. I live in Southern Cal and when the Storm 2 hit, I was the only person waiting to get one. There are two stores in my town and they sold very few Storm 2's. Are you talking about Storm 1 maybe? Yeah, for that one, there was a line.
    04-15-10 10:22 PM
    The Droid Incredible should sell pretty well but I don't think it'll sell as much as the Droid.

On top of that, I know many are holding upgrades waiting for the 4G iPhone to come to Verizon later this year!
    You know better then to get your hopes up for the Iphone on Verizon this year. Gentlemens' bet that it won't happen this year.
    04-15-10 10:24 PM
    You know better then to get your hopes up for the Iphone on Verizon this year. Gentlemens' bet that it won't happen this year.
    You fail to realize killswitch is really Steve Jobs
    04-15-10 10:46 PM
    I sure hope it doesn't. Will I take a personal day to to get it� probably lol.

04-15-10 10:50 PM
    For those that have a Moto Droid, if they sell out, I would think they would say,
    "oh well, I'll get it next shipment" At least for me anyhow, I was pumped to get the Droid, I can wait a week or so to get the INcredible if it sells out.
    04-15-10 11:22 PM
    The Incredible looks nice but I prefer the Droid. I'm saving an upgrade for the Verizon iPhone.
    04-16-10 05:13 AM
    Don't worry, it won't make the Droid Incredible obsolete when it arrives. It'll be the most popular handset but the Droid and Droid Incredible will still be the top Android phones on Verizon.

I can definitely see the next iPhone on Verizon.
    04-16-10 05:15 AM
    U poor schmuck. U were in line for the S2 ohhhh wow. LMAO.....
    N Sal u were the biggest defender of the S2; that is if memory serves me correctly.
    I don't think it will sell out though.
    04-16-10 08:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD