Ive read different posts and threads about Hero having custom roms and the Droid getting updates. I just want to know if its worth rooting a moment what will i actually benifit from it ? pandahome lets me customize the themes and if i get advance task killer what would rooting do please help im deciding if i should or not ..
    01-10-10 01:56 AM
    I'm not sure how robust the dev community is, and if their are a ton of custom ROM's right now. That said, if you want wireless tether, apps2sd, and some of the other root only programs, it may be worth it. I know for the Hero, its extremely difficult to brick your phone, if you aren't messing around with the radio, etc. I'm not so sure about the Moment. Have you checked the forms at Android Central? I'm not sure what type of Dev is going on ATM for the Moment.
    01-10-10 01:58 AM
    i tried samsungmomentforum.com which gives alot of info but it doesnt reallly explain the benifit of rooting did u read my pm about the site
    01-10-10 02:23 AM
    i tried samsungmomentforum.com which gives alot of info but it doesnt reallly explain the benifit of rooting did u read my pm about the site
    Sorry, I missed it. I'll check it now. Its been the week from **** at work.
    01-10-10 02:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD