I be seeing all these blackberry heads get extra emotional about nothing and think they know it all when in fact there in denial lol. BlackBerry is a excellent email and message phone. But now days I can do way more on my mid level LG Escape than an 2013 bb. I'm not saying one is better than the other in general the public is. The point of the thread is why can't most of u guys get along with users of other os'es?

Sent from my T-Mobile LG Escape running 4.1.2 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Greenghost; 08-06-13 at 07:59 PM.
    08-04-13 05:52 PM
    Same reason they don't get along with BlackBerry I suspect
    08-04-13 06:00 PM
    I be seeing all these blackberry headache get extra emotional about nothing and think they know it all when in fact there in denial lol. BlackBerry is a excellent email and message phone. But now days I can do way more on my mid level LG Escape than an 2013 bb.
    I'm wondering what time you've spent using the BB10 platform? Any at all as your daily driver?
    Guessing not...

If by "do more" you mean have more apps available, then you're right. Otherwise there's some ignorance at play.

I'm not saying one is better than the other in general the public is. The point of the thread is why can't most of u guys get along with users of other os'es?
    If that was the point of your thread, you would have just said that without all the other rhetoric.

I get along fine with users of all platforms. I have friends & family using BB10, iOS, Android, and the odd Windows Phone too.
    diegonei likes this.
    08-04-13 06:05 PM
    IMHO, Greenghost is right. There is more hate on this website, than any other i've been on. The lower the stock goes, the higher goes the hate level.
    mikeo007, bekkay, Chrisy and 1 others like this.
    08-05-13 01:53 PM
    What can android do that BlackBerry can't expect opening back doors on the phone

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 01:58 PM
    What can android do that BlackBerry can't expect opening back doors on the phone

Posted via CB10
    ?????????? Don't understand.
    08-05-13 02:06 PM
    NSA. He thinks he is immune.
    bekkay and Berry_Pink like this.
    08-05-13 02:13 PM
    Expect = except
    08-06-13 12:24 AM
    NSA. He thinks he is immune.
    Just like MacOS users thought they were absolutely immune to viruses whereas the real reason was quite trivial - at the time, there used to be too few MacOS users for hackers to target profitably.
    08-06-13 12:26 AM
    The nature of the forum is a debate environment. In part. What specifically do you mean by hate? Disagreement? Arguing?

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    08-06-13 01:34 AM
    The nature of the forum is a debate environment. In part. What specifically do you mean by hate? Disagreement? Arguing?

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    Arguments and baiting. Once certain people find out what phone you're using, that's when the baiting comes out. Calling people "trolls" is disgusting. This particular forum, is a CrackBerry sub-forum designed for ANDROID users to discuss various android phones. In recent times, it has been thoroughly "trolled" by BB fanboys, just looking to stir up controversy, and start an argument.
    Greenghost, Chrisy and Berry_Pink like this.
    08-06-13 05:35 PM
    I'm wondering what time you've spent using the BB10 platform? Any at all as your daily driver?
    Guessing not...

If by "do more" you mean have more apps available, then you're right. Otherwise there's some ignorance at play.

If that was the point of your thread, you would have just said that without all the other rhetoric.

I get along fine with users of all platforms. I have friends & family using BB10, iOS, Android, and the odd Windows Phone too.
    I've used bb since 2007-08 and I played around with bb10. It's better than previous versions but still is lacking the dev support and customation android has. The same with iOS. It's a ipad in the house so I've messed around with iOS also. I don't talk my rear end Bro.

08-06-13 07:55 PM
    Arguments and baiting. Once certain people find out what phone you're using, that's when the baiting comes out. Calling people "trolls" is disgusting. This particular forum, is a CrackBerry sub-forum designed for ANDROID users to discuss various android phones. In recent times, it has been thoroughly "trolled" by BB fanboys, just looking to stir up controversy, and start an argument.
    Exactly what I was saying. Glad I'm not the only one that sees it lol.

08-06-13 07:56 PM
    Why the hate? Simple really. Nobody enjoys championing a cause, only to see that cause fall short.

The mistake was championing to begin with. And to some extent, the inception of Crackberry is somewhat to blame. I say "somewhat" only because at the time of it's inception, the possibility and repercussions of competitors wasn't realized at the time.

I can state with relative confidence, Kevin has probably regretted the CrackBerry name on a few occasions after the BlackBerry influence was no longer so obvious.

Drat... I segued a bit. Why the hate? Simple really. The BB loyal are bitter about the loss of dominance.

SwiftKeyed via my GS4.
    pantlesspenguin and Chrisy like this.
    08-06-13 10:13 PM
    Why the hate? Simple really. Nobody enjoys championing a cause, only to see that cause fall short.

The mistake was championing to begin with. And to some extent, the inception of Crackberry is somewhat to blame. I say "somewhat" only because at the time of it's inception, the possibility and repercussions of competitors wasn't realized at the time.

I can state with relative confidence, Kevin has probably regretted the CrackBerry name on a few occasions after the BlackBerry influence was no longer so obvious.

Drat... I segued a bit. Why the hate? Simple really. The BB loyal are bitter about the loss of dominance.

SwiftKeyed via my GS4.
    But to give him credit, Kev did double back to consolidate the Mobile Nations brand. I think we'll see more of that here as time passes on.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    08-06-13 11:39 PM
    Been like this for a long time on this forum... the only way around it is to move on the AC iMore or WC forums... that is what i have done.. this is the only one that i have found that even if you post a legit answer or question ya still get heat..
    Chrisy likes this.
    08-08-13 12:46 PM
    Yeah but ac mods be some a holes some times and be more sensitive than some crackberry heads.

08-10-13 03:25 AM
    Yeah but ac mods be some a holes some times and be more sensitive than some crackberry heads.

So in reality, it just all depends on the people you're dealing with on whichever forum you frequent? Enthusiasts of any sort can be ridiculous...

Posted via CB10
    08-10-13 04:14 AM
    This whole thread is flame-bait. If you disagree with the Op, you'll be called a hater.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-13 04:24 AM
    This whole thread is flame-bait. If you disagree with the Op, you'll be called a hater.

Posted via CB10
    No u won't bro.

08-10-13 09:01 AM
    IMHO, Greenghost is right. There is more hate on this website, than any other i've been on. The lower the stock goes, the higher goes the hate level.
    Guess you've never been to BGR

Fired from my Z10
    08-10-13 01:40 PM
    To this whole thing I feel like if the forums are intolerable to you, stop visiting them. I find many things wrong with how people conduct themselves via social media, e.g., twitter. To save myself the frustration, I just avoid twitter. Pretty simple.

Why the hate? Cuz haters gon' hate...

Posted via CB10
    Chrisy likes this.
    08-10-13 02:04 PM
    To this whole thing I feel like if the forums are intolerable to you, stop visiting them. I find many things wrong with how people conduct themselves via social media, e.g., twitter. To save myself the frustration, I just avoid twitter. Pretty simple.

Why the hate? Cuz haters gon' hate...

Posted via CB10
    Ballas go ball to beautiful

08-10-13 04:09 PM
    Ballas go ball to beautiful

Touch�!
    08-10-13 04:19 PM
    I think the OP confuses hate with passion... this is by far one of the better moderated boards I visit and I visit a lot... want to see hate... go to an Apple board and mention Blackberry or better still WP8.... wathc the flaming begin......
    08-10-13 05:13 PM