I'm afraid I gave up on my BB three years ago - it would no longer sync with the online partner my wireless provider had (email, contacts, calendar) and then, for no good reason one morning, just stopped working. I laid so much grief at the Executive Office's door of my Provider (even before the it kacked) that they simply handed me a 32 GB iPhone gratis, because it would sync - and probably hoping I would just go away.

Three years later - and while the 4 is still running fine and its coped with iOS7 remarkably well, I am cognizant that someday the Home button will die and/or the battery will simply not work. And my Plan is due to lapse in February, so everything open to negotiation at that stage.

So yeah, I'm looking at the Nexus 5 (I already have the Nexus 7, so am familiar with the OS and got everything sync'ing just fine) as well as the alternatives.
    09-30-13 03:44 PM
    If the Nexus5 has 4G LTE, and better battery, i'm switching. Better battery is not a deal breaker, but i live in a 4G LTE area, and having that is a must.
    I'm sure it's going to have LTE. Even the Nexus 4 can get LTE with some judicious tweaking.

I loves me my Note 2, but I'm going to be sorely tempted.
    10-01-13 07:24 AM
27 12