And I wish I knew how to post pics.
    Prada u don't know how to post pics as long as u have been on here.....
    Oh ummmmmm well for that matter neither do I....
    01-06-10 11:22 AM
    I normally email pics to my friends in off topic and they post them for me lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-10 11:37 AM
    I normally email pics to my friends in off topic and they post them for me lol

ROFL well u better get ta emailing................
    01-06-10 11:38 AM
    click go advanced

type in your message

click manage attachments

browse to the pic on your pc

upload

post reply.
    01-06-10 11:40 AM
    Yup, I am the lowly roller. Good eye arrogance, keep heaven fresh for us sinners..lol, you holly roller.... be good now, it is not that big of a deal that I called you out on your folly, hey, stick with the truth, stick with the winners, its OK if you are faking it, just be damn sure of what you sling, because you never know where that BS will land, and when it is in your back yard, to heck with tacking it back, it is too late, and you already put your big seam foot in your own mouth... good job homer....you are famous for being an emotional HTC hero! Take a chill pill, it will all be OK, if you can take the high road, but in order to to that, you need to carry yourself as such
    I have no idea what this mess means? You have learned a bad habit in writing with terrible sentence structure. Show me one time you have proven me wrong? I asked you in another thread, and you failed to come up with the quote. If you are going to call someone out, then show facts, don't make up a bunch of blathering nonsense like the post I quoted.

When you wanted facts, I presented them. I have proven to you that the Snapdragon has a dedicated GPU, I have proven that it funs faster than the OMAP in the Droid, I have proven you don't know what you're talking about time and again.

So, like I said, grab some quotes or something and show me where my foot has been in my mouth. If I'm wrong I'm wrong, but this entire time I've presented facts, and you've presented your opinion, disguised as facts. I've taken all the information off the manufacturers sites, and presented them to you, shown you benchmarks, and I've tried to type clear and concisely so you can understand. Nice try, and go back and edit that disaster of a post. You should go find your high school English teacher, and punch him in the face for giving you a passing grade.
    01-06-10 11:56 AM
    So, the site went live-

Who's already placed their orders already?
    I'm very interested in looking at this device and potentially buying one.

That they don't make them available in a store to look at and hold and examine is really going to hurt their sales. Why would anyone buy something they can't examine before they buy it?
    01-06-10 11:59 AM
    but until it becomes available on larger networks, it is kinda disappointing really
    You have posted repeatedly this same bad canard. Let's put this into perspective:

1.) AT&T was just rated as the worst carrier in the nation by Consumer Reports.

2.) Sprint is consistently rated as having the 2nd to the worst service in the nation (right behind AT&T's worst service).

So much for your claim that until the Nexus is released on "bigger" networks, you'll be disappointed.

Innovative new SmartPhone manufacturers (Apple/HTC-Google) are never going to release their newest and latest and greatest devices on CDMA networks for a variety of reasons. So stick with Verizon who truthfully does have a decent network but bad technology that even they realize will need to eventually be coverted to GSM.
    01-06-10 12:08 PM
    You have posted repeatedly this same bad canard. Let's put this into perspective:

1.) AT&T was just rated as the worst carrier in the nation by Consumer Reports.

2.) Sprint is consistently rated as having the 2nd to the worst service in the nation (right behind AT&T's worst service).

So much for your claim that until the Nexus is released on "bigger" networks, you'll be disappointed.

Innovative new SmartPhone manufacturers (Apple/HTC-Google) are never going to release their newest and latest and greatest devices on CDMA networks for a variety of reasons. So stick with Verizon who truthfully does have a decent network but bad technology that even they realize will need to eventually be coverted to GSM.

What are you two arguing about? the nexus will be out on Verizon in a couple of months.
    01-06-10 12:12 PM
    For those that actually do know the answer to this; if the Nexus One is a 3G-capable phone..then why won't/can't the Nexus One operate on ATT's 3G GSM-network; yet can operate on T-mobile's 3G GSM-network??

Their networks run off different 3G frequencies. So this phone can be used on both networks edge freq but not AT&T's 3G frequency. It's the same reason why the iPhone doesn't run on TMO's 3G.
    01-06-10 12:19 PM
    Post pics please.......
    So Semantics will u be getting one of these?
    I'm trying like ****. I keep getting the cant connect to the servers error. Its been that way for 24 hours. I don't know how everyone else has been able to order it.
    01-06-10 12:24 PM
    I'm trying like ****. I keep getting the cant connect to the servers error. Its been that way for 24 hours. I don't know how everyone else has been able to order it.
    I may get one to play with and then terminate just to see.
    01-06-10 12:30 PM
    I may get one to play with and then terminate just to see.
    This is what I am considering as well. I really want to get my hands on one, and see if its that much more incredible than my Hero, or if I should just wait until Sprint gets their version later in the year.
    01-06-10 12:33 PM
    Your the one that keeps bringing it up Cmon' mon, all I said was post a little review Why do you take, and treat such things without semantics.
    I'm not mad at you, I actually like your posts. I sometimes feel we are like Superman and Lex Luthor. You try to get my goat, I know it. I hate it, but I kinda love it too. Go figure...
    01-06-10 12:34 PM
    This is what I am considering as well. I really want to get my hands on one, and see if its that much more incredible than my Hero, or if I should just wait until Sprint gets their version later in the year.
    According to Google's terms of sale for the Nexus One, both Google and T-Mobile will charge customers an early termination fee for breaking their contract. Google said customers who buy the Nexus One for the T-Mobile contract price of $179 will be charged $350 if they cancel service within 120 days. That $350 goes to Google. T-Mobile will also apply an ETF of $200 to any customer who breaks their contract with more than 180 days remaining on that contract. The total ETF can hit $550, which is more than the unlocked version of the Nexus One costs ($529). Those who buy the unlocked version at full price won't have to worry about these ETFs.
    I really hope you guys pay attention to the fine print. LG Sprint announcement is today supposedly.
    01-06-10 12:36 PM
    I really hope you guys pay attention to the fine print. LG Sprint announcement is today supposedly.
    I was going to buy it outright, though. I don't know if that applies. I am waiting for that announcement too. I am really interested in hearing about the LG Prada on Sprint, and seeing if its WiMax.
    01-06-10 12:39 PM
    I'm not mad at you, I actually like your posts. I sometimes feel we are like Superman and Lex Luthor. You try to get my goat, I know it. I hate it, but I kinda love it too. Go figure...
    Ok, I am feeling the love.... You caught that just as I deleted it....good day sir!
    01-06-10 12:41 PM
    For those that actually do know the answer to this; if the Nexus One is a 3G-capable phone..then why won't/can't the Nexus One operate on ATT's 3G GSM-network; yet can operate on T-mobile's 3G GSM-network??
    Well; anyone?
    01-06-10 02:58 PM
    Tmobile and ATT run off of different 3G frequency bands.

The N1 comes with Tmobile 3G bands only.

Thats why it can only work on Edge with ATT.

But Edge AND 3G on Tmobile.
    01-06-10 03:04 PM
    Their networks run off different 3G frequencies. So this phone can be used on both networks edge freq but not AT&T's 3G frequency. It's the same reason why the iPhone doesn't run on TMO's 3G.
    Well; anyone?
    I answered you on the last page.
    01-06-10 03:05 PM
    Tmobile and ATT run off of different 3G frequency bands.

The N1 comes with Tmobile 3G bands only.

Thats why it can only work on Edge with ATT.

But Edge AND 3G on Tmobile.
    Thanks for the clarification. Btw; WHERE ARE THE PICS of that beautiful N1 you've received?!

I answered you on the last page.
    Sorry; didn't see it...thanks.
    01-06-10 03:12 PM
    I suck at life and don't know how to post pictures, besides I'm at work and my digital camera is at home!!!

Later tonight I will try.

Until then, you'll have to take my word for it that it's pretty smexy.

Just wish the trackball wasn't there.

Therefore It shall serve as a glorified trackball!
    01-06-10 03:15 PM
    On a sidenote-

WTF happened to the cute little robots holding the QR flags on the back of the N1?!?!?!
    01-06-10 03:18 PM
    Well I forked over the 530 bucks and ordered the N1 for use on AT&T!

Can't believe I'm jumping ship from Blackberry. Just 48 hours ago I was still in love with my 9000 but after seeing so much of the N1, I just couldn't resist. My 9000 seems so anitiquated. I'm particularly interested in the free voice turn by turn which looks simply slick on the N1.

I'll post a Bold 9000 vs. Nexus One after some time with it.
    01-06-10 03:36 PM
    Here are my pictures I promised!

Prada finally learned how to post pictures to CB!!
    01-07-10 10:10 AM
    Well I forked over the 530 bucks and ordered the N1 for use on AT&T!

Can't believe I'm jumping ship from Blackberry. Just 48 hours ago I was still in love with my 9000 but after seeing so much of the N1, I just couldn't resist. My 9000 seems so anitiquated. I'm particularly interested in the free voice turn by turn which looks simply slick on the N1.

I'll post a Bold 9000 vs. Nexus One after some time with it.
    Dude, you just ditched ATTs 3G for EDGE and it cost you bigtime. Guess 3G on the Bold wasn't all that it was cracked up to be eh? That's quite a "bold" move lol.
    01-07-10 02:23 PM
81 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD